It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunks apology to some members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Definitely gotta respect mods when they can step up and admit mistakes. Makes them seem all the more credible.

I also apologize to you drunk as my post did come off a little rude. I did not mean for it to, I just wanted clarification on the rule.

But thanks for being forthright with us. A big thumbs up and the next round is on me.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well done Drunk

Just wanted to show you my support..

We all make mistakes..and as i know as well as you...
some times things can be a little hard to call...

To come out hear and say sorry is a brave and respectfull thing to do...

Heads up!

Asala

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
Definitely gotta respect mods when they can step up and admit mistakes. Makes them seem all the more credible.

I also apologize to you drunk as my post did come off a little rude. I did not mean for it to, I just wanted clarification on the rule.

But thanks for being forthright with us. A big thumbs up and the next round is on me.

What post??? *scratches head*

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Your an excellent mod even if I was penalized and we disagree about the divinity of the metallic christ.

Two thumbs to you Drunk, keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I haven't had any points deducted, so can I keep your apology as a 'get out of jail free card' just in case

And yes, I do think its pretty big of you do apologise. There aren't many people who would do that.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I just don't see the sincerity dammit!

LOL

Oh well, if I had said everything above on one line, you could've gotten me too!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I dunno if you took points from me for this but someone did. My points is i dont use points for anything... i come here for discussion not for points

top topics

<< 1   >>

join