It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoxNews commentator Bill OReilly's website hacked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRobertsThere is no indication that Palin was using the Yahoo account for 'Official Business'

She was reprimanded (sp?) for it by her people many times about doing it.

Edited to add:

I also have a feeling this wasn't anonymous... Why? Because I think they would have beefed up security on the site after the night anon attempted to hack/crack both Foxnews and Billoreilly.com and they didn't have enough people to do so... Unless of course due to that, they felt anon weren't a threat?

Also for those people saying what anon/any other group are doing in hacking Palin's email and billoreilly.com is immoral, illegal etc etc. - As some other people stated; so is tapping our phonelines, reading our personal emails and checking our bank records without warrents or permission, but everyone seems to forget that, when it happens.

Yes, I agree that when cracking O'Reilly's site, posting the usernames/passwords of seemingly innocent people (supporters of Bill or not) is just as bad as the Gov't poking their noses into those peoples private affairs and they could have done something different (I liked the Obama 08 banners all over the site idea lol) - But if the Gov't can dish out but not take back they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

It's like "Whhaaaa! We're all big and powerful so we're allowed to do it to you sheeple! You fighting back and giving us a taste of our own medicine is NOT ALLOWED! STOP IT! STOP FIGHTING BACK!"

It's ridiculous.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by A55A551N]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join