It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MHP ABL's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is there anyone here who has expert knowledge on mixed-base hydrogen peroxide (MHP) airborne lasers (ABL's) or know of anyone I could contact?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BindareDundat

I don't really know of anyone offhand, but you might want to google it, or try wikipedia.com??

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks Ranger23. I have done that and was able to retrieve enough information to tweak my curiousity. What I need to know I could not find online. I actually need to speak to someone who knows more about it. I'll keep trying around.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BindareDundat

What you can't gather from information requests from the Northrop Grumman website and a simple google search you will most likely not get from someone involved directly in the program.

What I'm trying to say is, some information requires a certain security clearance and anything that's non-confidential is most likely already either published or on the net somewhere.

You can try going to the main NG website and requesting information on the ABL; maybe you'll get some things you haven't found before?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thanks Shattered. I may be looking at the wrong laser too. Who knows. I'll keep searching.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What are you looking for?

Aren't chemical lasers are a bit passe these days?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This involves a case of mine. I am looking into the possibility that a laser was used in hair removal (at least).

The substance 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid was discovered on sections of hair which had been removed from the animal. The sections were precisely cut. The ends of the hair where it had been removed were slightly crispy (very slightly) and stuck together indicating a type of heat had been used. None of which were black and crinkled. (We took a sample of unburnt hair and then burnt it with flame from a lighter and the result was that the hairs curled up and crinkled and also turned black.) Whatever it was had altered the color of the hair. The altered hair color traveled in lines across the chunks where it had been removed from the hide and the ends which stuck together followed the exact lines where color had been altered. The hair strands were white where it had been severed. Below the white the color changed to light red, then darker red and then on to the animals natural color of dark brown and black. (image)When examined under the microscope ends of hair were swollen where it had come into contact with whatever heat had been applied.

I was searching on the Internet and found that Hydroxykynurenine and 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid generate hydrogen peroxide and promote alpha-crystallin cross-linking by metal ion reduction. (Line 51 at website)

Hydrogen peroxide is an ingredient used for bleaching and is an antiseptic. I suspected that it may be possible that a laser had been used to remove the hairs so I used a search engine again and typed in hydrogen peroxide and laser technology in the search browser on the Internet and came across a document titled Mixed-base Hydrogen Peroxide (MHP) Rapid-Production Plant and Chemical Logistics for Airborne Laser (ABL) Deployment. Materials and Manufacturing Directorate. Air Expeditionary Forces Technology Division. Weapon Systems Logistics Branch (AFRL/MLQL). Tyndall AFB, Florida. January 8, 2002. (TSS-ABL.pdf)

I noticed another requirement for the laser is water. This is something I have been keeping my eye on as there has been significant drops in water level in the area of mutilation discoveries.

It is just something I am looking into. Could be a different laser all together or none at all. Who knows. If it is at all possible that a laser was used, I need someone who knows to help me verify it and of course answer further questions I have.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well the ABL chemical laser is has 150 megawatts powering it and sends a 2-4 meter wide beam across 100 miles to heat up an object to thousands of degrees.

It might be just a wee bit different from a laser used to remove hair?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok an ABL is too powerful then. Thanks Shattered. Is there another kind of laser that would possibly do that to the hairs and leave 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid (3HAA) behind? I've heard talk of portable lasers going back to 1967.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Well the ABL chemical laser is has 150 megawatts powering it and sends a 2-4 meter wide beam across 100 miles to heat up an object to thousands of degrees.

AFAIK the ABL is around one megawatt, not 150. Where are you getting your info?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BindareDundat
This involves a case of mine. I am looking into the possibility that a laser was used in hair removal (at least).

The hydrogen peroxide would be a red herring then - you wouldn't get any residue in the target, any more than you'd get Ni-Cad residue if they were using a battery-powered laser.

You'd be better off talking to someone who removes hair with a laser for a living. Plenty of then around.

OTOH, a quick Google suggests that 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid is and oxidation product of Tryptophan, which occurs naturally in hair. So I suspect it's just a matter of how you burn it. A blowtorch or other source would give different results to a lighter.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Wembley]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Global Security

The flight-weighted ABL module will be similar in performance and power levels to the multi-hundred kilowatt class COIL Baseline Demonstration Laser (BDL-2) module demonstrated by TRW in August 1996. As its name implies, though, it will be lighter and more compact than the earlier version due to the integration of advanced aerospace materials into the design of critical hardware components. For the operational ABL system, several modules will be linked together in series to achieve ABL's required megawatt-class power level.

Ok, I was thinking of BDL-2 that was in that class of power. It seems since the 90's they've upgraded the device itself to use less power.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
We looked into everything natural and parasite applications. I even looked into forages. But going back to the hairs, the 3HAA was not found "IN" the hairs but "ON" the hairs. However it was applied, was through whatever had cut it in the first place. Is puzzling indeed. This is the first time we have found 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid ON hair samples. We are aware of the case in Utah where Tryptophan was found IN a heifer suggesting the heifer had been euthanised before mutilation.

LOL I've seen what a blowtorch can do. There is no way a blowtorch was near that carcass. We've branded many cattle using a blowtorch and iron. I have also seen what happens when a blowtorch touches hairs and hide. My dad has used it on pigs when butchering too. I've seen about everything on the ranch and I can tell you that what I saw on that carcass was nothing I can explain. How those hairs were removed like that, the patterns and condition of the hide where the hairs were removed and the condition of the removed sections. Not to mention the track mark impressions burnt into the rump and the only section of ice in that entire quarter section field was found where the carcass had laid, measuring 35 feet in diameter.

Yeah I will look into the portal lasers and folks who use them. I still have samples we can experiment with to see if we can obtain the same result.

Thanks guys! I appreciate your input on this. Lasers are not my area. I have heard so much talk about lasers. Even ex-military phoning me to relay experiences. A fellow in Florida claimed he saw a laser (also mentioned powerful microwave beams - if that is a laser as well?) being used and the humming sound he heard coming from the helicopter disguised as a spacecraft, was a military generator. He told me that the cattle were being electrocuted to death before mutilation. When I first heard this I thought it was hogwash but electrocution does seem plausible. I had found a wad of hair clenched tightly between the upper and lower teeth of the animal. This to me indicates instant death. There was another case here in the province where a cow was found mutilated. She had died in mid-chew of some barley stubble.

So I am curious about electrocution too. I need to find out what kind of power a person needs to fire off a beam of electricity to kill an animal (in this case 1780 lb bison bull) instantly from a craft in the air. In the bison case the culprits came from the air. There was no other way. The quarter section field was covered in snow at the time. There were no tracks going in or out other than the other 14 bison bulls. And when I say air I am not convinced it was aliens either. There is NOTHING about this case which leads me to believe aliens were involved.

[edit on 9/21/2008 by BindareDundat]

top topics

join