It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you go in your spaceship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsFanMag

Ni-Night Nephra! PS. Where would YOU go if you really had a Space-Ship? (wouldn't it be fun...)
I would go to Pleiadeas first to visit our brothers and sisters there.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmd18B
Where would you travel to if you had your own alien craft?

I'd boldly go where no man's gone before. To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations etc...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

Oh noes, he's channeling William Shatner.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz

I'd boldly go where no man's gone before. To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations etc...

I would have that playing on a loop every time I started my engines.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

Risa, the pleasure planet! Damn, what's the name of that thing that you need to display to 'get some'?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
First place I'd go is down to the best auto body/paint shop in town to get some flames painted on the side. Superior alien technology or not I'm not going anywhere in it unless it looks good.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by total_slacker
First place I'd go is down to the best auto body/paint shop in town to get some flames painted on the side. Superior alien technology or not I'm not going anywhere in it unless it looks good.

Now that awesome total slacker...Maybe pick up Xhibit(did I spell that right) could you imagine bringing you spaceship to have it pimped?..Awesome...I just got an idea for a new thread!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
ATTENTION........Now that you have your spacecraft...You are now permitted to "PIMP YOUR RIDE/CRAFT"...Provide details on how you would PIMP your craft and dont forget your traveling and exploring is still your main objective.....

[edit on 20-9-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
To Venice and Florence, Italy...

Why would I go to some imaginary place if there is so much of our Planet that I haven't seen?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Originally posted by styxxz

I would have that playing on a loop every time I started my engines.

LOL, funny I used to have that for my windows startup sound

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by styxxz

Risa, the pleasure planet! Damn, what's the name of that thing that you need to display to 'get some'?

It was statue called horga'hn

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

This might seem seriously uimaginative, but i'd love to visit saturn and view it's rings from only a few miles away. Or get really close to jupiter to view the big spot up close.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Dear me...Regarding Bin Laden, I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying on an ATS board!

I would first head out to the Horsehead Nebula, and then on to VY Canis Majoris just to see how big it really is. I'd also like to go to the center of the big glowing thing at the center of the Milky Way. And while I'm at it, I'd like to visit Catalina.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'd go into the Sirius star sytem to see if that tribe in Africa were telling the truth. Then the $h** would hit the fan!

Is this a one liner?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wow, I wouldn't know where to start...

I would like to visit almost all of the planets within our solar system.

Would like to travel out of our solar system and this is where endless explorations begin.

I would like to time travel (or watch past time) to where dinosaurs ruled the earth and to witness the building of pyramids and all ancient wonders of the world. Would like to see how my island of Guam started out when it became inhabited by our ancestors.

Very fun topic.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
First of all..the entire milky way galaxy would be on the top of my list looking for other earth like planets..next would be the Sombrero galaxy...I don't know, but I am willing to bet there is some things there that would blow your mind...oh yeah...and a little alien strange wouldn't be so bad either

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'd use it to have fly overs of the planets, jupiter, earth, mars etc, all very scenic now that will be perfect to get the wife in the mood, when this ships a rockin' don't come a knocking

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I would take off on a mission across the galaxy to find out what this thread has got to do with aliens & UFO's.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
First off i'd land outside Cambridge University, then proceed to M.I.T, where i'd stay for a good hour. Then after that i'd land on the White house lawn, making sure it was timed perfectly with a news bulletin with live camera streams.

Then i'd go and look at the rings of Saturn. After which I'd try to get into whatever passes for a computer to see what sort of knowledge was stored within.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
After I would have visited and picked up some good friends from all around the world, we would head for the "wonders out there tour". After that, we might be very hungry and thursty and we stop at Tokyo to sit in a nice izakaya, to talk about all the new impression from outa space. If there is some fuel left I would graze the universe for god.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

It was late, we were bored, and this was something fun that we could relate to.

It may end up getting moved but what harm does it do? I can't relate to most of the topics in general chit chat on BTS , this was fun.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join