It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru does not exist-proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To be honest we have no actual scientific documentation of what will actually happen if it does or when it does come close to our system. All we have is theories and predictions of what we think might happen using the extremely limited earthly knowledge we have. it is safe to say the only science we understand is what goes on here on earth. as far as what goes on in the universe, we as a whole race have been alive for the smallest fraction of time on a galactic scale. who knows what will happen, maybe we will not feel the effects at all, maybe it could rip our planet apart, we dont know. We dont know if nibiru is real or made up, we dont know if it exist or not, if it does we have not been told about it yet. It is possible that it is so far away that we cant actually determine its speed of approach, maybe by the time we see it it will be coming so fast that yes it could only be a matter of a few years before its here. Nibiru isnt what we need to worry about, we should focus more on the dark rift, the dark rift is proven to exist, backed by science, extremely powerful and very real. we will be passing right through it, a gravitational force so strong it is what holds our galaxy in the flat disc that it is, It is the densest part of a galaxy. When we pass through something powered by a super massive blackhole and holds an entire galaxy together and flat, do you honestly think our small scale gravitational pull of earth can stay in balance? The dark rift is what you should be concerned about because it is there, it is real and we will pass through it. Just food for thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
NIBIRU 2003 ...

Didn’t Nibiru come around in 2003?

When we all died, remember?

www.rense.com...

www.metatech.org...

members.tripod.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't think nibiru exist.Because on the internet they use all sorts of computer isations and stuff.It is so stupid.2012 will come and go so don't believe it!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If this planet really existed, being that it is now 2010, we would already be seeing this with the naked eye, and it would be as bright or brighter than Jupiter by now. Particularly if it were to approach the inner solar system, it would already be within or near the orbit of Mars. No such planet is seen nor does it exist as it has been described.

I am confident that there are probably dozens of worlds undiscovered, some sizable, out in the Kuiper Belt, but no such rogue planet is on an eccentric and cometary trajectory nearing the vicinity of Earth anytime soon and not by 2012. It would already have to virtually be here and it's simply nowhere to be seen.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Redacted for responding to two members' two-year old replies. Doh!

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm just gonna wait this whole Nibiru thing out since all the arguments have been expressed prior to my joining the forum. When the next doomsday theory comes out I'm gonna be ready for it.

I might even start my own. Just to make sure I am on top of the next 'big thing'.

Nibiru is not a planet. That is a misunderstanding. It is a path between the North and South and its closing will usher in unimaginable change in the world. Perhaps the end?

As you may know the Gulf Stream is slowing down, particularly of note- the North Alantic Drift. This brings warmer water to the North and keeps that whole important part of Europe from becoming a tundra. It also keeps the water warm enough for a large percentage of the fish population.

When Nibiru closes the bottom of the earth will melt and the top will freeze. Or something.

If we lose the Gulf Stream or even just the North Alantic Drift obviously much of the sea life will perish as well. It is known that sea life contributes more to the currents of the oceans than all other factors combined, further reducing the movement of warmth away from the equator. The heating of the ocean at the equator will lead to unpredictible weather and climate change. The now warmer waters of the equator will also suffer from previosuly unseen levels of evaporation that will and move north as water vapor where and freeze, adding to the northern ice cap. The middle waters will become as salty as the Dead sea.

Much of the Earth will become uninhabitable due to the doorway Nibiru, the Gulf Stream, closing but there will be hope.

The lack of current and the dramatic increase in saliation of the ocean will mean that the now melted Anartic ice caps will not mix with the more dense oceans surrounding it. Anartica will be surrounded by a fresh water ocean. Only the chosen and Cuthulu(probably) will inherit the Anartic paradise. Mankind will reach new heights of awareness and prosperity under the benolvent guidence of Cuthulu(probably) and it will be very tranisitional or something. Lots of good stuff all around for those guys.

So there you have it, my theory of the end of the world using unchecked facts I vaguely remember and no science whatsoever.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by garritynet]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Hello, I realize this is an old post but i was watching a program on the television the other day were scientists ave admitted there will be solar flares in the coming 2 years and that they are concerned about what it will do to the power grid.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Isn't telling people not to believe it as irresponsible as trying to convince the people it is true?

If nobody has any conclusive poof eliminating all possibility of the other (which is likely to only occur on said date 21 DEC 2012)
Then how responsible is it for people like you to tell others not to believe it?
how responsible is it for YOU to not believe it fundamentally when you don't know?

I think it is imperative that people keep an open mind regardless of what they THINK they know
and that is a pre-lesson.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bonzelite

Actually, to the contrary of that
Some people are posting videos of unknown objects in the sky and claiming it may be X.

It is possible that someone may ave got their sums wrong somewhere along the way
but i think its fair to give it a bit more time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join