It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru does not exist-proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
All right eveyone, I am one of the persons who believe that Nibiru does not exist and have some proof for that, and I hope that it would be helpful to all of us.

Ok, to start as nibiru approached the sun the amount of solar activity should and was expected to increase in the years leading to 2012 due to the gravitational disturbances and coincidentally 2011 is the peak year of solar activity in the sun's 11 year solar activity cycle.

But, recent data from the ulysses probe found out that the activity is at the lowest ever in 50 years,

Data from the joint NASA and European Space Agency Ulysses mission that reveals the sun's solar wind is at a 50-year low.

If nibiru was to approach in 2012 it would have already started gravitationally disturbing the sun and cause huge solar flares and now how come in the time leading to 2011 peak solar year, there is no activity in the sun

And that minimum solar activity is only causing the changes in weather we see in earth and other planets.

The sun's current state could result in changing conditions in the solar system.

This clearly shows that even if nibiru existed as many say, it must be turning away from us based on the activity of the sun.

So, I would like to hear from all of you, regarding this,

Here's the link,

www.nasa.gov... ference.html

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Know she lives three doors down. She is quite alive and well. Probably the next up and coming lawyer or doctor. Proof!

I just love that.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh, the link does not work, it always happens to me, I have typed the link,

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh come on someone please do tell their opinion regarding this

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Well, I don't really hold much to this Nibiru planet stuff, but as far as your information goes...don't forget we still have 4 years for levels to increase some. Maybe we are just in the eye of the storm as it were?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

I expected this question, but that is impossible, if it was nearing us then it should be starting to gravitationally disturb us judging we have only 4 years to that it should be near us and already should have caused disturbances.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
my gods... if Nibiru does exist it's not due in our solar system for 230-240 years after 2012.

2012 is retarded.... the world is not going to end. period.

if you follow sitchen's findings and translations on the sumerian tablets, you'll calculate, as he did, that Nibiru should be in our solar system around 2250.

stop with the 2012 nibiru bull.... seriously.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Yes, thats what Iam saying nothing is going to happen in 2012, as usual the year will roll be as it always does.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Okay, read the post. Um. . .the thread title? How can you have proof that something doesn't exist? Sorry, maybe I just can't wrap my logic around that phrase.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have posted a link which scientifically proves the non existence, even though references are there to ancient times about the great destroyer, one of nibirus approach consequence would be of increased solar activity and it coincided with the peak solar activity year of 2011 but the ulysses data shows that the activity is in lowest level in 50 years and so no nibiru thats all.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You do not provide enough facts, for you to prove to everyone else that what you're saying is true.

I'm honestly on the fence with this theory, the whole "Nibiru" thing... I've read so many things, that I don't know what to believe...

For you to just shove your opinion out there, you need to back it up with serious evidence, rather than simple quotes, which give us nothing other than a backing to your opinion.

At the end of the day, we have both the lack of evidence, and plenty of evidence, to say that it does and doesn't exist. Don't ask me to show you this "evidence".. be the smart person that you appear to be, and look it up yourself.

We can't possibly reach a conclusion, a really solid outcome, until 2012. So, please, don't be so arrogant as to assume the outcome of a situation, before any of us, including yourself, know the real facts

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
this may be a reach but i did spend some time thinking on it.

could instead of the sun geting worse could it become more stable whlie nibiru is heading toward us. because the closer it gets the less pull the sun has on jupiter and uranus because nibiru wouldnt be pulling them a further distance

I cant realy state what is realy in my mind but this is the coset i got. if any one is able to reiterat please do so. thx

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmdbeener

It should definitely cause some disturbances and the nibiru if it existed would not push jupiter away, it would pull it inward to it, unless the angle of attack is precise, jupiter would be a gravity slingshot to a different orbit around the sun.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Actually, according to sitchin himself in his book "end of days", he stated that the last time nibiru past its perigee was around 550 b.c. and would return at the earliest around the year 2900. Now some of you might say that my math is of (as nibiru is supposd to have a 3600 year orbit and therefor would have to return around the year 3050, give or take.) but in that particular book he also stated that he expected nibiru to have a slightly different orbit of around 3450 years because of its "desastrous" crossing around 10.900 b.c. ( which, apparently, led to the deluge here on earth,and mars losing most of its atmosphere and surface water).

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ok man but you do know that NASA are big liers and they lie and hide everything?we all know that.what if they lie about that?
but then again...who would lie abut sun activity...
anyway i dont know much about niburu someone can light me up?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is very difficult to explain to you about nibiru in one post, so I would recommend you to do a search here or google it or watch the various you tube videos and after sometime you will understand about nibiru, and just for you information, it took me about three months to understand this stuff.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I get what you are saying. I am a Nibiru believer, but I think people tend to rule out all other possibilities. Okay, lets say that Nibiru does not exists as you stated. Thats fine, I can deal with that.. But to say that the world is not going to end is just ignoring all the other things that could happen.. What if something else hits Earth, like an asteroid?? If it is big enough, it will take us out in a heart beat. Nibiru is not the only threat to our planet, and we all know that asteroids and space debris are not myths. They are there and they can hit us.Thanks for posting this
I don't really take NASA as serious as others, but I am always willing to see what others think. The sun theory is a good point.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Yes, thats what Iam saying nothing is going to happen in 2012, as usual the year will roll be as it always does.

So your disproving Nibiru in 2012?

Or Completely?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I am just saying that the world wont end in 2012 as they say, and yes I am surely worried about the asteroids and the golobal warming, and there is thisasteroid which is supposed to graze by earth in 2029 and 2035, I think it is apophysis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join