It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goose has passed away

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
dear laura

although i didn.t knew your mother i am sure there is a whole in your family as well as in the ats-family
i am very sorry for your loss and hope you will find the strength going through this time of grief
after that time is the time of loving memories and this will last forever and therefore your mom is always with you

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My condolences Laura,52 is no age. RIP goose

A small side note,on a board I post on,a few members have sadly passed away,and one poster mentioned this website
www.treesforlife.org.uk...

Our members who have passed away,now have a place where their name will grow on for many years to come. A living memorial in their respect.

edited to add the link to our little place of rememberance.
www.treesforlife.org.uk...

[edit on 23/9/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
to the daughter of goose, this is so sad and such a great loss. i too lost my mother when she was 31. loosing one's mother is likened to loosing the only "true" friend. one who loves unconditionally. i am sorry for your loss.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I enjoyed goose's posts very much. It's very sad to see her depart.
My condolences to the family.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Blessings Laura to you and your family, your Mom will be waiting for us all in the afterlife. She once again will be lighting the way for anyone that has the courage to move to the light of freedom.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Condolences Laura. God bless you and your family.

R.I.P. Goose.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Very sorry for your loss Laura.

My prayers are with you and your family.

In time, we would love to welcome you to our family. Maybe you could learn to love and enjoy us as your mom did.

We are here for you.

Marilyn

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I never ran into her on ATS..
but I feel your loss and wish you well.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Peace out Goose. I'm new here, but I always pay my respect to those that have moved on to the next phase. I hope you get all your questions answered and graduate to the next level.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My heartfelt condolences, Laura.

I hope that all the good memories you have of your mother help through this difficult time.

I've read many of her posts and will remember her for her intelligent and civil posts, which counts for a lot around here.

Take care,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is indeed sad news. I have enjoyed your mother's posts (even if I didn't agree all of the time) and wish you and yours the best during this difficult time. I too lost my mother at a very young age (48). Nothing I can say will assuage that pain and loss. Just know that all of our prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

I am truly saddened by your loss Laura.
My thoughts are with you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join