It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goose has passed away

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Laura, very sorry to hear of this. Goose was a near 5-year member here. RIP.

I am also pretty sorry to see this thread has over 400 views and just 5 flags? Is this how we treat our own? If you died wouldn't you at least hope the members would flag it up, so the news could be heard?

For Goose's sakes, everyone please flag this thread. Now isn't the time to be stingy. Jeez.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I REALLY liked her thread on the superdelagates!
Smart Lady!
I am sorry you had to lose her, for now.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'd also like to express my condolences to you and your family. It's always sad to lose a family member, even from a family as large as ATS.

RIP goose

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My sincerest condolances at your loss. My mother also passed away at 52, so I can empathize with losing a parent too soon. May she find the answers to all her conspiracy questions now.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My deepest condolences for your loss. I've lost a member of my family recently too (Sept 4th) and know what you must be going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss, daughter of Goose.......she was indeed too young.

She will be missed here as well, she and I shared many of the same views.....
Bless you.....and her.

her posts page
[edit on 19-9-2008 by frayed1]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My condolences to you and your family. May beautiful memories help you and your's through this difficult time.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I did not know your mother, but she will be missed by her ATS Family. My condolences to you and yours, and I hope for you to find peace and remember her as the wonderful woman that I'm sure she was.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Desiderata Poem
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself to others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the the world is full of trickery. But let not this blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all it's sham drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

-- Max Ehrmann
The Desiderata poem can now be

Source:
www.healtalk.com...

Though I have not conversed with her via ATS, I do know of her.
She was relatively young yet and her insights from her posted pages on this thread allows me too know she was an insightful and conscientious individual.
"Sorry for your untimely loss Laura."

The poem I have posted above fit's your mothers insight significantly and justly, and is for you to allow the healing for yourself to begin.

With respect of condolences,
Allred5923

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I didn't know her. But I can't just read this and leave without my condolances.

Wish you well during this hard times.

Good luck to you all.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Laura, thank you for coming here and letting us know that your Mother will no longer be among us.

She was witty and intellegent, at least that is how I read her on this site.

We will miss her dearly.

Love to you and those who know her personally, the loss is great, a Mother can never be replaced.

Blessing to you.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm truely saddened by this, may she rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
I didn't know her. But I can't just read this and leave without my condolances.

Same here.
So sorry to read this.

All the best to you - and to her, whereve she is.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.
I read a couple of her threads and I know she will be missed here on ATS as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sorry for your loss and for ours!

You and your family will be in my prayers that God's grace envelope you with the peace and mercy only He an bring.

RIP - goose - your contribution will be remembered.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What can I say at a time like this ?

Kathy was a friend that constantly made me think and do further research when she made point. She impacted my life in a way she'll never know, and in a way I never expressed to her.

I'll miss her presence and the valuable input she had.

Good-bye goose, my thoughts are with you as you start a new journey.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear about the loss in your family Laura. My condolences.

Goose was a good member of ATS that will sorely be missed.

Silver

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of your loss, its always sad when i hear of a fellow ATS member passing.

I just had a thought, what do people think about having some sort of memorial page, some sort of recognition, where ATS members could see a list of members that are no longer with us.

Or is that what their profiles are for??

Just an idea....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I didn't chat to your mother, but i have read some of her posts- she seemed like a very intelligent lady.

I couldn't read this without offering my condolences.

It's always hard to lose someone no matter how young or old they are. My thoughts are with you and your family at this hard time.

RIP Goose

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I offer my condolences. I know how difficult it is losing a parent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join