It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing Europe to islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh.... I think I just got dissed. Oh, well... Ahem.

The reason I stated, "I am Christian and I know this is the end times" was my attempt to not appear deceptive when responding to SR's comment. I am one of those "more elements" to which SR referred. The second part of my comment was to imply that the nature of the human species has probably assured that the "silly little games we humans play" (according to my study) will not go on much longer.

Peace... :-)

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think it's too late for Europe.

Most of the Cultural capitals of Europe, other than maybe Vienna, are unsafe for ethnic Europeans to travel through alone. You can only visit a cathedral during daylight, as part of a tour while guards are present.

And yes, Muslims who refuse to acculturate are a big part of the problem. They are already demanding that Europe conform to the places they left which they've rendered unlivable with anti-business, anti-liberty practices.

And I've traveled and traded extensively in the Middle East and am married to a person of Middle Eastern descent.

The European elites are actively importing muslims because the birth rate among Europeans has fallen below the threshhold of survivability. They (the elites) think they can import whole populations without a negative impact on their wealth. Just like the US is doing with Latin American Immigrants.

In exchange for lots of imported workers, the elites (who have no religion or culture other than power) allow the immigrants to come in on their own terms; indeed the elites are willing to alter the host society in order to make it more attrative to "nation-shopping" immigrants.

Basically, the over-developed nations are having a race to get their birthrates up, because the power with the youngest average age will rule the others in the 2nd half of the 21st century. The ruling elites don't care about their culture or traditions, they only care about staying in power for generations to come.

Of all the developed nations, I think Russia is in the best position to be the Super power after 2050. Look for them to start "welcoming" indian and chinese populations in the next decade, in their own race to outbreed the competition.

all the best.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
When I was a kid and I saw the pictures of Holland in the textbooks, it was fields of tulips and windmills. Now, on the internet and in my childrens' textbooks, it is towering mosques.:shk:

The Dutch have lost their culture.

What will I see when look up pictures of Great Britain 20 years from now? Will it be Big Ben?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
are we losing putin to islam?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5
are we losing putin to islam?

I'm not sure how you mean your one-line post.

First, Putin is not a part of the Europe I'm talking about. My impression from watching him is that he doesn't feel a sense of loyalty to either liberal democracy or parliamentary procedure.

Second Russian culture and civilization is unique, and differs greatly from both European and Asiatic cultures which have influenced it and yet remained alien at the same time.

Are we losing RUSSIA to islam?
That's an entirely different question. Russia has been trying to absorb the chechnyan and several other asiatic peoples since the 18th century. Russia continues to find them indigestible; but none of this has increased the popularity of Islam with the Russian people.

Personally, I expect that Russia will survive the end of euro-culture.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join