It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing Europe to islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Are we losing Europe to islam?
This lady seems to think so and makes some quite astute points.
It doesn´t help that cowardly British politicians are acquiessing to muslim extremists and quietly passing laws that make the medieval,sociopathic shariah law legally viable (something the majority of the British population do,in any way,want to happen) .
townhall.com...

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes, we are.

But it would not be politically correct of us to say so.

We have to bow and scrape to accommodate them, because they are feeling 'victimized'........while all the time they plot our demise.

That is the short answer.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
*yawn*

Yet another thread about this.. don't you Islam-bashers have something original to claim ?

I'm not Islamic.. I have several Islamic friends and let me assure you, they don't sit around in groups plotting to take over.. they just want to live decent lives like you and me..

Fear is the worst advisor.. and you will allways fear the unknown.

It'd help if you'd get to know them, but I imagine your legs are shaking at the mere thought, neh ?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The sharia law is for civil cases. They handle stuff like marriage and inheritance and stuff...to use that as reasoning for 'losing Europe to Islam' is not really viable. Has Europe been lost to Jews because there is a they are allowed to use Jewish courts for their own civil cases?

The increase in population of muslims (while the rest of europe has a decreasing rate of population) would probably be the only way.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
personaly, i think the whole "we are losing the country to islam" argument is completly fabricated, to basicly give us someone to hate, and give the EU more reasons to lock people up for "terrorrisim".

I dont believe that we are losing anything to islam, more we are losing our freedoms to the EU, who would liek us to think its them nasty muslims.

when really, their not nasty, their just ppl who do things a bit different.

their just people, we only ever hear of the bad apples, and thats most likely as their planted for us to hear about them, we never hear about good muslims, but i bet that 97% of them are really good people..

not only that, their religion tells them to accept the cultures and believes of other nations and religions.

this story sounds like its plucked right from the bnp website or daily star newspaper.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Migrations of people make up the history of the world.

Right now, there is a Muslim migration into Europe. About 10% of Frances population is Muslim.

Germany and England have had huge immigrations of Muslims into their country. They needed labor and the available labor was Muslim.

Sweden has also been importing Muslims.

This is not a race or religion bashing post. These migrations are a current fact of life in Europe. Combine the immigration patterns and the higher birthrate of the immigrant population and you will see significant changes in the demographics of Europe within the next 50-100 years.

SR

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
*yawn*

Yet another thread about this.. don't you Islam-bashers have something original to claim ?

I'm not Islamic.. I have several Islamic friends and let me assure you, they don't sit around in groups plotting to take over.. they just want to live decent lives like you and me..

Fear is the worst advisor.. and you will allways fear the unknown.

It'd help if you'd get to know them, but I imagine your legs are shaking at the mere thought, neh ?

Why is discussion deemed bashing when it doesn't suit certain people's agendas??

You have a few friends golly so that means you can personally character witness every muslim on the planet and speak on there behalf??

Fear is the worse advisor but wouldn't it be nice to let these people discuss their point and then if claims are borne out of ignorance out members can address them??

It would be better than assuming these people don't know or have any contact with muslim people and trying to stifle healthy discussion.

On the subject matter would it be a bad thing if Europe became Islamic? Turkey and Morocco are pretty moderate Islamic countries and pleasent enough.

Although i personally wouldn't want it to happen. The world cannot sustain the supersition. It's a finite resource which makes Islam and it's idealogy obselete.

The world cannot support everyone running around with four wives and breeding at ridicolous rates being devoid of personal responsibility and self awareness for actions in the environment just because a man in the sky says so.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am not sure it's about winning or loosing, more about acceptance. But then again when I see the turkish community build their places of worship all over the place but would stone you to death when you attempt to build a christian church in Istanbul.

Hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I sorry but I think this is a legitamate concern,the fact is more than fifty percent of British mosques are now under hardline extremist control- it seems to me their actions are more like that of a ´Nazi cult´ than anything else.
www.timesonline.co.uk...
With objective documentaries out there like Undercover mosque, is it any wonder that people are concerned about the long term motives of these brainwashed sociopaths?
video.google.co.uk...*mosque
I realise a lot of people like to suffer the delusion that its only just a ´handfull´ of muslims who are extremist in their views-I think the numbers are far more worrying than that.
My sympathy goes out to peace loving members of this religion who do not think themselves superior to others and criticise and condemn those that do but it seems this problem is not going away and is in fact getting exponentially worse each conditioned,indoctrinated generation.

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
you mean the mosques You have heard of are more hard line than ever.

i dont know you at all, do you go to a mosque regulary? never mind visiting more than one mosque!

is their any actual independant evidence of this from a scorce thats not into sensasionalising religious storys and fueling racial hatred beetween groups so they can sell papers or gain more hits to their website (hits = money!) .

ive never ever met a bad muslim? but ive met plenty of very nasty white people who constantly spout racist stuff ect ... and even if i did meet a bad muslim.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Migration is, indeed, a natural phenomenon, even when the laws in place make it all but impossible to migrate in unless you're a highly educated person who's single and doesn't have too many kids..

The fact of the matter is, yes there are a lot of m
Muslims, and they do not all come from countrys where the turban is the predominant hat..

Lots of Africans, and Asian people are Muslim, as well.

I think the Sharia is a lot more strict then our own Libertarian laws, which have been drawn up by the money to protect the money and has nothing to do with justice.

If a large portion of a country's Demography is made up of people who are of the Islamic belief is it then not in the best interest of peace and stability to let them have a judicial system they can relate to ?

Mind you, I'm only advocating this for civil law, not when it concerns murder or rape, for instance, and if they'd try to have a woman flogged for not being servile enough that's not tolerable.

But I'd feel a lot safer as a Westerner in the streets at night if I knew juvenile hoodlums who rob me could be judged under the Sharia then under our (Belgian) law system.

Under the Belgian system, they walk free again in a matter of hours after being brought 'to justice'.

Under the Sharia, they'd risk losing a hand..

Which do you think would be more of a deterrent to many of the cultural clashes we face today?

I only wish they'd install the Sharia as an option here, as well.
Just as the Jewish people also have their own systems in place.

When you have a problem with any muslim and you confront him about it, a crowd gathers and you're left out to rot by your fellow white men.

But if you bring said problem to an Imam and let him have a say in it they become real docile and lose a lot of their gangsta mentality.

I used many words just to make the point that maybe bringing in the Sharia would not be as bad as some would make it out to be.

As long as the Western version of the Sharia respects the equality of man and woman, the seperation of church and state and religious freedom, I applaud it!

I wasn't meaning to stiffle discussion, I'm not pretending to be able to speak for any Muslim at all, but I do feel a lot of people are scared of something they do not know nor understand enough of to even know what they're opposing..

SR

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

ive never ever met a bad muslim? but ive met plenty of very nasty white people who constantly spout racist stuff ect ... and even if i did meet a bad muslim.

So a muslim even if they where bad would be worth more than a white person?

What about black and asian people?? that were non muslim??? would the same apply??

Genius logic there my subtely racist friend

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR

Originally posted by boaby_phet

So a muslim even if they where bad would be worth more than a white person?

What about black and asian people?? that were non muslim??? would the same apply??

Genius logic there my subtely racist friend

Good point ,Ive always wondered why its deemed ´racist´ to denounce the actions of these psychotic muslim extremists when ´islam´
is an opinion based on speculation and conjecture and not a geographical location.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
now you have me confused, big time, and a bit upset, as ive not stated anything racist at all!!

the way i see it all people are equel, im not the one who is scared of muslims coming to my country, i welcome them any anyone with open arms as i have no preference, people are people no matter what their creed, color or religious beliefs, and its something im proud of, as i have no time for racisim at all, i just dont think its right in any way.

i hate being mis quoted and made to be something im not.

please go and come back with a decent argument please, show some intelligence for frik sake!

you all know exactly the point im making, this post is about so called "evil" muslims invading europe and trying to take over.. what i have pointed out is that this is not from your personal experience, its what you see around you in the news and internet.

go away, think, then tell me honestly how many bad muslims you have ever met in your life.(remembering that muslim is a religious choice, not a race or colour!)

then tell me how many racist, biggotted and down right nasty people you know or have known who are not muslims.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To Benarius,

Since Turkey is a "secular" country we never DO people stone to death!Plus,there is a lot of church in Istanbul and I live in here peacefuly though I'm not a muslim.Please "deny ignorance"!!!

SR

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well i apologise for qouting and misunderstanding what you wrote.

Just because we meet nice muslims doesn't mean bad muslims don't exist same with any other group, label, race.

I just thought you where tripping when i read that. But it's cool.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"The times they are a changing......."

Here in the USA... you know the one.... "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..." we have been creating a multicultural society in our great "melting pot" since the USofA's humble beginning.
Europeans, Africans, Scandinavians, Asians..... You name it we got 'em. What are you hypocrites complaining about? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.... Don't cha' think???
Ye Olde Holy Roman Empire has flooded every continent and nation on the planet. Catholics breed faster than fruit flies. Now why all of a sudden is everybody freakin' out when Muslims do what every other race/creed/religion has done and still does whenever and wherever they can? I think the whole deal is all about POWER. Whoever has it can do just about anything they darn well please. So... What you really fear is a shift in power/money/sex? The pecking order is changing and you don't like it.

SR

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
But that's the problem in it's self. There's more elements now that barely existed back in the HRE and conquest of christanity and other religions and empires others before them.

People who choose not to follow a religon now exist, World destroying weapons are in our hands now, There's more humans covering the globe than ever before, We've raped our environment in the past 400 years of modernisation like no force on earth has before etc. etc.

It's irelevant if Islam rules the world or not in all likelyhood it will come and have it's time as it should but it's inevitable all things comes to pass..... The worrying thing is how much longer can the world sustain these silly little games we humans play?????

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The worrying thing is how much longer can the world sustain these silly little games we humans play?????

Not much longer. I'm a "Christian" and know that this is the "End Times".

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am not sure if I may say things which I will say now. Hopefully I get away with a warning.

This is the most sickening statement I ever read "I am christian and I know this is the end times"

Puke, Kotz, Puke some more.

I really feel sick now.

But I had to get this out of my system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join