It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Humans Are Connected to Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagenCajun
reply to post by Epinephrine

Are you being sarcastic? You do realize that the diagnosis for schizophrenia is not limited to that. In fact a lot of what your saying would have you diagnosed as schizophrenic if you saw a professional. No offense.

None taken. I just honestly thought that more than a few of the people at ATS would do well to be reminded of the definition of paranoid schizophrenia, based on some of the bizarre conspiracies floating around and the writing style of those espousing them.

That said, many accounts of alien encounters involve telepathy and other forms of psychicism so it is not at all strange for someone to say that he or she has been in the presence of aliens who communicated telepathically or read one's mind(as far as not strange goes in abduction stories. I had psychic episodes as a kid and experimented with coordinate remote viewing in college so I'm comfortable with the idea of psychism being real. I can see how others who have not had such experiences might think that I sound crazy when I discuss that aspect of my encounters.

That said, I still think that people who believe the queen of England is a shapeshifting reptilian that eats babies and is suppressing human consciousness(as if we need any help doing what we do so well on our own!) in order to rule the world could stand to have some psychiatric evaluation and feel no hypocracy in doing so.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well if what you claim is true and some alien beings can come into your house and take you away without the neighbors noticing. I don't see why aliens like these wouldn't be able to use technology to shape shift into head figures within society.

I just find trouble believing in this. I mean, come on!!! No aliens woke the neighbors?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Old texts tell of Alien contacts,
prophets and religions tell of contacting other beings,
people have always believed in abilities to contact other beings,

It's just all over the place..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Well if what you claim is true and some alien beings can come into your house and take you away without the neighbors noticing. I don't see why aliens like these wouldn't be able to use technology to shape shift into head figures within society.

I just find trouble believing in this. I mean, come on!!! No aliens woke the neighbors?

You argue that aliens have technology advanced enough to shapeshift but find it hard to believe that they might have the technology or methods to move and act without detection? We as humans are already making progress on optical invisibility in our public science so why is it harder for you to believe that aliens might simple be able to do something relatively simple, like become invisible? Maybe the UFO isn't even there and they're teleporting, like in Star Trek.

There are reports of abductees being woken up by aliens or the bright lights and loud noises of UFOs only to have their still sleeping partner next to them in bed completely unresponsive. Waking up family and neighbors seems to be something aliens can control pretty easily.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You argue that aliens have technology advanced enough to shapeshift but find it hard to believe that they might have the technology or methods to move and act without detection? We as humans are already making progress on optical invisibility in our public science so why is it harder for you to believe that aliens might simple be able to do something relatively simple, like become invisible? Maybe the UFO isn't even there and they're teleporting, like in Star Trek.

There are reports of abductees being woken up by aliens or the bright lights and loud noises of UFOs only to have their still sleeping partner next to them in bed completely unresponsive. Waking up family and neighbors seems to be something aliens can avoid pretty easily.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Epinephrine]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am saying that it wouldn't be implausible for them to have shapeshifting technology if they have such advanced stealth technology.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Speaking strictly from my own knowledge gained from alien life, "shape-shifting" is actually a natural ability that some races have. Shifting their shape still does not allow them to openly expose themselves physically to the elements of our atmosphere.

What humans call "shape-shifting", the alien races call "transmuting" in the English language.

No alien people live on Earth or in Earth at all- they couldn't if they wanted to, and they don't want to. They may visit us outside of their crafts for a limited time only, and only with the use of advanced natural abilities and/or technologies.

All people on Earth are human. The only way any human may be of an alien race is by spirit from before this lifetime. The relationship is permanent, and is the human's opportunity to have personal alien contact. Most of these humans either refuse or get lost in the UFO field of disinformation instead. Few humans yet learn from and work truly with the visiting races.

All of the visiting races easily conceal their crafts and themselves from us as they desire. Whenever they show themselves, it's for a direct purpose for those who witness them.

All of the visiting races are working together now for the benefit of humankind. The few races who could not or would not comply with the organization have been dismissed permanently from visiting Earth.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthSister

What is your source for this information?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I said, "Speaking strictly from my own knowledge gained from alien life".

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthSister

I was hoping that you would clarify what you meant by "alien life". Do you mean "alien life" as in life with aliens or do you mean something else?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I mean that everything I know about the alien races of people who visit our world from their own worlds, I learn from the alien people themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join