It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain this to me...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Okay So I was just searching the internet in mumerous places or to be exact I was on Youtube and stublemed across a video

heres it is

www.youtube.com...

I was shocked at some details i found

I found out that they...

Made th son perform oral sex on his mother

Made them have sex "mother and son"

ALL 10 of the suspects had sex with her more than once during a three hour period...

They stuck a soap bar up her vagina to leave no evidence.

They even put a gun inside her to threaten her.

They then stole jewelry, money and a playstation etc.

The then forced them into the bathtub and pour household chemicals unto them and tried finding matches to light them on fire but they couldn't find any.

Also they poured chemicals into the boys eyes but, luckily he regained his eyesight.
To make things WORSe the whole time they were screaming for help the walls on the building "ARE" and STILL "ARE" thin yet no one called the police or came to help.

It gets worse once the TEENAGERS left to the TWO victims had to walk over a mile just to get some medical attention.

Names of the accused or the ones they found...

Tommy poindester
Jakaris Taylor
Nathan walker
Avion Lawson

www.wpbf.com...

Although it doesn't say everything I said in this post about the situation I went and looked through numerous post about this isssue and finding new information.....

What could cause teenagers to do something like this ...?
Only time I heard stuff like this that's that bad is when I h ear about satanist and about arizona wilder's stories....

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

You never heard of Satanic possession?

Did you read where a group of blacks did pretty much the same thing to a young college couple in tennessee or kentucky last year?

People say there is no Satan but things like this say otherwise to me.

Them kids were probably on dope, and that's how them demons can take over.

This is sick and satanic, no matter what color is involved.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

Did you read where a group of blacks did pretty much the same thing to a young college couple in tennessee or kentucky last year?

Yes it is crazy satnic stuff but what bothers me is when it's black people involed people bring up race and say race doesn't matter.
Anyways to get back on topic no they were probaly selling dope that's why I'm glad I don't live in the DA hood no 'Mo...

I was shocked when I heard this becuase they were around me age and i'm around people with the same background as them alot which scares me.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anyways, it is stuff like this that could add up to a conflict between the races.

I keep seeing people talking trash on the bb's, but I don't really see the behavior in the streets except for scattered insanity like this.

I work with 80% blacks at my job and we get along pretty well. But work and the world are not always the same thing. I also don't see it at the few black operated stores I go to either.

Anyways it was just a thought, I hope I never see it again. I seen it in the 60's in High School, it was just plain stupid. I believe it was setup back then, and is being setup again.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

Hahaha....I'm sorry if this is offensive but you have no idea what you are talking about. Our entire WORLD is corrupt. There are people out there just like this that aren't "possessed" as you so claim. They are just sick.

And as far as "dope" being the cause of it? Haha...Welcome to 2008. Drugs aren't the cause. Everything you were told about drugs growing up is FALSE. Marijuana doesn't make you kill people or rape white women (you said dope and that's usually what people refer to marijuana as). All it does is make you feel happy, care free, and you just enjoy living. Marijuana slows you down enough so you can actually sit and think about your problems and come to a good soultion.

SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me) used marijuana every day for the past year and he is doing just fine, thank you very much

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We don't even have Satan in Australia. (only an fallen angel -can't be in two places at same time)

en.wikipedia.org...

It's ugly in R/L.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Please don't let this post turn into a race issue or thing I'm just so glad he didn't say "WEED" instead.

To get more on topic people yes do evil things all the time especially in the 3rd dimension and it's not just satanist.

link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Please don't let this post turn into a race issue or thing I'm just so glad he didn't say "WEED" instead.

To get more on topic people yes do evil things all the time especially in the 3rd dimension and it's not just satanist.

link   
[edit on 17-9-2008 by Ggurl777]

top topics

join