It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hack's Palin's Yahoo Email

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

TROLLING?
how is a democrat's son...under direct order to do the hacking from his father.

hacking vp candidate's that republican ..not pertain to this post?

censorship on a conspiracy forum....when i did not cuss nor swear..only said exactly as i said ..a democrat will be the one hacking palin's email.

it show's that democrat's are so into wining they are hacking rep. email's to try to win.

nothing more.

if ATS isn't about conspiracy anymore why post ?
but it isn't trolling!!!!

but your right sensor Ats like Google CNN,Msnbc and so forth.
peace out.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

TROLLING?
how is a democrat's son...under direct order to do the hacking from his father.

Well, I didn't see your original post so I don't know exactly what it said. HOWEVER, if it said the above I can plainly see why it was censored. There is ZERO proof that this was done under direct orders from his father. There is no evidence stating that it wasn't either. I'm just saying that by making an unfounded claim like that I would have called you a troll.

Now, back to the actual heart of the REAL issue. If Palin indeed with using TWO (not one) personal email accounts for government business then this crosses a line that the current administration has made a mockery of. She said she didn't use it for government business yet there seems to be email evidence from these accounts showing that she did.

What does that say to me? She is dishonest. Period. I'm sick and tired of dishonest, power hungry politicians thinking they are above the law. There is a reason that a politicians email needs to be tracked and kept on record.

Look at what she is being sued for. Although I'm wondering as to the legitimacy of that suit. She is being taken to court over abusing her power by trying to have her ex-brother in law fired from his state patrol job. From what I have found it is a bi-partisan investigation so it's not JUST the democrats.

With that possibility and the possibility of using personal accounts for government emails and lying about it, well, it's not painting a pretty picture. I would be all over Barack or Hillary or Ron Paul if this came out about them. It doesn't matter who it is. If you are in public office and you are shown to lie and abuse your power, then you are NOT for the people. Period.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Washington runs on Crack-berries
hack that network and we can close the place down in a week just releasing the sex crimes and briberies alone....

but they know this .... NSA knows all....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is no doubt a smeer campaign. All you have to do is examine the relevant sites to see that as soon as the news broke an absolute tidalwave of posts insulting and baiting Anon. Anyone who knows how Anon and the attached sites operates, that a situation like this would create their downfall. Cause a major incident, blame them and then all of a sudden you can validate a kneejerk reaction to use exreme force to shut them down.

I firmly believe that this set up was handled by a group who had the intention of tarnishing Anons name.

My belief is that it was Scientology.

Also, just to add, to call Anona group of bedroom teenage hackers is like implying that everyone here on ATS is a neckbearded overweight tinfoil hat wearing social outcast - it's completely false and the product of total ignorance.

I'm a long time lurker to ATS and felt that I had to comment on this subject.

My thanks to all on these boards.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
well, it may have been mentioned - but it looks like a few replies have been deleted so I will mention it again.

Apparently, the person that hacked into her email was the son of a Democratic Representative (oops!), and he got caught, because he was using a proxy to do the hacking, but when he took a screenshot, it contained a session ID, which the proxy host looked up and verified.

Here's more info:

www.tgdaily.com...

But it gets even better. White hat hackers didn’t even need proxy information to find the culprit because they discovered that the Rubico forum handle was linked to [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it A few searches on Google and YouTube further links this email address to 20-year-old David Kernell, a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. His father is Democratic Tennessee state representative Mike Kernell.

As you can expect, the Yahoo account has been frozen and all the incriminating forum posts on 4chan.org have been deleted. But this didn’t stop Wired.com from printing some of the posts. Don’t you just love it when hackers brag about the “leet” skills?

outstanding. Obviously, not a mastermind.. but doesn't that make the fact that he was able to get into the potential next presidents email even worse?!

[edit on 22-9-2008 by scientist]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thought I would resurrect this thread.

The young man has been indicted.

We'll see what price he ultimately pays for just being stupid.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Wow. Now its ok to hack into people's email to get dirt on them. Coverup? Yeah right. More like trying to prevent a leak of someone's privacy. This goes to show that if you are not on the side of the Left, they can do whatever they want to you.

Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.......means nothing to you people?

But wait! The Whole Bush Admin Stance on the Patriot Act has been "If you have nothing to hide then it's ok for us to illegally wiretap your phones and use cameras to record you illegally and search your home when you're not home without a warrent, hack your computer, search your car illegally and anything else we want to do." So, does it only apply to the American people and not Republican Politicians? Are only the American People allowed to be watched by Big Brother?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

That's a bit of an argumentative fallacy, but a great point nonetheless. I had a laugh for sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's still true. They can search your home without a warrent or telling you. They can wiretap your phones and sure they got in trouble for it but was anyone actually punished? NO! They can do anything they want, hack your information, but when it is done to them they scream foul. Don't dish it out if you can't take it!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

It wasn't just Republicans that voted yes for this to happen. Here's a another link for you.

Only one person voted no, and it was a democrat. So damn those....um...republicans and democrats...minus one.

www.senate.gov...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You talking about the Patriot Act?

Yeah, it's pretty easy to get your way when you have the entire room crapping their pants. Fear mongering hasn't been used for thousands of years because it's ineffective.

No, it works very well.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Yeah...kinda like the bailout right???

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't realize the bail out was fear mongering. I suppose we should scratch the history books off and start portraying Roosevelt as a fear-mongering tyrant.

Fortunately, some of us in this country have hindsight. Hindsight is the ability to look into the past and use it to see what is on the horizon.

The Big Question: What was Roosevelt's New Deal, and is something like it needed today?

It's a great article. I highly suggest taking a look at it. Here are some excerpts.

What was the New Deal?

The New Deal is shorthand for a host of government programmes introduced by Roosevelt between 1933 and 1938. The phrase itself originates in FDR's acceptance speech at the 1932 Democratic convention in Chicago, in which he promised "a new deal for the American people". The various measures included support for, and reform of, the collapsing banking industry, a new stock market regulatory agency, moves to boost wages and prices, the creation of massive public works projects and – perhaps most important of all – the launch of Social Security, the American equivalent of National Insurance in the UK.

Are there political parallels?

In the US there are plenty. Then as now, a long spell of Republican dominance was approaching an end. Even if John McCain snatches victory in November, it will not alter the fact that the conservative movement that took control with Ronald Reagan's victory in 1980 has run out of steam. In 1932, Roosevelt's landslide defeat of Herbert Hoover signalled the end of a long period of Republican ascendancy. Today, the stars are similarly aligned for the Democrats (though whether the country is ready for Barack Obama is another matter entirely). George W. Bush has been mockingly dubbed "George Herbert Hoover Bush". America is shifting to the left, and government is back in fashion. The debacle on Wall Street has cemented a widespread view that free-market capitalism needs reining in. As in 1932, the pendulum in 2008 is shifting back towards greater regulation and intervention.

So the US can get by without a New Deal?

Not necessarily. Everything depends on the extent to which the crisis impacts on ordinary people. Every sign is that America, like Britain, is sliding into recession. In the best-case scenario, growth will restart some time in 2009 – in the US, once house prices hit bottom and stabilise, and banks feel confident again to lend the money they are hoarding to protect themselves against the storm. In that case, as credit markets return to normal, the downturn will have been relatively brief. But if recession drags on, the clamour for New Deal-style programmes will grow. Indeed some are already demanding the government use the opportunity to boost spending on America's crumbling public infrastructure – roads, bridges, railways and so on – to create new jobs and spending power that will be pumped back into the economy.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You mean like how McCain suspended his campaign and used fear tactics saying that if He didn't pass it the economy would collapse? Like how they released ads using fear tactics about it? Yeah, anyways.... GOP hacks your information, searches your house without a warrent or telling you, wiretaps your phone, thats America and Patriotism. Do the same to a Republican and its a federal crime.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

If you think there was no fear mongering going on you are in denial. As for your look into the past...did you find anything on how to fix a 10 trillion plus deficit which is likely to keep growing even more?

As for social security..yep...it's working out great for me. I pay into it every week knowing that i'll never get a cent back. Was a good idea for it's time, but it's screwing us over right now. This isn't the great depression either...yet....although it will be if things continue on it's current trend. 30 percent of people were unemployed during that time, what is it now? 7 percent or so?

I think FDR was a great President. Unfortunately he's dead now so he's not much help to any of us.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The reason you won't see any of the SS money is because Bush and McCain spent it all on Halliburton and their billionaire friends. They gave it to AIG Billionaires to go to a spa. They gave it to their oil buddies to squash alternate energy and continue the addiction to oil.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

His plan to fix a failing economy allow us to look back into the past and follow a guideline to prevent further economic collapse. You won't see economic collapse, because we have learned from previous mistakes and can recognize failures (this one was recognized long ago and should have been stopped before this point even).

Though, Rush Limbaugh said the New Deal was a flop and FDR deserved no credit. I guess we need to start turning to him for our history lessons.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join