It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:44 AM :|

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Alright, I posted my piece about 5:13 being my birthday and me not necessarily ever thinking one way or the other about it other than it is really weird.

So, Friday at work my boss was talking to one of her clients (I work in a hair salon, I don't do hair, just manage the place) about 4:44 and 11:11 and I thought it was sorta odd. Not a conversation that normally comes up. After she finished her up and we went outside to take 7 minutes off our life she asks me what time it is....
and I respond with "2:22." So I started feeling a little weird. My boss is also one of my best friends so we were hanging out after work and met a really awesome lady....with this tattoo...

Haha. I am trippin' a little bit at this point.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by camillenoire

Yikes! You've been bitten by the 11:11 bug. There's no going back to normal now.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stephenwephentephen

Not trying to freak you out, but the exact same thing has been happening to me for a few months now...but not just AM, I check the time at work, 4:44PM, on the weekends, 4:44PM, I wake up in the night, 4:44 AM... I have been a bit weirded out by it myself, actually. I actually played the daily 3 lottery with all 4's....didn't win, but it was worth a try.

I have been trying to figure it out or determine if it was just a weird coincidence or if it means something...

I find it very eerie that you should be having the same thing happen...perhaps there is more to this than I wanted to admit...I was starting to take my coworkers advice and dismiss it out of hand, but now I am not sure I can. Especially since it just happened again 3 minutes ago.

If you figure it out, please clue me in...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

It is very interesting though. I enjoy it. I woke up at 8:43 today though. Boo!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

for me, it's 12:34 am. Been happening for years and before that it was 12:06 am. I'm a night owl... so this probably explains most of it, but glad to know I'm not the only one this happens too. Weird.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Waking up at 4:44 has to do with Divine intervention. Angels surround you to help you along on your spiritual journey. You have some decisions to make about your beliefs and moving forward. What is it that you do that is helpful to others and creates joy for you? It's time to make changes in that direction and you have the support of the heavens behind you. "Be the change you want to see in the world".

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here's my 4:44 story.

When I was sixteen I went on my first long trip without any adults. My neighbor and I went to Oahu from the west coast. It was his graduation gift (he was 18) and he was my neighbor, so his parents asked me to go with him. Our parents both worked for the airlines so the tickets were free and I think United might of even owned at least part the building we stayed at.

Well we stayed at a condo and the address happened to be, you guessed it 444 Nahua street in Honolulu. There were many strange things that happened on that trip, but what do you expect I was 16 and away from home and I think the drinking age in Hawaii at that time was either 17 or just raised to 19 from 17. I think I got in about half the bars I tried and had no problem buying liquor at the ABC grocery store.

I was having a drink up on the roof where the pool was, and I met the security guard who was one of those older guys who liked to hang around with kids - kind of creepy. He introduced himself as Mark, and I think he made me change my cup to plastic, since we were around the pool, but he was cool enough not to bust me for underage drinking.

I was making moves with some 16 year old in the pool, and I noticed this creepy guard always lurking in the shadows.

There was a couple strange things that happened with this guy that I don't want to discuss, but about a year later I saw the security guard on the news. His name was Mark David Chapman and he shot John Lennon.

So, every time I wake up to 4:44 I get this creepy feeling that something weird or bad is going to happen. Like many others I think we just happen to notice certain times - I'm my case 4:44 has meaning. When I saw this thread I put in on my list and every time it rises up I've thought about posting - now I have.

Edit: There was a second half to this story that I discuss my three encounters with Obama in Honolulu, but I decided to cut out the second half of the story because it may cause to many problems, and it will be available in RATS shortly after I discuss the potential liabilities.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

OMG, I know this may not be helpful to you OP, but I've experienced the same thing since like 2000 - except my number is 4 and it's not always in triples, it started out that way, for instance - seeing 444 on clocks, watches, microwaves, computers, license plates... but after I joined the military - my units

Foxtrot 2-28 Infantry 2+2 + 4 8-4 = 4
610th En Det 4th ID 10-6 = 4
HHD 1STB 4th ID
HHC 2nd BDE 4th ID
501st MI Brigade 5-1 = 4

Maybe I'm just reaching for that - but hell. I'm surrounded by the number 4 and I don't know why!!!! I have 4 people I consider "best" friends.

6'4"

Sorry if I'm rambling.

What does it all mean?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hi stephenwephentephen,

I remember reading this thread a couple of weeks ago and came across the following link on one of the news wires and instanty thought of this thread. I have no idea what it means, but I thought you might find this interesting nonetheless.

www.news.com.au...

It basically talks about the population in QLD (an Australian state) and relates to your time of 4:44am.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Your story has many significant qualities of a special person, I would like to hear more of your experiences.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
speaking of weird coincidences, this thread was inactive for exactly 1 year. Then started up again.

Freaky huh?

Nah, i think you guys make way too much of this number stuff, you can find weird coincidences everywhere, it doesn't mean anything though.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Not sure what you mean by "Special", (hopefully not special olymp...
) but I'm happy to elaborate - if you have something in particular you want to hear about. I've wrote about my Oba... encounter in another thread, but I ended up editing out most of it because it was related to an unmentionable subject matter.

This is the encounter at 444 Nahua with the infamous security guard about 30 years ago.

As far as the security guard he sort of befriended me. He was clearly a loner - which I probably had in common with him even though I have always had friends. When I was 16 I pretty much made friends with everyone I met, but for some reason I was always found weird people interesting, besides I saw the advantage of having him as an ally .

One one occasion he suggested an idea upon my young mind that could have gone way wrong now that I look back at it. I was sitting in the sun next to the pool on the top of the building and there was this kid that was a prankster spilling or contaminating my drinks that was becoming a nuisance. He was also interfering with my encounters with a young lady.

Looking for some relief from the monster kid who's parents were absent, I told the security guard about what was going on and he suggested that the best way to get rid of the kid was to scare him. His suggestion was that since we were twenty something floors up on the roof that I pick him up and hang him briefly over the edge of the building. The kid was small enough and I was strong enough that I knew (I thought) that it wasn't dangerous and thus I ended up hanging him over the edge of the building briefly. The problem is that it scared me more than the kid, because as soon as I got him over the edge the kid who I was holding upside down by the legs began to kick his legs as if he was trying to get away. Had I not had a death grip on him, he would of dropped more than twenty floors. To this day I'm not really sure why he kicked. Hell, for all I know the security guard told him to bother me....

FYI - As an adult today, I would never even consider attempting such a thing - but that was of course nearly 30 years ago while I was a teenager. Now that I think about it though - the reality is I was perhaps influenced by this now infamous security guard who's name I regret mentioning in the other thread for his name should die long before those he killed.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join