It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:44 AM :|

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
interesting....i am looking at this post on thurs. the 18th and my watch says 4:44 a.m., signed in just a few minutes ago. hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stephenwephentephen

From a Shamanic point of view, what you have is an energetic imprint. It is most likely associated with a past event. The event may have occurred in this life, a past life, or may be a cultural or familial imprint for which you have developed a particular affinity.

If it becomes debilitating, I would suggest you meet with a well trained shaman, one who has gone through one of the several major training paths, and have the imprint removed, and your energy field cleaned.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
WOW this is crazy i thought i was the only one!!!! i sweat i keep seeing them ...

ALL THE TIME its freaky at the beginning but now im used to it...
1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 i see them all the time...

Some people will say that i dont remember the other hours because i just forget them...No its not true...i thought about that too...

For the whole day i didnt look at the time and when i decide to look at it... bang 4:44, 3:33 etc...

it feels good to not be alone....

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I always have the time 7:37 when ever I look at my watch randomly.

Oh and super scary thing about '23' is that I've seen it bloody everywhere since I was a kid, its form is in every number ID i have, all previous phone number, DOB, addresses, even the lat/long degrees of where I live are '23' or '5'.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I cant say that I have experienced the same thing, but I have been having some weird experiences with the time myself.
The thing with me is that 90% of the time that I look at the watch on my cellphone or computer, i see the twin numbers. Like 11:11, 08:08 and so forth. Thus far, and in a matter of two weeks, I have seen 16:16, 04:04, 09:09, 13:13, 08:08, 01:01 and then a very funny one, 10:01.
This might just sound like coincedence but I have rulled that out since this has been happening for the past year. At first it was okay, now I think its driving me crazy. I have even tried using the numbers for the lotto... didn't win anything though.
thanks for listening

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ahh!

You see its some kind of time conspiracy

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I frequently wake in the dead of night and the times are mostly 2:22, but also 3:33,4:44, and 1:11. Interestingly, I also catch these numbers in the daylight hours as well. I don't wear a watch, seldom carry a cell phone and am not repeatedly viewing time by any means.

Over this last week, I have symptoms of whiplash with never-ending pain. I have had a CATscan and 3 visits to the doc this week. I have no idea what caused this, and lying down is most painful but today, it eased a bit, simmering throughout the day to come to a boil in the evening. 4 nights out of the last 8 I have found that just sitting in my nice highback office chair is most comfortable, and that is why I am still up at this wee hour. If I manage to lie down without massive throbbing, I awaken hourly. The pills I was prescribed are worthless and have no beneficial effect, so, I catch an hour here and there when I can stand being horizontal, and I am pretty frustraited now being 8 days.

So, since I am up, with a neck brace and omly mild discomfort, I am more rested than tossing, turning, sitting up when the pain tells me to, but if Wednesday is the turning point for the better, great. I am hopeful.

Now, with that out of the way, this number thing, got strange for me recently.
In July, I was working on a friends relatives car. A classic, close to restored, but many problems from others inferior workmanship. After a pretty thoughrogh inspection, I had quite a list and continued to find other problems that were only apparent when running or moving. The thing sat for a year and between waiting for parts and finding other small details that needed to be addressed, I had it for about 5 weeks.
I had to strip the engine accessories to repaint the ugly attempt that was cosmetically nauseating, and fix many problems from harnesses to trans, engine, wiring, electrical components, guages ,,the list goes on and on. I found that the only things that didn't require help was the exterior paint, seats and carpet.

Two days after I was done except for drying paint on about every undercarriage steel member, drivetrain, suspension, axles on and on... the oil pump failed. The day after I had it back together. After getting the new one in and all buttoned up again, the trans out of nowhere dumped a bunch of fluid overnight. It had to come back out and turned out to be what I assumed was a pump seal (new) failure, but it turned out to be a pinhole leak in the pump housing itself. Never seen that before, but hey, its over 40 yrs old, (not original trans though) so whatever.

Finally, it was immaculate inside and out, engine compartment detailed pristinely, carburetor had to be gone through and the electric choke add on set properly.

I decided to fill the tank and drive it for some days before returning it so if anything failed, I would be in control.

On the way home from a nice 80 mile cruise that afternoon, I moved into the second lane on the interstate to give space to a tractor-trailer merging from an on ramp. When I was clear to get back over to catch my exit, I had a good 7 car lengths with the semi behind me now. Just then, cresting a rise in the roadway and starting the downhill grade, every car in front of me hit the breaks in panic mode. I had just relined the brakes and hydrolics so even with no power and all drums, I responded accordingly with on eye in the review mirror. Before coming to a complete stop, though I could easily have pressured hard and not worry, I saw the rigs trailer behind me star spewing smoke and the truck approaching way too fast for this freeway braking extraveganza.

With a graction of a second, I was able to verify a gap to the right and rather than hammer the brakes to avoid rearending the car in front, I punched the accelerator and cut the lane to the right with a good 6 inches to spair before clipping the bumper in the car in front. Now free of the lane that brakes were stopping as hard as I have ever seen anywhere, I settled down and kept an eye on the tractor with a good 20 foot plume now billowing from the trailer tires.

The tractor came to a stop no more than a few inches of colliding with the car I was just behind. I had my woman and a friend with me, both of whom, if either had been behind the wheel would have wrecked. No doubt in my proficient driving mind.

and had I not a window of oppertunity, even as slight as milliseconds, The nice classic I was driving would have been reduced to a couple feet in length when the tractor couldn't stop.

Needless to say, I am not a contortionist and all three of use would have been unrecognisable. A definite closed casket close call.

After driving it a few more days, I parked it and my friend decided to take it to a carwash for it had been in the weather for well over a year and did need a good exterior detailing.
The following day, I was over to give it a final look over. The first thing out of his mouth was, "I ran it through a car wash and it took off the antenna. I just shook my head. The next day, we met the owner for lunch and I said, "would you like to know what else I've found that the car needs?" I got a look of horror for, there were a good 30 items that unexpectedly I had to point out over the 5, now 6 weeks. I smiled to the owners relief, and went on to explain the little extra things I did to basically give it that "bow-tie" new look in every aspect, and that I had run a tank of gas through it to insure it's road-worthiness. Finishing off with, "but you do need an antenna". Again that look followed by "what? that was just put on last year before I parked it!" I assumed my friend had disclosed it but wanted to insure awareness of it. At that point, my friend gave me the same look. Evidently, he hadn't found the right moment to tell about it.

Now then, by now you must be wondering, "what the heck has this have to do with 4:44, 1:11, or the other number things. I'm going to cure your curiosity right now.

In the weeks I had the thing, I didn't pay much heed to the exterior of the vehicle, and that day I, was able to put it all together.
Her huge invoices for work I got sloppy 2nds with. The oil pump failure. the rebuilt engine that was leaking out of every orafice. The extra work in places that only a buyer would look for. The close call escaping death. The antenna. When the owner came for it the next day. I explained all of this now knowing why. Lic. ended 666

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

ran out of room.

To finish, since the day I notice the three letters followed by 666 on the plates, I have seen 666 on numerous plates ever since. at least 5 times in 7 weeks.

coincidence?
You'll have to decide for yourselves.
Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

it happens to me all the time except it is always at 9:11. every time i look at the clock it seems to be 9:11. I wonder if it is really because that is the only time i look at the clock or if it is the only time i am conscious of the time since it is such a familiar number. its been happening since 9/11

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I was having the same problem. Waking up at 430am. I did some research and quickly learned that my iphone was automatically do some kind up update over the air, every morning at 430am. This had some kind of affect on my brain while asleep. Anyway, I now shut the phone off before I go to bed and I don't wake up anymore.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm not 23 years old...growing up and still today I've always seen the number 11 everywhere. Or whenever I looked at a clock or anything with numbers it always had 11 in there. For a while I was seeing 911 or 119 everywhere, it got to the point my father was playing 3#lottery on the numbers I was seeing. I did some research and from what I found the number 11 has something to do with being connected to something or being more opened minded at that moment in your life when you see more clearly.

Anyone know anything else. Great Thread!

Live your true self

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just thought it would be cool to post a follow up to my last post on this thread....I just woke up right now at 8:43 AM, my alarm goes off at 8:45. It actually started beeping while typing this. I didn't go to bed until about 4 AM. This happens every morning with out fail.

weird.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Your brain has sort of a built in biological clock. It's strange but everytime I look at a clock it's either 9:11 am or pm, almost like my subconscious knows when it hits 9:11. Just subconscious time tracking, that's all.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's been happening to me for the last 12 years. Every night I wake up the clock reads 2:44am, every time I get into my car the clock or odometer reads something 44 and everytime I tune into a sports event the first player's number I see is 44. I can't explain what it is, my friends and family are amased, it's nothing that I can explain all I know is it doesn't work on the lottery numbers.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I got hit with seeing 11:11 about three years ago. It was such a strange phenomenon that I ended up joining a 11:11 support group discussion forum. With 11:11 usually comes the 3:33 and 4:44, etc. sightings. I also have been woken up just to see 4:44 on the alarm clock.

It's not coincidence. In my experience I sense these events are an effort of some being(s) to get my attention and alert me or warn me of some coming event or prod me into some kind of awareness or ascension.

I don't know what's behind this phenomenon. There are many theories. Most indicate that we are being "chosen" for some special mission and are in the process of ascension. Some say it means our "unused" DNA is being activated. Others say it's the work of certain angels that are gathering together a workforce of "Light Workers" to help prepare the world for the coming Consciousness Shift. (2012?)

Drunvalo Melchizedek says 444 or 4444 = The Resurrection number
Source: www.angelscribe.com...

111 or 1111 Energy flow of water, money, sex, kundalini, magnetic
It happens when one of these energies manifests.

222 or 2222 In the middle of the proces of resurrection or the proces of ascension

333 or 3333 A decision number. Either one of the folowing can happen: 666 = material world or 999 = spiritual world.

444 or 4444 The Resurrection number.

555 or 5555 Christ consciousness

666 or 6666 Material world, chosen reality.

777: Symbolizes an integration of some portion of the four lower bodies with higher spiritual frequencies within the third-dimensional plane, or at level in which you are manifesting your physical reality on the Earth plan

888: Symbolizes infinity * The unified spiral of the physical merging with the Spiritual * Moving toward the completion of the ascension process through the energies of the 222 and 444

999: Symbolizes the three levels of the triune * completion

000: Great Void * Experiencing a null zone * switching or moving into a new energy field 11:11 Beginning of a whole new level or phase of development * Another dimension or frequency of experience * A PORTAL WAY OPENING *12:12 A COSMIC CONNECTION * A bridge to the future * Signifies a level of completion or graduation Pay attention to clocks, license plates, perhaps what you were doing at the time you sae that particular number.......what were you thinking, etc.I have found these to be very much a signal or sign after I have asled a question etc.

[edit on 9/18/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I also wake up at 3:33am every morning. I open my eyes, see 3:33 on the clock and go back to sleep right after. It's the weirdest thing. I've become used to it though.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Mine has always tripped me out on one hand.

But makes perfect since on the other.

I was born on May 13th. 5-13 and wake up at 5:13 every single morning and have for about 7 years. I have always worked out in the mornings and worked a first shift job and the alarm clock goes off at 5:15 and terrified me before I started automatically waking up in time to turn it off. At first I started thinking about how strange that was but I studied a little about number patterns and like I read in a previous post in this thread those things just stand out in your brain. I would like to think that there is a greater reason that when someone asks me what time it is I nearly always respond with 5:13 or that every morning when I open my eyes and roll over to turn the alarm clock off before I jump out of my own skin it is my birthday.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
444 or 4444 the Resurrection Number? What does that mean anyway?

I've had experiences with 444 and 4444 for years, and it actually ended up being quite useful to me last year. See, 444 was the number of my locker in junior high and my locker kept appearing in dreams for many years, dreams that were different in many ways but kept centering on school and my locker. I also occasionally woke up at 4:44 am, too. 4444 was also popping up in my life, not dreams though, for several years during this dream quest. Both were trying to tell me something.

And so the day came to land a new job last year, but I wasn't sure I even really wanted to work at this place. So I asked for a sign, and it was given. My interview was Wednesday (4th day of the week), 4 April (4th month), at 4pm. I landed the job and am making more dough that I ever have, plus it has other perks.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey all, did some research into this number thing and to make a long story short, the pains and breakdown of equipment and so on should come to a end on the 22nd.
Seeing the numbers will be with you for longer but how long i could not find out.
It just means some of us are aware of things that we can not understand yet but will in our lifetime, if you live ofcourse, for a life time.
K.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When I reed that thread few days ago I was thinking that this could be the coincidence so I didn’t stay to long at that thought. Today I wake up in the night at 4:44 completely without reason. For the last year I never weak in the night at all. I have a deep sleep and usually I’m very tired and I weaks up in the morning with a strong support of my mobile and clocks. Today I weak up at 4:44 AM. I was surprised. When I look at the clock it remind me that thread and I was surprised even more. Hmm. Strange.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by odyseusz]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join