It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell Exposes The Illuminati.....real or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this video? A friend of mine sent it to me today, and he believed everything this guy said. Personally I have never heard of him before, but maybe thats just me. My friend is going crazy now, saying the US is gonna enter "dark times". I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but I'm gonna finish watching it soon. Would like to hear some opinions. Is my friend going crazy? Or is this guy on to something?

Google Video

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I quit watching after he started mentioning god so much.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hey man, i was thinking the same i watched this yeterday like 3 hours long

mean the things he says are really interesting and a few things i looked into where true (christ = oil) etc its pritty scary. him and a other guy exposed them couple of years ago. i believe him i really do...the fact that both what he said and the film zeitgeist must be somthing in it? that there is no "god" god is the sun. interesting abouyt the st davids cross to!

i believe it...but it doesnt keep me up all night.

watch it!

and this one video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm 1:15 into it right now. I'm not sure. yea some of the stuff he is saying is true, but the whole thing he is linking the small truths might not be. I guess there is no real answer. Its interesting, but so is Harry Potter lol. None of us really know if what he is saying is true, but ll keep watching.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
do some googleing

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
oh by the way the part he talks about the mob...interesting also!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by forshow
hey man, i was thinking the same i watched this yeterday like 3 hours long

mean the things he says are really interesting and a few things i looked into where true (christ = oil) etc its pritty scary. him and a other guy exposed them couple of years ago. i believe him i really do...the fact that both what he said and the film zeitgeist must be somthing in it? that there is no "god" god is the sun. interesting abouyt the st davids cross to!

i believe it...but it doesnt keep me up all night.

watch it!

and this one video.google.com...

I dunno if what he says is true or not. I mean some of the things he says are interesting, but then some of it is so out there it's kind of hard to believe. I think he can see things, but the question is really if his version/perspective is completely true.

So when it comes to "believing" or "agreeing" with him, it's not a yes or no question for me. Some things I'm pretty sure he is right on, others not so much.

But, main reason I'm posting is to let you know the makers of that movie readily admit that Maxwell was the main inspiration/source of the movie. So the reason they are so alike isn't exactly coincidental.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i think its all a crock of ....

aliens mating with faries? different animals (from different planets) cant mate with each other

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick655

The end of times is near, the us governement is going to impose a new order, which you should know by now is called the new world order. This is what the devil wants, he's the big mind behind this whole illuminati. He makes people think that they can be gods, such as Jay-Z, he thinks he's jahova the god, if you don't believe me look up Jay-Z subliminal messages, 666... Aleister Crowley being said the evilest man on earth, the one who invented the hexogram, who could decode the kabala... when I say kabala do you think Madonna? Well look her up too! She's a high ranking illuminati, she talks about how empowered she feels when performing, she communicates the craziest messages thru her songs, all evil, if you don't believe me youtube madonna illuminati... You should know by now that all the prophecies and the book of revelations from the bible are all becoming true.. we are currently living the apocalypse so turn back to jesus and god, or go to hell with satan! this is what its all about! It was all true!! And they blinded us for YEARS with all the media.. i hope you guys get the message!

new topics

top topics

join