It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Sun/Horoscope Sign?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sagitarius-year of the ox I believe. Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
fish / year of the dragon

currious about your results not @ all envying the amount of work for you to process the info

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
leo.

i dont really believe in any of this. basically people are told what they want to hear, see themselves in it and go "oh wow that is so me!"

there was an experiment not to long ago, a bunch of around 100 people were approached randomly on the street and given a piece of card which had written on it the "traits" of a typical aries. the vast majority did exactly what i said above, see themselves in it and agree with everything despite most probably not being an aries. if you tell people what they want to hear you can get them to agree to anything.

small minded people.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Cancer with Leo rising; Chinese year of the Monkey. Mayan Signature?
I will have to google that, have never before come across this.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Forgive me for not reading this while thing.. When are results to be announced?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuledBySecrecy
leo.

i dont really believe in any of this. basically people are told what they want to hear, see themselves in it and go "oh wow that is so me!"

there was an experiment not to long ago, a bunch of around 100 people were approached randomly on the street and given a piece of card which had written on it the "traits" of a typical aries. the vast majority did exactly what i said above, see themselves in it and agree with everything despite most probably not being an aries. if you tell people what they want to hear you can get them to agree to anything.

small minded people.

That type of sun sign astrology isn't even supported by astrologers. An astrologer will tell you that sun signs are too general, and that to be accurate, an astrology report must include the ascendant, moon, and the planets of your birthchart as well as your sun sign. If you've never had a full chart reading you should find one online. CafeAstrology.com has a very indepth one that is nice.

I've stated before I do not think all of astrology is mystic.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am a Taurus, Sagittarius ascendant, born in the year of the Rat.

Any results already? Just curious…

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm a Leo, born August 2nd, 1974, at 2 am.
I haven't the slightest, as to what sun I am in.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by K.G.B.]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Forgive me for not reading this while thing.. When are results to be announced?

Well we have been tallying the signs up throughout this thread, but I am not sure on the OP's research.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Good ol' Virgo, September 4th to be exact!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Gemini / year of Pig

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
pisces here march 19
simply the best

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The post I found most interesting was the one several pages back which provided a link to a site which claims/explains that due to movements of the planets since the zodiac signs were first appointed(thousands of years ago) none of us is now in the sign we believe to be ours .. but instead, seem to belong to the sign immediately before. Expected to see more people discussing that aspect. But perhaps most are reluctant to relinquish the sign they've travelled under for so long, incorrect sign or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
The post I found most interesting was the one several pages back which provided a link to a site which claims/explains that due to movements of the planets since the zodiac signs were first appointed(thousands of years ago) none of us is now in the sign we believe to be ours .. but instead, seem to belong to the sign immediately before. Expected to see more people discussing that aspect. But perhaps most are reluctant to relinquish the sign they've travelled under for so long, incorrect sign or not.

It's not about the sign is now, its about what it was when they created the characteristics and assigned it to dates.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Uh huh. And when did they do that ... how many thousands of years ago ?
And have the constellations moved since then ? So how could the 'typical Scorpio' traits of then apply to people born in the last 100 years ?

Possibly I don't understand as well as you .. so would be happy to hear your views, based on information contained in the post and associated site I mentioned

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, I put my information into the Cafe Astrology, and it was very very accurate. It describes me almost to a tee. If anyone has the desire, here is the link. I am curious if this rather detailed report is as accurate for others, as well.

(sorry, had to edit this out, too much personal information, but try it yourself!)

Like I said earlier, I have had people know without my saying that I am a gemini. I am nothing like my sons, both Aries. (haha, I am only fertile once a year!
)

Fun thread, wish I were not so lazy today, or I would try to make a tally.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
reply to post by Reddupo

Uh huh. And when did they do that ... how many thousands of years ago ?
And have the constellations moved since then ? So how could the 'typical Scorpio' traits of then apply to people born in the last 100 years ?

Possibly I don't understand as well as you .. so would be happy to hear your views, based on information contained in the post and associated site I mentioned

It doesn't matter. What matters is what the planets were in what houses then, what sun your birth time was in then, .etc. Today if they recalculated it a Scorpio might be technically a Sagittarius, but he'd have traditional Scorpio traits. The constellations are just labels

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I was born in January, so that makes me a Capricorn.

Knowing my sign doesn't really do anything for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join