It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I second that!
The truth shall set you free.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see if his prediction of a crash on the 6th Oct is still on. Giving that the bill just passed, doesn't look likely at the moment.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't think another crash is in store on the 6th, but rather something to do with a Washington based company. Washington being the state that Legatus just wrapped up its meeting yesterday.

My eyes are on Microsoft. Someone on the Google finance boards just posted that Reinhardt emailed them, and told them to sell their Microsoft stocks.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ModernDystopia,

Reinhardt predicated a crash on the 6th, not something specific to an individual company. Unless he is changing is mind. Let's see what happens on Monday.

Regarding Microsoft, they send out an email on Friday night announcing a hiring freeze for the Xbox and Zune portion of the business. Not sure if this is why Reinhardt is recommending a sell for their stocks.

To be fair, Reinhardt nailed the crash on the 15th Sept, but since then to me he's been off. That Roswell explanation was was senseless to me.

Let's see what happens Monday

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Gates just donated a S*#%Ton of Monies to SPU (Seattle Pacific U )
The just so happen to be ran by Jesuits.

I am in Seattle myself.

Also wonder why WAMU sold itself for $1.9 Bil. when they had $5 bil cash
in their holding company.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
well ...

Ahh, one line post. But this post would've been better as one line. I'm only trying to bring this post back up, due to the 6th now having value to Reinhardt. (just read this post as the first line)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AHostileMe

He is right again, what more can i say...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hey wheres that Night watchman fellow that was acting as Reinhardts nemises saying that he was a fraud and a plagerizer? Where is that fool!?! Because as I see it... REINHARDT IS RIGHT AGAIN!!!!

Run! to the bank, get your money out!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So what percentage drop in the markets defines a "Crash". The USA
stock market is certainly down big time today and it's October 6th.
Maybe his prediction of World War 3 as being immminent is right on
the money too. We'll know soon enough. Very intriguing..and scary.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I think the 20% drop on the Russian markets is extremely significant. The oil and metals markets dropped 22 and 15 percent, respectively, in one day of trading. With the way that the markets opened (no doubt planned for effect) dropping 15% immediately, leading to continued selling.

I can see another "Nathan Rothschild" sitting in the back of the stock exchange now..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Man, this is damn strange. Whatever our interpretation of the word "crash" might be, I think it obvious he had some kind of advanced knowledge or heads up on this.

Can anyone fill in the WW3 stuff, cause I am totally in the dark on this, all the information is simply overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I asked a qwestion on this site a short time ago, whether the World Bank and IMF could use this Crash they created to take control of the banking system..... I think I have my answer......

Global financial crisis: does the world need a new banking 'policeman’?

So, as the world’s central bankers gather this week in Washington DC for an IMF-World Bank conference to discuss the crisis, the big question they face is whether it is time to establish a global economic “policeman” to ensure the crash of 2008 can never be repeated.

In essence, any organisation with the power to police the global economy would have to include representatives of every major country – a United Nations of economic regulation. Robert Zoellick, president of the World Bank, identified the weakness of the current system this week when he said international organisations that excluded countries such as China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Russia were outdated

and maybe this has some significance to Reinhart's riddles

Rabbi calls his speech to Catholic bishops a 'signal of hope'

VATICAN CITY (AFP) — A rabbi who became the first Jew to address a synod of Catholic bishops on Monday said his presence sent a "signal of hope" after a history of "blood and tears" between Christians and Jews.

"I deeply feel that standing here before you is very meaningful," Shear-Yashuv Cohen, the Grand Rabbi of Haifa, told the 253 bishops.

"It brings with it a signal of hope and a message of love, co-existence and peace for our generation, and for generations to come."

Cohen, who is co-president of a commission for dialogue between the Vatican and Israel, added: "There is a long, hard and painful history of the relationship between our people, our faith and the Catholic Church leadership and followers, a history of blood and tears."

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hmmmmm check that video out donno if you have seen it before???

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the guy who made and built up dominos pizza......made legatus?!?!

hmmmm is that a just me or does that smell funny?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
just one more thing i wanna share with you guys is that on the promo video ben and rosemary krieger look like a "normal" old folk but if you do reasearch and look at the background on mr krieger...he is not just a normal run of the mill guy....
www.daszkalbolton.com...

"the elites of business"

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by urbal

link is down as of 2 oct 2008

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

knights templar

formed in 1117 after finding treasure under solomons temple, jews had buried it there in 68ad when romans xiled them from middle est to gaul.
All original templars were viking normans, big reds. when they returned to normandy with treasure they would not shar with the poor innocent jews, who have never done anything wrong, sure.

The templar knights have been fighting the poor innocent jews ever since, nazi thought they were templar masons fighting th jew masons (*lodge mark owen) NY bankers.

Free masonry is not one there are many lodges, often fighting each other. Jew & orange masons (dutch) make up illuminati, they hate the temple.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join