It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I always thought "neocon" was the NEW version of Conservative. As in "this aint your Grandpa's Conservative party any more"

silly me.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

- Corporations use deceptive accounting practices to inflate the perceived value of their business
- Said corporations then rack up debt to other corporations which they are in league with
- The deceptive accounting is made public on purpose to debase or lower that corporation's perceived value
- The executives get slaps on the wrist and get to keep their enormous separation packages while stockholders are left with worthless shares
- The government then "bails out" that company's debt so the other companies won't go out of business and "to prevent weakening the economy"
- The companies that received this "bail out" benefit from having debt from the "bailed out" corporation have actually just found a way to get lots of money from the government while looking like innocent bystanders of a company's immoral accounting practices
- The former executives are all much richer than they were and now their company can be acquired for a mere fraction of what it was worth before

Sounds like a very, very intelligent and well thought out way to make a ton of money; get it from the government and conspire with your colleagues to share monopolies over all major industries. It also works the other way around and they can just debase a legitimate company using any number of tactics so they can buy the company for less than what it's actually worth.

Pretty smart. I'm not sure what they're doing with their money, but whether it's going to London, Rome or anywhere else, people should understand the basics of the how the capitalist world around them actually works.

This is big stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok... Reinhardt is a little hard to follow at times but I think get the basics of what he saying.

What I do not understand, is how is money being funneled to the Catholic Church much less how is being funneled via Legatus?

I understand that Reinhardt seems to have found a pattern of market crashes in correlation with Catholic Events (particularly Legatus) at both a local scale and a global scale and that is how he predicted the Sept 15th crash. I still fail to see how? Also why? What would Legatus or the Catholic Church get from these crashes? How does it benefit them?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ledbedder20

last post made, www.enterprisecorruption.com...

September 19, 2008 07:42

Its all our fault cause we are all greedy!! I’ll bet the Russian army will be galvanized when they hear this.

So let me get this straight.. the bankers and the government worked overtime side-by-side to find a solution for what the banks lobbied for?

Go figure.

BTW: I have noticed that many of you are starting to get it. ledbedder20.. very impressive!

congratulations ledbedder, looks like you made a new friend

[edit on 9/19/2008 by smallbusiness]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In relation to Ledbetter20's post, the penny has dropped.

This is probably one of the most impressive conspiracy theories I have come across to date, and one that is presenting itself right in front of our very eyes. It's so elaborate; its headline news day in day out, and the MSM only seems to exacerbate the situation more by making people prick their ears up and blame one or two people that walk away with little more than a band aid.

Yet, the actual scheme is deceptive and clean, with the people that grease such operations, the masses, being screwed over as usual.

''BTW: Predicting Market Crashes.. Is Not Rocket Science''.
Enterprisecorruption

Speak for yourself, I'm just sitting here with the popcorn!!

One question - where do the Chinese (or other non-catholic institutions or) banks fit into this plan?

Breifne

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreifneOne question - where do the Chinese (or other non-catholic institutions or) banks fit into this plan?

China is the largest holder of Fannie and Freddie bonds, so they'll do what the FRB tells them to do , I guess... Or not.

Japan is quite Romanized and it was so, before WW2. The Jesuits main city of power was Nagasaki which is why the Zionists behind the US Atom Bomb dropped it on that city, to make a point about the Vatican-supported liquidation/inquisition of WW2. It's King (Pharonic Ptolemiac Zionist bloodlines) versus Priest (Vatican, killers of Kings) just like it's been all down through history ever since Akhenaten closed down the temples and pissed off the priests. I believe I mentioned in this thread that Akhenaten's grandfather, Thutmosis IV built the stelae which the Pope has in his front yard.

Whats interesting is to research today's activity (The Paulson Rescue, lol) and the agency which is supposedly enabling it: Which manipulated the price of gold and stole it all from Americans while giving them greenbacks back in 1930...

Exchange_Stabilization_Fund

Background
The U.S. Exchange Stabilization Fund was established at the Treasury Department by a provision in the Gold Reserve Act of 31 January 1934. It was intended as a response to Britain's Exchange Equalisation Account[1]. The fund began operations in April 1934, financed by $2 billion of the $2.8 billion paper profit the government realized from raising the price of gold to $35 an ounce from $20.67. The Act authorized the ESF to use its capital to deal in gold and foreign exchange in order to stabilize the exchange value of the dollar. The ESF as originally designed was a creature of the Executive Branch not subject to legislative oversight.

The Gold Reserve Act authorized the ESF to use such assets as were not needed for exchange market stabilization to deal in government securities. The Fund had no statutory authority, however, to engage in other activities that it began to undertake. The principal such extraneous activity it devoted itself to was lending dollars to politically favored governments.

In 1938-40, the director of the Division of Monetary Research, Harry Dexter White, worked on a proposal for loans to Latin America and participated in plans for an Inter-American Bank, which did not materialize. The plan for an Inter-American Bank, however, inspired White’s first draft of the subsequent plans for the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank that White prepared in 1941 at Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Henry Morgenthau’s direction.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ledbedder20

and if the bankrupt corporation was for instance ... the United States of America ... ?

So I hear a can of coke is $9 in Iraq. Inflation's a real killer

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Terry_Dactyl]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
GREAT thread! Starred and flagged.

It would be great to hear more from reinhardt. Hopefully he'll post on here, or get un-banned from google.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Brittany]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Brittany]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

If you already done this excellent

I found the rest of the cached pages

goto the bottom of the page from the link above
copy and paste the title's one at a time into another browser with google open
with enterprisecorruption at the end
or for the real lazy copy this into google search

globalization 101 enterprise corruption

then click on cached to read

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
His website (enterprisecorruption) is being updated continually... a few times today already.

Any of you who emailed him know if he still plans to join in over here?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
When the FED was set up the problem was that the US Treasury was CHARGED interest on the money printed for use as charged by Congress which Constitutionally is the ONLY branch who has power of the purse.

It SHOULD have been set up that the treasury printed money and LENT it to the Fed at a .5% interest rate for government budget items and another amount printed at 1% interest to be used in the private sector.

THUS…when printing money and operating the government we would EARN money as a society as the GDP grew. Insted our national debt has RISEN since Reagan vis-a-vis the GDP. Clinton lowered it but…King Gorgie Jr as expotentially rised it to the point of this collapse we are seeing and the loss of our precious treasure of human lives in needless wars.

I think the Declaration of Independance needs to be looked at seriously again:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. ”

Robert H. Williams
www.commonsensecentral.net...
www.mycommonsensepolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
and so, if I am getting this right, Russia has built a nuclear power plant in Bushehr Iran, which will never be paid for ala Enron/Dabhol. Hence Russia seems to be having some market irregularities occurring atm. Meanwhile Westinghouse Electric and their accountants are currently building facilities in China due to be completed in 2013. And China won't pay ala Russia/Bushehr, Enron/Dabhol?

Still not sure of what this current slump is directly resulting from, or is it just the laundering that went on in Rome last week? I am kind of expecting there is going to be more to it.

Other question is, this would indicate complicity between the powers that be within China and USA. They both know the "game is on" surely. Ostensibly, Iran and Russia are supposed to be our enemies, or is this just covering up the fact that the whole lot actually all falls under the one big umbrella? Is the planned war in the future just to distract us while the execs pile all of our cash and gold into dump-trucks and drive off into the sunset?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
More updated excellence from Reinhardt

enterprisecorruption.com

Cooking management’s books and then covering the book-cooking up with war and destroying the paper trail, then censoring speech by suspending the Writ of Habeus Corpus and then revising history is a tried-and-true, sure-fire way to out-negotiate.. labor.

Here is how it has always worked:

--A closed-door task-force, then..
--“reform” the securities exchange (that would be Belnick and Rudman,)
--upgrade the foreign nation(s) chosen for outsourcing
--upgrade a few good potential enemy nations while you’re at it cook the books
--allow the government to be defrauded
--inflate the true value of your company’s shares during a morality play (that would be Monika)
--prepare to confess and repent (Monohan’s Legatus calls this “making the tough calls”,)
--fly back to corporate from Rome
--sell your personal shares
--start an “unfounded” rumor about accounting methods
--put on a big bi-partisan dog-and-pony show to make it seem like the upgraded foreign nations were ever expected to pay for their new infrastructure
--freeze the accounts of labor
--confess and repent
--send out a few envelopes laced with a powdery white substance
--place the financial blame on a single greedy individual.

bada bing..

..you just created a fresh load of new millionaires – during the..

“Greatest Accounting Fraud Ever”

go figure..

It is that easy.

It is that boring.

But.. it is that easy.

And it is often called “Renewing America”.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply to my post. I haven't spent much time "cataloging WSJ's" so the finer details regarding EnterpriseCorruption are lost on me ... yes I have trolled the net and read all the posts I could find
... but I think I am up to speed enough now thanks to you. I've done a fair amount of research into the history of money in general, the Fed, certain privately owned tax organisations, the corporations that finance both sides of wars etc.. to know that these m.....f......r's really are m.....f....r's.It's the finer details that are missing ... were missing.

I came to this thread from another angle. I was looking for indicators that would correspond with Terrence McKenna's TimeWave Zero program's rather sharp decline predicted for somewhere around Novemeber to January. It's also a period reflected by the Web-Bot predictions as well from what I can tell. So I have been trying to work out what it could mean. Flood, famine, pestilence, war ???

So I guess if you're right, the workers go at it shortly, creating wealth for the globalists and paving the way for a massive post-war growth and nation-building period. Another blood sacrifice to the God of ecomomics and Order from Chaos shall prevail once again ala Hegel.

Stay safe so I can buy your book dude =)

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
actually I do have a question which I need to preface with a little explanation.

I read a book back in 1992 called Mystery 666. It was written by some guy who I think was a priest or something from Perth WA. It outlined this whole banking/oil cartel thing, you know the sort, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Schiff, Warburton yada yada. It was actually quite well researched and pretty convincing that this guy actually knew his stuff. Well if IIRC somewhere in it he said that some time around the turn of the century there would be a terrorist attack on the NY financial district. He said it would probably take the form of a suitcase nuke. I guess NY got off lightly in retrospect. So when the second plane hit I knew it was an inside job, I had no doubt. My friends and family thought I was a nutter. And when Tony Blair took center stage I was left with absolutely no doubt in my mind and proceeded to have a half hour heated argument with my flatmate at the time. In Blairs post 911 address he said the word "globalisation" more times then he said the words "a", "and" and "the" combined". The thing is, the book was originally written in the early 80's.

So my question is. Do these "illuminati m...f...r's" really plan these things out that far ahead of time? Or are they simply so familiar with the cycle of economics that they simply goosestep along the company line knowing where and when certain "events" are to take place?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
THEY WANT MAMA TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER! Rep Kapture

I did a video reply BOTh are "must sees"...imho

Bob...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
That video didn't work. "malformed" apparently.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what is going to happen to offshore "tax havens" over the next little while. What better way to exact global financial reform then to crack down on international banks hiding corporate moneys. After all, it was those greedy buggers that caused these problems in the first place.

I've recently read that UBS in Switzerland is one bank that has come under the hammer from EU ministers and the US has offered it's support in an attempt to crack down on these practises. This was reported back in May Spiegel Online

Is this all suddenly going to see light of day right in the midst of all this?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I searched through some web caches for the front pages of legatus.org and copied the 'Upcoming Events'.

Disappointingly, those that I looked at did not correlate to any major event on the DJI.

In case anyone here wants to play around with them, here are the dates that I found; taken from pages from Sept 15th 2003 to Feb 13th 2008 (the cached pages only went to the later date then ctopped being cached by the site that I used)

Rome & Austria Pilgrimage
Sep 19-29, 2003

International Summit
Feb 5-7, 2004

ProLife Pilgrimage to
Washington, D.C.
May 18-20, 2004

Krakow & Rome Pilgrimage
Sep 16-27, 2004

Spiritual Retreat
Sep 24-26, 2004
Belleville, IL

Annual International Summit
Feb 3-5, 2005
Naples, FL

5th Annual ProLife Pilgrimage
Mar 16-18, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Revised Date
May 22-24, 2005
Washington, D.C.

Dublin & Rome Pilgrimage
Sep 16-26, 2005
Mark Your Calendars!

European Pilgrimage
Dublin VIP Tour
Sep 15-19, 2005

Legatus Summit
Naples, FL
Feb 2-4, 2006

5th Annual ProLife Pilgrimage
Revised Date
April 5-7, 2006
Washington, D.C.!!

Fall Summit
September 20-23, 2006
Napa, California

Legatus Summit
Napa, CA
Sep 21-23, 2006

European Pilgrimage
Prague &?Rome
Oct 13-23, 2006

Israel & Rome Pilgrimage
October 16-29, 2006
Mark Your Calendars!

Winter Summit
February 1-3, 2007
Naples, Florida

Pro-Life Conference
April 11-13, 2007
Washington, D.C.

Fall Summit
Sep 19-21, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO

Fall Summit
Sep 20-22, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO

Spiritual Pilgrimage
Oct 16-22, 2007
Rome, Italy

Winter Summit
Jan 30, 2008
Naples, FL

Jan 31-Feb 2, 2008
Naples, FL

Pro-Life Conference
April 16-18, 2008
Washington, DC

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hey folks, just stumbled on this link. Reinhardt is my boy - he not only called the move on 9/15, but he also made a similar prediction, weeks ahead of time on the yahoo boards back in October...do a google search for reinhardt and you should be able to see some of his prior posts.

He had been talking about the 9/15 move months beforehand, and it was heartening to see his prediction come true (in no small part b/c of all the financial puts I was long at the time). Glad to see that he is getting some more publicity, he does some great work.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join