It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost cat caught on camera?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

The cat Squeak is on her journey with Bastet (Cat Goddess). I know how it is to lose a beloved member of the family. I also think the photo is a possible illusion (not a hoax), but I can make out a cat nose too.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As long as there is a normal explanation for the illusion, assuming it's a CatGhost is not going to get us anywhere. It's embracing ignorance. You might as well say it's a sandwich from Father Christmas as there's just as much evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That's a great pic, Silo.

Does anyone else have pictures of ghost pets?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by snowen20

optical illusion as stated by slick.
that pretty much solves this lets move on please.

Um, you need to edit your post.
You forgot to add the "IN MY OPINION" part.
You are not the end all and end say to this post - far from it.
I am - so there.

Great Ghost cat pic!
I love this one! Flagged and starrrrred!
I'll pull out the pic I have of my ghost brid (no joke).
I had it on Coast to Coat web for a while - maybe it's still there.
Anyway, be back in a bit to post it!

I can almost here the purrrrr!
Again, great pic!

Actually yeah,... I am sorry I forgot to mention that part.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
you really have to ask yourself why would someone who just 'lost' there cat want to trick other people into thinking that the cat is sat there on the chair,so many people make up stories now that when a genuine person posts ,people jump on them because the topic has not happend to them,cats by nature are very spiritual beings,thay look at things that we would never see,hear things on frequencys we could never hear,their eyes are made to see in the dark(big pupils in dark,slits in light),if anyone is at fault here it is the human mind and body for being utterly pathetic compared to a cats,some digital cameras can pick up things like this given the conditions are just right,and i myself have seen parts of my cat who passed last year,not full body but head mainly and upper body mostly when my eyes are not focused on anything in particular and im not thinking of anything,there are things that the human mind cannot ever know in this life.people have posted on youtube cat ghosts,there is a very good one where the camera is unfocused and you see a shadow rugby ball size zip past,this is similar to what i saw a few years ago and i dont make things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join