It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija, weejee or Spirit Boards..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Yeah, I visit her on a regular basis. Thats a whole other story!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can't say I've ever used one, but I have a friend who swears to this day that 2 or 3 years ago he was using one with a couple of mates one night - about 30 minutes in they were getting into some real dark conversations with a certain spirit. They apparently started telling the spirit that they were disagreeing with the evil stuff that it was saying, which eventually led to the middle of the board starting to smoke and smolder, until there was a large burn mark in the wood.
He said that since that night he's never used one.

Despite the story, and the other stories in this thread, I still want to use one in the near future as it seems to be the easiest way to get in contact with the dead and paranormal, and therefor prove that a large part of the paranormal is real.

All I know is that I'm definitely not going to do it in my own home! I don't want to know whats in there and what has been/what is going to be living with me for the rest of my life.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

A true sharing of my experience for your increased knowledge thus to make a good choice for you and the family.

It was Christmas (1967 Long Beach, CA) that one of my younger brothers or sisters making the 2 boys and 2 girls being youngest. We gather up in the dining room with my Mom's bedroom being behind me. We start asking some things that it would have to spell out for I was scared but thought is was just a mental game so nothing strange would happen. We had asked normal stuff that just had like yes or no until my sister ask tell us your name that is here.

This is when we all had our doubts but we placed our hands unto the pointer when it jumps away from us hovering above the board as my siplings spooked out thus pulling their hands back. So we quit working the board because we could feel someone with us but would not reply. We decided to try touching the pointer one more time but it took off on its own about 2 inches above board spining a round as we freaked out running away to get my Mom for she worked a short distance from our home. Mom had a talk with us about the board and calmed us down by saying that God is watching over us so she didn't worry. She really never was like against the board but we didn't play it again so it was in the closet.

It had been some time since the board experience so none of us even thought about it. As kids do playing some one gets hurt when all the running around is done. So the baby sitter gave me a go to your Mom's room until I say you can come out. I laid down on Mom's bed strecthed out thinking it was unfair I had to be there. It was a while when I heard some thing in the closte at the foot of the bed and next to the door to the room I am in then. I just leaned up to get a better look at where is the noise from the door. It was then I knew the door was unlocked and moving towards me. Iwas then I chose to leave the room via the door into the dining room. I thought I would walk to the beds corner to jump for the closed door. It was then I saw mu Dad's Navy dress shoes walking towards me so I am about the screem like crazy I was so scared....as my hand touched the corner of the dresser for getting to the door with out getting next to them for I thought that a spirit was in there. I was just getting ready to make my move when my Dad's Navy work hat moves towards me floating above the dresser as it dropped on the floor..........It was just all I could take so fright or flight rule was modified because I did both it was so real just like yesterday.

I make no joke about his incident for it opened us up to many events later in our lives. One night the closet with all of the kids cloths and the toy storage so the board was there.

My Grandma had passed away that year and I had her on my mind as I said my prayers. As I was laying there it looked like almost a fog but of light that was calming as it intensified right at where there was a crawl space door into the acttic. I felt safe for this light had made me feel it would take care of me.
*Next morning I awake up to sirens and all this noise all about me and I look around at the smoke everywhere in the room. I was seeing the fire pouring into the room and cut off for escape when I heard something bang above in the ceiling. It was a fireman breaking down the access door so he can rescue me and my brothers that early morning.

I had only a robe and underwear I was wearing. I looked around and thought about the board being behind this event but it burned up in the fire as it should have in the first place. Home is fixed but we moved for it was like the polterguise were in the house. Moved one mile away to a nice house but the polterguise stuff was there too. New step Dad would accuse us brothers of sneaking outside to open the door and get back before he could see us. Door opens many times handle & dead bolt moves!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

Never, Ever burn a board.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i personally don't believe in ouji boards but check out this show

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have actually had multiple experiences with a Ouija board. Well me and a friend actually. I am 28 now and this experience happened when we were both 15 or 16, its been a while. But I still remember it like it happened yesterday. Until I decided to get a Ouija board, I wanted to believe in an afterlife or something else but I wasnt sure. I got the Ouija board to work almost instantly with a friend of mine. We asked all kinds of questions and got all kinds of answers. None of which were hostile. The spirit we contacted or energy that was communicating with us, was basically telling us that an amazing place is waiting for us after life and whatnot, that there is no hell, and a bunch of other things. Over the period of the week of using the board, we only talked to the one spirit. The way the communication was done to us, all peacefull and friendly, i wish i could have communicated with it more. But, since i have tried to use the board multiple times with multiple different people over the years and it only worked like one or two times breifly after. I know for a FACT that they work, and i know some people say they have had bad experiences. I just never have. I found the experience to be very enlightening. Hope this helps ya.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kklover
i personally don't believe in ouji boards but check out this show

www.youtube.com...

Whats sad is that any good actor can fake a Ouija board working, until you actually experience it, its hard to believe in.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have had about 10 experiences in the last year with the Ouija board. I don't believe that they are a "portal" or whatever for lower astral spirits if that is not your intention. It has always worked for my wife and I. We usually ask for protection in the form of a "white light". You can do whatever you want to invite only the friendly "ghosts".

We have had four different sets of family/friends that have experienced our sessions. I think most of them now believe that it does work. I was accused of moving the planchette until I let it go and let the 2 other skeptics ask questions and receive answers. I am not able to do it solo yet. Meditation beforehand also helps. Many spirits will try and speak at one time. Ask for the name several times to make sure it is the intended recipient.

BTW...
Phillies win the World Series.(I'm a Mets fan)
McCain is the next president.(I'm voting for Obama)
Cubs win the Superbowl(?????)

These were the answers we got this past Saturday night. Some newbies joined us and one of the girls dead brother came through to her. We didn't know his name or that he was dead beforehand. They like jokes also....hod do i know? Theodore told me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey! Open up your comments board DataWraith!

I just wanted to say:

I thought I was the only Pagan-Buddhist around!

Saw a post on your religion in the post with "Aliens and Religion X."

Drop me a comment!

Thanks!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by KarlG]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I do believe Ouija can open portals for which spirits can come through. There is a lot of myth, superstition and ruhmor and the truth is mixed somewhere in there.

I've heard so many negative accounts that I'd never personally use one.

I have used a pendulum in the not too distant past with good results. However I was communicating specifically to known spirits around me. (Vs "anyone")

I'd argue pendulum is used just as widely as Ouija but not heard a single instance when it caused something to come through, or even a suspicion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join