It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL - Tina Fey as Sarah Palin - Really Great!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Edit: Oops! The clip was removed from YouTube.
It's still here, but may not be for long. Thanks, anyone!

Tina Fey did a fantastic job of impersonating Sarah Palin last night on SNL. When Palin was selected, people said she looked like Tina Fey. It's a pretty striking resemblance.

This is the skit from last night.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Oh dear - this really was a wonderful impression.

Best I've seen on SNL in a long time.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that. I didn't know that it was going to be on last night. That was &^%@# hysterical. At first I thought, is that the real Palin and is Tina going to walk out at any minute? What a resemblance! I'm sure we will be seeing more of Tina during the next couple of months.....if SNL is smart anyway.

Rush

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
awwww "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal"

boooooooooooooooooo !

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That was awesome! Tina Fey rocks as Sarah Palin. My favorite part, however, was when "Hilary" told the media to grow a pair and that they could borrow hers.

Thanks, BH, for that very needed laugh.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

wait, how did you see it when I got the message that it had been removed just 2 minutes ago ??

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

I saw your post after I posted so I checked hulu.com and found it.

Here it is.

My replies are so I watched it about 10 min. ago from BH's post.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by anyone]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

ahhh thank you! God bless you

I wanted to see this so bad

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My God they look identical!

lmao

awesome skit, ty so much for the alternative link anyone

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

No biggie, it's to funny not to share. Actually you can thank my husband. I mentioned it to him that you couldn't see it and he directed me to the site.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I watched this last night and laughed so hard !!

Tina Fey should be Palin's doppelganger for events, the resemblance is uncanny.

Whoever wrote this sketch has been paying a lot of attention to the media coverage and hype over the election and I think it's great that SNL can make us laugh at what has been a weird but exciting election cycle.

Great stuff !!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

yep wonderful stuff, please thank him for me !
lol I enjoyed it immensely

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Tina Fey did a GREAT job!! She had the voice down , the mannerisms everything.. Very funny. When she was waving and striking poses i was crying laughing.
I havent watched SNL in a long time, but that alone made it worth staying up for!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i cant stand that white chick not tina fey but the other one she is the biggest hater on the face of the planet.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
...I,....I,....no, I'm still not buying this. It was a political stunt. She will go away sometime in October. She has the speech written. She will bow out to take care of her family. There just is no way that Palin is going to be on the ticket in November. We can't be this dumb! Is this just a way to get Lieberman in? I mean I would even breath a sigh of relief! I just couldn't have this person be a heartbeat away from being our leader.
...Its a joke right? I mean it was to help SNL's ratings right? I have chest pains....must find thread that predicts end of world by midnight....I'm certain there has to be a dozen or so out here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join