It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come from future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In our opinion,in the UFO there are aliens.But have you ever thought that maybe the UFO is comes from future.Our progenys in their spaceship,come backand see whether we are ok or have interesting in researching their forebears,just like what happene in "Star Trek".

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ni Hau Ma!

I have considered the possibility that the some UFOs could be time travelers.
I hope some are, because that means we would have survived!!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
According to modern day science, we could already take trips to other star systems. It would just take decades if not hundreds of years to do so depending on the propulsion used. This infeasability has kept many scientists telling us that other life out in space, if it exists, would also come to this conclusion and not be coming to earth because it would take too long for them. They fail to accept any notion that perhaps other intelligent life would not think in such limited ways. It can be done and there could be life just as advanced as ours roaming space or coming here right now.

Time travel so far is currently improbable and not accepted as possible by modern day science. That doesn't mean it couldn't be done, but its less likely to be what UFOs consist of when its much more likely to be life from elsewhere in our contemporary universe from nearby star systems. Time travelling humans or other creatures could very well be coming here though and I don't rule it out. UFOs indeed exist and we know our governments know and cover it up. Only they would have any idea of what they are or where they come from and they ain't talking. The possibilites are endless, but I suspect a more prosaic (if you could call it that) answer of aliens from other planets being the correct guess on the matter.

It could also be a combination of multiple things. Including aliens and time travellers from our world, but for the most part, I think its ETs.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
According to modern day science, we could already take trips to other star systems. It would just take decades if not hundreds of years to do so depending on the propulsion used. It can be done and there could be life just as advanced as ours roaming space or coming here right now.

I totally agree.
I personally find the idea of multi-generational expeditions, even if they never succeed in their endeavors, to be a fascinating idea that i would gladly take part in.
It's the obvious next step that no one seems to see.
All of human history is filled with groups of people leaving their societies and forming new ones elsewhere. With no room left on the planet to do this, look for the forward progress and enlightenment of humanity to stall until we get off this polluted, abused, and overcrowded rock.

as for timetravel - if we still have millions of years before the sun destroys the earth (and assuming mankind lasts those millions of years), i consider it a certainty that we will conquer time.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Ni Hau Ma!

Ni hao ma; ni hao ma; ni hao ma;

zaijien!

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Facefirst
Ni Hau Ma!

Ni hao ma; ni hao ma; ni hao ma;

zaijien!

Wo hen Hau!!! (my Mandarin is quite rusty. I studied it for a few semesters about 15 years ago!)

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm sure i replied to this. IN fact, I definately did. Hope it wasnt in the wrong thread.

Anyway

Wo ai zhongguo ren

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaidylibre
In our opinion,in the UFO there are aliens.But have you ever thought that maybe the UFO is comes from future.Our progenys in their spaceship,come backand see whether we are ok or have interesting in researching their forebears,just like what happene in "Star Trek".

if they're going to "help" us out like Daniels on Enterprise, they can stay in the future. (/trekkie mode off).

I've always wondered what exactly would happen to the past if intervention from the future happened. to my mind, it seems like things would get caught in a loop, where for the past to happen correctly, the future must step in, and for the future to come about from that past, the future must go back to the past. should time travel ever happen, they're going to need some really detailed diagrams to keep things straight

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Multi-generational expeditions would in my option be stupid why becuse just think, Lets say it would take this multi-generational expedition 150 years to reach a planet, but half way through thier journey I would think man kind would have found a way to transport there in a quarter of the time.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris
Multi-generational expeditions would in my option be stupid why becuse just think, Lets say it would take this multi-generational expedition 150 years to reach a planet, but half way through thier journey I would think man kind would have found a way to transport there in a quarter of the time.

And Louise and Clark walked thousands of miles just to document and see what the great North West United States looked like; nevertheless, maybe they cant survive in there universe?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If they did come from the future, think about it.....why?
Why did they pick this time period to visit. If i was from the future i would go to important time periods. What would make this time period so important...is something big going to happen?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
maybe if they did come from the future, greys are some form of human. If you think about it, it kinda makes sence. If they were extremely advanced humans they might have come back in time to see how they were like in the past. That might be why they abduct people too. Im just throwing something out there with this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
They could come from the future or from another planet.

to me it seems they are reptiles or/and they come from a place that is very dark because of their huge eyes.

and another possibility is that they're wearing spacing so the eyes are just lenses. the sightings of "grays" the face of grays have reportedly been very featureless implying they're wearing a spacesuit.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was playing a video game where they said greys were some kind of human genetic experiment. So maybe that could be true? No one can really know, though.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
They could come from the future or from another planet.

to me it seems they are reptiles or/and they come from a place that is very dark because of their huge eyes.

and another possibility is that they're wearing spacing so the eyes are just lenses. the sightings of "grays" the face of grays have reportedly been very featureless implying they're wearing a spacesuit.

DMsoldier?

Where the fukk did this good spelling come from? Last I remember you were really having trouble with dyslexia? Is someone typing this to you?

I am not taking the piss here and I do not mean to bring attention to any of your troubles, I dont think dyslexia is something to be ashamed about at all. I have a mild form of it.

Just very interested to find out if you were cured over night... Maybe by grays

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If you could time travel and have the technology to do that surely you would have the technology to not be seen. Why would you want to alter a timeline. But if it is aliens maybe there making us more open to them,

top topics

join