It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next POPE as The Beast/666 in Revelation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You are forgetting one very important fact. No one will no who the antichrist is untill he's pretty much deceived the whole world. Remember anti- chirst is basically trying to convey the meaning false christ. Many people have misconceptions about all of this and satan in general. Satan works on deception. He deceives. That is how he gets people to sin. All the way from adam and eve too now. Look at the shiny good looking fruit and imagine how it tastes type of thing. Never mind god himself said you will die. And they died spiritually not physically though.

Number one satan is not in hell. He is on earth. Read the first part of the book of Job. Hell is satans final punishment just like sinners. If he was in hell there would be no sin. Secondly the antichrist will be basically the son of satan on earth just as jesus was god's son.

He is not like in the movies some evil demon with horns that has super powers. He will be a man in the beginning that will bring peace to earth and solve almost all the worlds problems. He will oversee the rebuilding of the temple of the jews and eventually set himself up as god in that temple.

Now do you see where the deception is required? You think the jews will let anyone set themselves up in the temple and declare themselves god if anyone had a clue who it was. And I gurantee it will never be a roman catholic pope. Remember they are still waiting for the saviour. They don't belive jesus was it. Best buy you a genuine religious book on revelation instead of searching for clues on conspiracy sites. You will get more info.

DAR

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Before it shows up? Its already here is what I AM trying to get across. Just for kicks did you have any barcodes on the products in Norway as we do here in the US
The thing is unless you really look at society and how it survives day to day there is possibly no way to make the number become a reality, from spiritual sense to a physical then spiritual.
When all the world is accustomed to get food or anything for that matter at such a convieniance
wouldnt you think it would be the door to the realization of the number and its reference to "man" and be forced to accept it or starve !?

I have written the man responsible for creating the Upc barcode and I asked him a Question refering to the mark of the beast and he replied and swore there was No God and scoffed religion. He has a website on AOL but i cannot recall at this time but i found this "Update: �I am sorry, but as of November 2000, I will no longer respond to questions about the U.P.C. and the New Testamant� --George J. Laurer "

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What I find so amusing about this thread is, it has gone on for 2 pages now and no one has figured out that the beast is not a religion. The Pope is not the beast. If anyone cared enough to do some digging they would find the definitions for beast, harlot, etc. And they might come across the manipulation of a simple n could change a number from 616 to 666.
But this is so funny the posters go on and on with speculation without even defining what they are speculating about.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How can the UPC labels have anything to do with it? That is old technology.... The real mark of the beast will be RFID tags.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seyr
How can the UPC labels have anything to do with it? That is old technology.... The real mark of the beast will be RFID tags.

Oh for crying out loud, another one.

What I find so amusing about this thread is, it has gone on for 2 pages now and no one has figured out that the beast is not a religion. The Pope is not the beast. If anyone cared enough to do some digging they would find the definitions for beast, harlot, etc. And they might come across the manipulation of a simple n could change a number from 616 to 666.

Whatever happened to logic?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That was meant with humor, which is why there was a smiley on the end

But since you want some logic.....

• They are already putting RFID type tags into pets, to help track them.
  • Wal-Mart is forcing ALL their suppliers to have RFID, which means pretty much every major supplier in the world will have to do it... and you know they will. This will also help cut the cost down a LOT.
  • RFID is capabale of holding ALL your personal information. There is talk about having RFID be the means of commercial transactions, since all you have to do is wave your card/hand/whatever near a reader and your all done.
  • RFID are small... very small. They can be woven in the fabric of your clothes. This is a plus to suppliers, since it makes tracking EACH item a lot easier. Think about that one.

RFID stands a lot better chance of supporting arguments for the "mark" than UPC. UPC is outdated and will be going by the wayside. All it takes is for one major retail outlet to force the hands of the suppliers (which Wal-Mart has already done) and RFID will take over (which it is doing).

As for it actually being the mark... I do not see myself getting an RFID chip implanted in my thumb anytime soon, nor do I see myself getting (and this is funny if you think about it) a UPC code printed on my head.

Originally posted by FieryIce1

Originally posted by seyr

Oh for crying out loud, another one.

Whatever happened to logic?

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by seyr]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAR
Before it shows up? Its already here is what I AM trying to get across. Just for kicks did you have any barcodes on the products in Norway as we do here in the US

We sure do have barcodes with those 6 |'s like this: ||0000||0000||, but I'm still not convinced that this represents the mark of the beast. It seems too easy to figure out for that... It might be a part of the system of the beast, but I don't think it is THE mark.

When all the world is accustomed to get food or anything for that matter at such a convieniance
wouldnt you think it would be the door to the realization of the number and its reference to "man" and be forced to accept it or starve !?

We can still find food in the nature and survive, I guess. And God says he has shortened the time of his second coming, if he hadn't, no "flesh" would survive (Matt 24,22, Mark 13,20). I don't think this has anything to do with starving, though. I think those who won't accept the mark, would be killed.

Maybe the Sunday is the mark of the beast, as the adventists claim. Most stores are closed on Sundays and you cannot buy nor sell. And the Sabbath-day (Saturday) should, according to the ten commandments, be held holy for all eternity. The catholic church has changed the day of rest from Saturday to Sunday and they surely admit it themselves, because they think they have the power to change the law of God.

Today the pope complained about people working on Sundays. One shouldn't play games or have fun on a Sunday, according to the pope. www.cnn.com...

If the pope is to be elected as the EU-president, and if John Kerry will become the next US-president, I think they would co-opreate on introducing a Sunday-law who everybody must obey. It is certainly an infringement of the 1st US-ammendment, but who knows what Kerry would do if he wins the election... he's said to be a devoted catholic...

I have written the man responsible for creating the Upc barcode and I asked him a Question refering to the mark of the beast and he replied and swore there was No God and scoffed religion. He has a website on AOL but i cannot recall at this time but i found this "Update: �I am sorry, but as of November 2000, I will no longer respond to questions about the U.P.C. and the New Testamant� --George J. Laurer "

Yes, I saw his site once. He insisted on that the barcode didn't represent any beast, but he admitted that the empty space between || was the number 6.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
But this is so funny the posters go on and on with speculation without even defining what they are speculating about.

I have not once in this thread claimed that the beast is a religion. A beast is a kingdom/empire/state. A woman is a church based on Christianity. A harlot is a corrupt church. All these statements are based on biblical descriptions. Prophecies cannot be interpreted without help from other parts of the Bible, f.ex the book of Daniel.

The pope (head) is not THE beast, he only represents it. A beast must have at least one head, or else he'd be dead! A state would be an anarchy without a government.

The number 616 is a manipulation of the original number 666, so it could fit into the name of C�sar Nero in latin. Nero was definately not the beast...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is no proof that the "Beast" represents a person. It could just as well represent a system. If Lustiger is the "Beast" he will have to do signs and wonders for anyone to follow after him as described in Revelations.

When/if that ever happens we can know with assurance that the "Beast" is a man, and that we should expose him (as Christian people) and then flee to the mountains "from whence cometh our slavation."

I give a lot of kudos to this thread that the word "anti-Christ" has not been used interchangeably with the Beast...as that clearly is a "Spirit" (system) as stated in Thessalonians, and not a person that can be equated (as Falwell, La Haye as infinitum, do) with the "Beast."
We all know that the word "anti-Christ" is not to be found anywhere in the Book of Revelations, nor is the word "rapture" to be found anywhere in the Bible.

Nostradamus is calling for two more popes though (reportedly) so we may have to wait awhile yet. lol

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
There is no proof that the "Beast" represents a person. It could just as well represent a system. If Lustiger is the "Beast" he will have to do signs and wonders for anyone to follow after him as described in Revelations.

It is the 2nd beast (the earth beast) who have to show great signs and wonders, not the 1st beast (water/bottomless pit beast) which is believed to represent the papacy.

I give a lot of kudos to this thread that the word "anti-Christ" has not been used interchangeably with the Beast...as that clearly is a "Spirit" (system) as stated in Thessalonians, and not a person that can be equated (as Falwell, La Haye as infinitum, do) with the "Beast."
We all know that the word "anti-Christ" is not to be found anywhere in the Book of Revelations, nor is the word "rapture" to be found anywhere in the Bible.

The Antichrist may become the leader of the beast, or the 8th, as stated in Rev 17. There are no explicit connections between the Antichrist and the Beast in the Bible, just as you stated. But there are indications on that the 8th and the Antichrist will be the same because the Revelation is an illustration of reality, and that both are about the endtime.

You said that the antichrist is a "spirit" and a system. I agree with that. Maybe the Antichrist is an incarnation of Satan himself, just as Jesus Christ was an incarnation of God, and that this incarnation will become the the leader (8th) of the beast.

Nostradamus is calling for two more popes though (reportedly) so we may have to wait awhile yet. lol

Well, how reliable is Nostradamus? Didn't he predict the end of the world in 1999?

There is still a possibility of two more popes, if one of them is an antipope. www.newadvent.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
change the sabbath?

we hold his sacrafice in communion on sunday because he died on this day. you just judged millions of faithful catholics for one day jesus owns. im sorry but you have no clue what he taught the apostles to observe.

Colossians 2:16

you cannot judge me.

peace

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The mark of the Beast on forehead or right hand-Ash Wednesday??

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
change the sabbath?

we hold his sacrafice in communion on sunday because he died on this day. you just judged millions of faithful catholics for one day jesus owns. im sorry but you have no clue what he taught the apostles to observe.

you cannot judge me.

peace

Oh well, I believe he rose on Sunday...

I do not judge any catholic! You can keep the Sunday holy if you like, but Jesus didn't change the Sabbath-day till the first day of the week. This is done by the papacy, with no biblical right to do so.

Quote from newadvent.org: 'St. Ignatius (Ep. ad Magnes. ix) speaks of Christians as "no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord's Day, on which also Our Life rose again". '

Jesus says in Matt 5,17-18: "17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say to you, Till heaven and earth shall pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. "

- When Jesus had risen, on the 1st day Sunday:
Matt 28,1: "In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. "

Exodus 20,8: "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. "

Exodus 20, 11: "For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. "

Leviticus 16,31: "It shall be a sabbath of rest to you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever. "

Deuteronomy 5,12: "Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.

The catholic church (the system) has changed the ten commandments, not only the Sabbath law, but also the one concerning the worship of statues. It has abused the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to invent a new day of rest in opposition to the day the Lord inducted after the Creation for all eternity!

Mark 2, 28: "Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. " - He didn't with this authority neither destroy the Sabbath-law nor replace it with the Sunday. So by which authority has the church done this transfer?

Daniel 7,25: "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. " (Descriptions of the 1st Beast of the Revelation in the visions of the prophet Daniel)

As a warning:
Revelation 18,4: "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. "
Matt 19,17: "And he said to him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."
John 14,15: "If ye love me, keep my commandments ."

Why is it so hard to keep the real Sabbath?

Respect,
otherwise

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
lets keep it without tone.

1. somewhere i think in corinthians, they state of partaking of the communial sacrafice prophicied in
malachias was done on the first day.

[ catholic church ]

im sure when jesus told the apostles in [all 4] gospels.

" whatever [you] bind and loose on earth will be bound and loosed in heaven"

means nothing.

what is the church of christ that was prophicied to spread to all corners of earth with the continual sacrafice? where are the successors to the apostles which timothy mentions?

every saint in our church who lived and died for jesus, who wore hairy sweaters for penance, who cured millions, and who have died for him are nothing to god, yet a man on ATS holds all the keys?

you dont realize brother that [our] church is not confined to a building or hierarchy, but to one simple teaching.

[perfection]

perfect state of grace on earth. this is what our church means. saints understood this, and I do as well and i dont care how [tough] it sounds to be perfected, i strive for this and accept
it because its true, and it comes from jesus own words.

this life is about entering the kingdom which has no stain in it. thats all we are here for.

i dont want the easy road because it merrits nothing. if you are going to follow jesus you will suffer on earth, but it will build on the soul more than you can imagine.

[this is] the basis of church teaching, and the saints knew it.

just saying [im saved] thats it, is why most people hate us, because doing this is easy.

i dont think im saved, im far from perfect, but [through] the sacraments i hope to be sooner than later.

peace

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

1. somewhere i think in corinthians, they state of partaking of the communial sacrafice prophicied in
malachias was done on the first day.

Why do you repeat this "sacrifice" every week, when the Lord sacrificed himself once and for all on Calvary? Doesn't this practice belong to the Gentiles? The Eucharist is supposed to be a rememberer of Jesus, not a continual offer!

1Corinthians 11,24-27: "24 And when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 27 Wherefore whoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. " - Not a single word about any sacrifice!

Hebrews 10,12: "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

- Do your cookies or whatever you offer up do any good at all? This practice is supposed to be a reminder of what Jesus did for us, not to be a burden for us to do every week!

Hebrews 9, 25-28: "25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; 26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and to them that look for him he shall appear the second time without sin to salvation. "

This is the only sacrifice we have to do:
Hebrews 13,15 "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. "

im sure when jesus told the apostles in [all 4] gospels.

" whatever [you] bind and loose on earth will be bound and loosed in heaven"

Did this include the right to re-construct the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ, when he himself told them that the Eucharist was meant to be a reminder of him?

every saint in our church who lived and died for jesus, who wore hairy sweaters for penance, who cured millions, and who have died for him are nothing to god, yet a man on ATS holds all the keys?

What about all the Christian saints who the catholic church persecuted under the Inquisition in the Middle Ages? What did they die for?

God bless the catholic "saints" if he finds them worthy! I do certainly not hold any keys to decide that kind of matters. I just say that most of the catholic doctrines are false, that is because they do not have foundation in the Bible.

you dont realize brother that [our] church is not confined to a building or hierarchy, but to one simple teaching.

A teaching full of non-Biblical doctrines!

i dont want the easy road because it merrits nothing. if you are going to follow jesus you will suffer on earth, but it will build on the soul more than you can imagine.

[this is] the basis of church teaching, and the saints knew it.

just saying [im saved] thats it, is why most people hate us, because doing this is easy.

i dont think im saved, im far from perfect, but [through] the sacraments i hope to be sooner than later.

I trust in God when he says the only thing we have to do to be saved is to believe in his Son Jesus Christ (and of course keep his commandments)! He has done all the necessary sacrifice so we could be saved!

Revelation 18,4: "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. "

What do you trust the most: God or the papacy?

otherwise

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
If we consider the papacy as the beast described in the Revelation, the next pope could be it. In Rev 17,9-10 the seven heads of the beast are described as follows:

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short time.

The woman is certainly the harlot in Rev 17, or the catholic church, and she sits on the seven heads of the beast, and only on the seven, because the eight (the beast) shall hate the harlot and make her desolate (he will be no spiritual leader, but rather a political one). The seven heads will reign in the period the beast is in "the bottomless pit", and when all heads are fallen and the wound is healed, the beast will once again gain power.

Now, if we consider the various names the popes have been using, as the heads (mountains/kings) of the beast (because it's certainly the number of his name we are after), and consider the fact that the papacy had a period of power from 538 AD* until 1798 AD**, or 42 months/1260 days (Rev 13,5), one day for each year (Numbers 14,34, Ezekiel 4,6) , we'll be able to count the pope-names used from 1798 till now, and get the sum of 7 (heads):

Pius VI (1775-99) (head #1, wounded to death**)
Pius VII (1800-23)
Leo XII (1823-29) (head #2)
Pius VIII (1829-30)
Gregory XVI (1831-46) (head #3)
Pius IX (1846-78)
Leo XIII (1878-1903)
Pius X (1903-14)
Benedict XV (1914-22) (head #4)
Pius XI (1922-39)
Pius XII (1939-58)
John XXIII (1958-63) (head #5)
Paul VI (1963-78) (head #6)
John Paul I (Aug-Sep 1978) (head #7, continue a short time. Only 33 days!)
John Paul II (1978-)
New Pope (The Beast, wound healed)

* = When the eastgoths were defeated in Rome, and the pope gained power.
** = Pope Pius VI was captured by the army of Napoleon in 1798, and died in captivity the year after. The power of the catholic church was nearly destroyed. (Rev 13,3)

So, how do we get to count the number of the Beast, 666? Well, simply by counting (integral calculus) the numbers of all the popes having the seven names since the founding of the catholic church, for instance the name Paul (6 popes) like this: (1+2+3+4+5+6) = 21. We'll get these numbers:

1. Pius (12 popes) = 78
2. Leo (13 popes) = 91
3. Gregory (16 popes) = 136
4. Benedict (14 popes) = 105
5. John (21 popes) = 231
6. Paul (6 popes) = 21
7. John Paul (2 popes) = 3
----------------------------------------------
Total: 665

To get the number 666, a new name must be introduced (so it can add 1 to the total). He will both be the 8th, and bear the number 666 (the number of his name):

8. New name (1 pope) = 1
----------------------------------------------
Total: 666

Since the present pope is old and sick, this theory might be a reality very soon! If you want to double-check my theory, you might want to go to this website: www.newadvent.org... (list of popes).

Greetings,
otherwise

Very interesting...
But pay no attention to the gnomes behind the curtains, who may not be as well-read or educated as yourself, who make slithery comments against things of a biblical nature
Pure amatuers.

Now... I'd like to insert my take. I actually discussed in another post, ugh I should've put a link to it, who I think the beast it - or the head of the beast that is wounded. I referred to this as perhaps the UN HQ in NY city. Since the UN will have those final 10 toes or '10 nations' under its rule soon

That's some interesting math there... I failed math in school a lot - I disliked it, I did straigh A work in science though! Let me scroll up and see this math... hold on. Ah ok I see. Still confusing though haha.

The next 'pope' my friend, will not be the beast himself, satan. The next pope will be the false prophet who does those marvellous little 'wonders' and supernatural things in sight of men
The false prophet then turns the peoples adoration of him, to the beast himself - the antichrist. The final pope, or false prophet that is, will help rally the world together against christianity and jews as well - by creating the 1 world religion - deeming that all religions are equal. The current pope is saying such things NOW.. but he is an apostate. He is merely helping pave the way, testing the waters if you will, for the final pope who will come after himself, to convince the world we need... "Religious peace" and what not.

An article I had written about the beast and the mark itself.. hold on let me fetch 2 links....... im slow today.

This is one I wrote about the beast: pages.prodigy.net...

As this one is about the mark, and I didn't get to go into any kind of detail on new technologies (smart card for example) that will usher in the mark: pages.prodigy.net...

The full site, just a lil o' personal site, has a few more similar articles. Just see my signature for the main link. Tell me what ya think too!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

change the sabbath?

you cannot judge me.

peace

The Catholic Church didn't change the Sabbath to Sunday in honor of Jesus.

They changed it to honor their pagan gods.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
nonsense. how come no council or catechism ever taught pagan gods?

jesus rose on sunday, and he has his communual sacrafice on this day.

otherwise, he told the apostles to do this in memory of me, and this sacrafice was prophecied to be the clean offering spread throughout the world.

[come out of her]

how has the whore of babylon [become] inhabited by devils?

how or why would the kings [hate] the harlot?

your passage, is about babylon, not the whore of babylon, but the city.

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So many people do not realise that Russia will play an important role in the end of times...concerning the whole world....

So likewise ye, when ye shall see alt these things know that it is near, even at the door. (Matt. 24:33)

Quote//Once the world has been sufficiently prepared, how shall Antichrist make his appearance? Where will he come from? Who or what will he be, this red beast of the Apocalypse? To answer these questions we must begin with an understanding of the word "Antichrist." "Anti" means "against" or "in place of". Antichrist will try to imitate Christ for the sake of fulfilling Old Testament prophecies about the Messiah.

www.roca.org...

quote//
He that is not with me is against me.

Matt. 12,30

When the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Luke 18,8

INTRODUCTION: THREE STAGES OF DECLINE

www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk...

some prophecies concerning us now....
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

ORTHODOX PROPHETS and PROPHECIES
concerning RUSSIA and THE "END-TIMES
www.geocities.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by markrm
Very interesting...
But pay no attention to the gnomes behind the curtains, who may not be as well-read or educated as yourself, who make slithery comments against things of a biblical nature
Pure amatuers.

I don't!

Now... I'd like to insert my take. I actually discussed in another post, ugh I should've put a link to it, who I think the beast it - or the head of the beast that is wounded. I referred to this as perhaps the UN HQ in NY city. Since the UN will have those final 10 toes or '10 nations' under its rule soon

UN will have 14 new members... Why is the UN-building a 'head', a 'mountain', or a 'king'?

The next 'pope' my friend, will not be the beast himself, satan. The next pope will be the false prophet who does those marvellous little 'wonders' and supernatural things in sight of men
The false prophet then turns the peoples adoration of him, to the beast himself - the antichrist. The final pope, or false prophet that is, will help rally the world together against christianity and jews as well - by creating the 1 world religion - deeming that all religions are equal. The current pope is saying such things NOW.. but he is an apostate. He is merely helping pave the way, testing the waters if you will, for the final pope who will come after himself, to convince the world we need... "Religious peace" and what not.

I still believe that the next pope will be the leader of the beast! The beast itself is the European Union, and the next pope is taking part in this Union as the leader. Therefore he'd be the 8th AND the beast!

The False Prophet, who also is the earth-beast in the Revelation, is the United States. The 'image' of the first beast I think is the Word-Faith-movement. They are in fact doing some "great wonders" today, and are mainly located on the 'earth', which is America. The mark will be forced through by the American government (maybe by the ultra-catholic John F. Kerry?) They are in fact planning to induct a new system where you have to register your iris and your fingerprint in the autumn this year, so it would be easier to track terrorists and other criminals (protestants?)...

An article I had written about the beast and the mark itself.. hold on let me fetch 2 links....... im slow today.

This is one I wrote about the beast: pages.prodigy.net...

As this one is about the mark, and I didn't get to go into any kind of detail on new technologies (smart card for example) that will usher in the mark: pages.prodigy.net...

The full site, just a lil o' personal site, has a few more similar articles. Just see my signature for the main link. Tell me what ya think too!

A great load of text to read. I think I have to read your articles another day!

otherwise

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join