It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum Reference Index AND Thread for Discussing anything related to 9/11, Pentagon, etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank You Rod_Munch! Very Enlightening & SAD Really! Yes it does sound Familiar! It is what I have experienced in Life in this Country for the last Four Years & we Just got ANOTHER 4! I was VERY SAD on Election Day!

I HATE FACISTS!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Sauron
I dot see why people are not questioning Rummy on his statement
He said it was a missile!

Secretary Rumsfeld Interview with Parade Magazine
Friday, Oct 12 2001
Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.unquot
more

The only thing i can say is that when i was a kid, i went to juvi. One of my weaker charges was 'Throw Missile'. I'm pretty sure the law/government/court refers to anything launched into the air and that is aimed to affect, damage or kill anything or anyone, as a 'missile'.. Or rumsfeld just happened to accidentally imply a subtle hint that it was a missile; the warhead type.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I thought I would add this, I doubt anyone here is surprised by it but it is interesting to know that Bush blocked release of the report until after his election; makes one wonder what else he is hiding. There is a paragraph or more at the website I listed, its from a daily news show on free speech tv, its a keeper you should bookmark and check for news you want find on the corporate owned media outlets. This channel gets not funding except what viewers send in.

www.democracynow.org.../02/10/1545225

New 9/11 Report Shows FAA Ignored Warnings
Bush Blocked Release Of Report Before Election
A previously undisclosed report from the 9/11 commission found that federal aviation officials had received dozens of intelligence reports in the months of the September 11th attacks specifically warning of the threat posed by Al Qaeda. Despite the warnings the FAA did little in response to beef up security. This according to a report in today's New York Times. Up until now the White House had blocked the release of the report that was completed in August - more than two months before the November election. Two weeks ago the Bush administration quietly placed a classified and declassified version in the National Archives.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What a Crooked Government we have! They tried to Cover Up their INCOMPETANCE with - "Hey guys we got attacked -> I know lets go after Afghanistan & Iraq" - HELLO - is anyone AWAKE out there? WTF is an
"Al-Queada"? This all smells like a Stinking Frame Up! Afghanistan & Iraq had NOTHING to do with the attack on us on 9/11! The "Taliban" & "Saddam Hussein" are NOT "Al-Queada". The Islamic Militant Terrorists attacking Israel are not "Al-Queada" either! Can't you see that attacking these two countries ALREADY fit into the Administrations plans & that they SPUN 9/11 into an EXCUSE to go ahead with a "Counter-Attack". Question -if most of the "Terrorists" came from Saudi Arabia (I STILL don't Buy Half of the BS that the GOV says on who the Hijackers were BTW) - why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia - oh because they are our "Friends" you say - YEAH RIGHT! What a JOKE! You mean they are George Bush's OIL Buddies - don't you? A new kind of Geo-Political GAME has been being played for over a Decade now! We Invaded Iraq because they thought that we could WIN (plus they just happen to be OIL Rich) & we did - but apparently fighting the Current Gorilla War is a bit harder - huh Rumsfeld?

I am not “Anti-American” – THIS is my Objection – Hey you FEDs – why don’t you try telling the TRUTH for a CHANGE?!

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So why did the F.A.A. screw up, 52 intelligence reports and 9/11 still happened . could it have really made a difference in the outcome of 9/11 if the F.A.A. acted on these reports?

9/11 Report Cites Many Warnings about Hijackings
By Eric Lichtblau
The New York Times
Thursday 10 February 2005
WASHINGTON, Feb. 9 - In the months before the Sept. 11 attacks, federal aviation officials reviewed dozens of intelligence reports that warned about Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda, some of which specifically discussed airline hijackings and suicide operations, according to a previously undisclosed report from the 9/11 commission

The Bush administration has blocked the public release of the full, classified version of the report for more than five months, officials said, much to the frustration of former commission members who say it provides a critical understanding of the failures of the civil aviation system.

The administration provided both the classified report and a declassified, 120-page version to the National Archives two weeks ago and, even with heavy redactions in some areas, the declassified version provides the firmest evidence to date about the warnings that aviation officials received concerning the threat of an attack on airliners and the failure to take steps to deter it.

Among other things, the report says that leaders of the F.A.A. received 52 intelligence reports from their security branch that mentioned Mr. bin Laden or Al Qaeda from April to Sept. 10, 2001. That represented half of all the intelligence summaries in that time.

Several former commissioners and staff members said they were upset and disappointed by the administration's refusal to release the full report publicly.
"Our intention was to make as much information available to the public as soon as possible," said Richard Ben-Veniste, a former Sept. 11 commission member

Link
Source:
9/11 Report Cites Many Warnings About Hijackings (New York Times member ship required)

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
September Eleventh, Two Thousand and One :
One top event. Bush's theorem: Laden wanted.

United States of America:
Tasted fierce Osama unit.

Osama Bin Laden:
A Bad Man, No Lies

And the one that proves anagrams are true
:
Catholic leadership :
Child rape ethical . So?

I only said they were uncanny, I'll stop before anyone takes too much offense. Wow, how do the anagrams get there? Magic? Coincidence?

Orchestration by Satanic Light
?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I told people on ats not that long ago more information would come out about 9-11. I will now provide a video tape if it has not yet been posted on ats yet it deal's with 9-11 not yet disclosed to the public. The information can be ordered on this site but if you have quick time you can watch a video clip of the presentation.

www.hillsenatenow.org...

Enjoy

Falcon

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
September Eleventh, Two Thousand and One :
One top event. Bush's theorem: Laden wanted.

United States of America:
Tasted fierce Osama unit.

Osama Bin Laden:
A Bad Man, No Lies

And the one that proves anagrams are true
:
Catholic leadership :
Child rape ethical . So?

I only said they were uncanny, I'll stop before anyone takes too much offense. Wow, how do the anagrams get there? Magic? Coincidence?

Orchestration by Satanic Light
?

resonance? sound shapes reality.
i'm with you. it's no concidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I like the hologram theory, that it was missles that hit the buildings, and holograms were the planes.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
So why did the F.A.A. screw up, 52 intelligence reports and 9/11 still happened . could it have really made a difference in the outcome of 9/11 if the F.A.A. acted on these reports?

Actually I think it would have made a difference if those warning were heeded and passengers were screened more carefully and cockpits put on lockdown like they are now (If I am not mistaken the doors are now locked and the pilot and co pilot carry a gun), it might have made a real difference. Of course we will never know but unfortunately we do know what happened since they chose to ignore the warnings and do nothing. I find it strange they ignored those warnings and I also find it strange that NORAD was not doing their job that morning though they had always performed well in the past, I find it strange that steel buildings collapsed that morning due to fire though that has never happened before or since. I find it strange that WTC 7 came down exactly the way the towers did though they were not even impacted by the planes. so many people want to say that the towers came down that way because of the impact of the planes as well as the fire, but WTC 7 was not hit by a plane. There are just too many odd happenings on that day. And as crazy as it is to think that that our government did all this to go to war, well its just as crazy to think that some guy hiding out in a cave dragging a dialysis machine behind him orchestrated all this and just by sheer luck, all those warnings were ignored, NORAD did not do their job on that one morning, steel buildings fell from heat. And also its just as crazy to think that we can't find him this 7 foot person walking around dragging a dialysis machine with him. I guess its hard to spot someone who blends in with the crowd like that though. LOL I think he was dead long before 911 ever happened.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like everyone to think about something here...I have just read a lot of these posts concerning "conspiracies" surrounding 9/11 and I see a commonality...the overwhelming majority of you can't spell correctly, can't form complete sentences, and can not coherently convey messages through the written word. Now, stop and consider the possibility that if you lack these abilities, perhaps you lack the ability to disseminate and comprehend logical information, i.e. reasonable, logical explanations to all of these 'theories' you have. My suggestion is this: Get an education, try joining the military and actually serving your country instead of just criticizing it, and grow up.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GatorRanger
I would like everyone to think about something here...I have just read a lot of these posts concerning "conspiracies" surrounding 9/11 and I see a commonality...the overwhelming majority of you can't spell correctly,

Are you going to add a relevant point to this discussion or just go on with blanket attacks of members posting in this thread?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I would like everyone to think about something here...I have just read a lot of these posts concerning "conspiracies" surrounding 9/11 and I see a commonality...the overwhelming majority of you can't spell correctly, can't form complete sentences, and can not coherently convey messages through the written word. Now, stop and consider the possibility that if you lack these abilities, perhaps you lack the ability to disseminate and comprehend logical information, i.e. reasonable, logical explanations to all of these 'theories' you have. My suggestion is this: Get an education, try joining the military and actually serving your country instead of just criticizing it, and grow up.

I'm trying not to say buffoon..................doh!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

This is the secong thread you have come into where I have posted my thoughts on 911 and immediately you posted the exact same thing. In case you are wondering or not up on internet practices most people are not all that concerned with spelling and grammar, it is perfectly acceptable to not uses caps or worry about spelling or grammar. Also a lot of people here are from other countries and speaking or writing the english language may be their second language. At any rate you did inspire the creative side of me when I read this reply from you in a thread I started and I rewrote the first verse of a favorite song and I called it, You're so anal. So just to make sure you get to enjoy my talent I'll copy it here for you. Now doesn't it feel good to inspire someone.

Well you walked into my thread
Like you were walking onto a spelling bee
You're T's all crossed
You're I's all dotted and you're grammar it was perfect
You had one eye on spell check and on your grammar check too
And all the people thought
You're so anal
They could not help but think it
Cause you are so anal

Thanks for the inspiration!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Instead of the word "anal" I prefer the word "thorough". Being thorough should be a desired quality for anyone involved in an investigative process. If you are not thorough enough to take the time to spell words correctly, or use something resembling a complete sentence, then why on earth would I trust your opinion on some of these "theories"?
As to your remark about how "common" it is to mispell words and not use proper punctuation on the internet.... I can cut some slack, to a point. However, most sites involving serious topics (i.e. politics, foreign policy, etc...) involve a much higher level of professionalism than what is going on here.
As far as posting immediately after a specific person (whoever it was) that was unintentional. It was just a coincidence (or was it a conspiracy? ooooh)

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well Gator there are many members here that will tear you a new literate hole, they will come across you. However do you have something to add to this thread along the lines of 'no there is no evidence that the Bush Junta was involved in 9/11 or that they were and why'.
Please extrapolate further on your 9/11 opinion and leave the writing skills of memebers and my self for the Rant forum

[edit on 24/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I will go one further and apologize for going on a bit of a rant. I realize this is a place to discuss theories of conspiracy, and I have not abided by that.

As I am late for a class, please excuse the delay in my reply. It will be posted in about two hours.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I will go one further and apologize for going on a bit of a rant. I realize this is a place to discuss theories of conspiracy, and I have not abided by that.

As I am late for a class, please excuse the delay in my reply. It will be posted in about two hours.

I can't speak for all, certainly not goose it was his thread you trolled into. but apologize accepted, I look forward to what you have to say or naysay

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As space is limited, I will only touch on a couple of topics for now. These are items which I have read from various posts on this site, and I apologize for paraphrasing.

First: One of the posts spoke of the impossibility of using a cell phone above 3000 feet. My question is this; 3000 feet above what? Above ground level? Above Sea level? He doesn't specify...Not that it matters, because his statement is totally false either way. This is most likely a person who has never been in a plane (not only is it possible, it is done regularly).
Second: Several posts have mentioned the theory that a missle, not an aircraft, hit the Pentagon. For those of you who have not read the Popular Mechanics article dealing extensively with this subject, do so at
www.popularmechanics.com...
There is a major flaw with this theory....the simple fact that there are literally hundreds of eyewitness accounts of people who saw, yes saw, an aircraft fly into the Petagon. For there to be a cover up, it would literally have to include everyone within the city limits of Washington D.C. If there truly was enough evidence for this to be true, why would people like Dan Rather and CBS waste their time with phony documents in going after Pres. Bush? Why would they not be all over this story? These people want to bring down Pres. Bush as much as anyone. I'm sure that several of you are saying that the reason for these "explanations" is that people like Popular Mechanics and CBS are in on the conspiracy as well. If that is your train of thought, then you might as well start thinking that EVERYONE is in on it....and that includes the person you see when you look in the mirror.

I will leave it at that for now, as I'm sure that there will be several replies to the small amount that I have written so far.....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The cell phones is a moot point. We have the technology today back we did not, and yes you can say phones on the plain but you need a credit card to use them.

Popular Mechanics is a sham

Popular Mechanics Debunked

'Popular Mechanics' & Other CIA Front Organizations

No offence Gator but I think you should bring your self up to speed, the few thing that you have mentioned have been discussed you are quite welcome to bring them back up if you have a new angle or view, we here are always game to listen and discus it.

In my eyes the real point of the matter is who had the ability to carry this off

[edit on 24/2/2005 by Sauron]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join