It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all from Woorndoo Victoria Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hello all My name is Tavis and I just came across this site browsing online and I have been stuck here for hours reading so I thought I should Join and here is my first post , I look forward to sharing opinions and ideas with you all soon. Thank you

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hey AusChiLLi, welcome aboard from a fellow Aussie.

Hope you enjoy your stay,

Please note; The exits on the left and right and during an emergency, things will drop down from your ceiling, if all else fails, put your head between your legs and...

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Tyvm Fox, although i havn't worked out where to update my Avatar and Sig, might be a dumb Question but would someone mind filling me in please? LoL or im sure i will find it in due time, hehe

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi friend welcome to ats, hope you have a great stay and have a nice day

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
To update your avatar is simple just click memcenter button on the list of buttons you see and you will be taken to the accounts setting page and there you can set the link which contains the avatar image, but make sure that the image is small and in that itself you have the signature, you can add it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Waatttss Up?

Welcome to ATS Travis! Be sure to check out the ATS Handbook if you need any help!

Also if you need a breather from ATS be sure to check out BTS, great place to cool your head

Hope to see you on the board soon!

~JDN24

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AusChiLLi

Welcome....but hang on Travis, it's a wild ride!

'Keep your hands and arms inside at all times'.

Hope you enjoy roller-coasters!

(EDIT)....sorry, ....Tavis! Gotcha

[edit on 9/13/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hiya Guys thanx, yer i found the MemCentre shortly after i posted, and i have red the guidlines, my name is Tavis not Travis but my friends call me Tazz to stop the confusion... Ty All

[edit on 13-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey M8 Welcome..

Remeber if you have any question or need help u2u ^^^^ up there .

In your first days /weeks it gets scary but you don't need to swallow the Blue pill or the Red pill or any swallow anything at all.

Enjoy the ride and this site thrives on ppl that post anything but back it up as best you can and any deliberate BS gets expected treatment.

Again welcome and grow.

peace

[edit on 13/9/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
yeah m8 thanks, im a member on quite a few forums, and you can all expect quality Posts, I have a few theories I wish to share, so you wont see any BS from Me

[edit on 13-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey there..nice to see another Aussie about, looking forward to reading your posts...be happy, have fun... oh and skip the coffee, its crap.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS AusChilli,

Firsts things first. You’re obviously new to forum posting. That’s ok, there’s a first time for everything. One of the things that you shouldn’t do is to give out your real name. You have to remember that this is the World Wide Web. You have no idea who these people are. Most of them are ok, but I assure you that some of them are not.

As well, it is suggested that you do not give out other private information as well, such as your address, phone number, ect ect. I would go so far as to change the location listed in your profile to only include a city and country name. Take a look at other people’s profiles and you will see that most of them leave out all pertinent information from their profiles.

If you want to give select people more information about yourself then don’t worry you have plenty of opportunity for that. It is the “blanket” posting of personal information that is not advised.

Update your profile; tell us a little about you! Not personal information like where you live. I mean things like why you’re here, what you stand for, ect.

Have a good time and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

top topics

join