It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is what and I'm a from 2099

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So all in good fun and humor at the current thread in ATS of one claiming to time travel with legos and his avoiding questions.. I thought that we could have fun in this chat thread and make our own stories of time travel.

We can do stars to vote for the best story.

No legos!

Example (mine would be)

Greetings, I am Jane and I come from 2087. I just happened to time travel back to this year and stumbled across ATS and knew that I needed to inform everyone that things are just fine in the future! I cannot answer any questions that you have about me because it could change the future!

Namaste.

Of course mines not that great but hopefully I make some sense here!

have fun!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ok, I will give it a go.....great idea too

My name is lord infamous and I come from 2015. I have come back in my mirror walled time machine to marry the younger version of myself as I realise that I am the prettiest human that ever lived and nobody else can compare in terms of awesomeness....I have been waiting my entire life for this technology to come along so I can be my own significant other

I will answer any questions about the future as long as they are in some way related to how attractive I am

Sorry Lord, but you know this is your ideal scenario

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

hahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

wow, what a funny ass post. on top of that it was all about ME. the latter is the reason it should deserve more than 1 star.

oh i forgot to ask..how, oh HOW did you forget to include anything about nice feet?

[edit on 13-9-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Heres mine, hope you remember me from funny posts

Greetings fellow past earth members, I am AX from year 2100, I have come back in time to the year 2008 to reply to a thread in the general chit chat forum of a website named Belowtopsecret.com by a member named galatea, I come from the earth orbiting city of Orion which has its own life support system and food production unit and I have enjoyed the past planet earth and the beautiful plants and nature and I request the people to stop global warming and take immediate action to prevent the difficult future that I am facing, hope that I am not labeled as hoax

How is my story

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Rewrite for lord Infamous

Greetings my old friends. I am the beautiful Lord Infamous and I have traveled back in time to find my younger most awesome self, as I need proof in the future that I was once the most fine in all the land. I also want to stare at my younger self on my death bed. I cannot seem to find him, and I need your help. I am sure he is locked in a bathroom somewhere, and I need him to come out. Could some of you BTS ladies please lure him out with a fresh pedicure for me.....

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i

am

a

l

e

g

e

n

d

a

r

o

u

n

d

h

e

r

e

edit to add that the above post was nowhere near as funny as oz's..but it gets an A for effort. edit again to add that you forgot to include a french mani with the pedicured feet.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello, I'm Deson from the year 2021. I am here to prevent an earlier version of myself from posting in a thread that is located here and therefore by doing so I won't enter a temporal loop.

(pause)

(accesses wrist computer)

"Eh? What do you mean that I'm too late? I've already done this?"

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Deson]

top topics

join