It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new nasa ufo sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
viewed this on youtube last week and was waiting on someont to mention it here

uk.youtube.com...

looks pretty authentic to me..what do you guys think

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Video is no longer available... MIB move fast these days

Did you save it by any chance?

Cheers

Berth

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think it's just space junk. Someone mentions reflective foil and I think he says something about rings.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
wow, I haven't seen this one before... Makes me suspicious of the footage being something released by NASA. Im going to poke around and see if this same footage exists in the archives.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I dont think thats new...I saw this about a year ago. I only know this because I saw it immediately after I watched/purchased "Hanger 18".... sorry for the senseless babble but I was trying to stress my point

Otherwise, I think its a pretty cool video of a possible UFO. It seems like it gets bigger as it pulls away. Is it possible theres 3 of them moving in sync with one another? Thank you for finding this and posting it. I been trying to find it again. S/F

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
just tryed the link and its working..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I first saw this quite some time ago. Don't think it's anything interesting. Most probably space junk.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah this is at least 2 years old, but still interesting. Seems like if it were debris, why the crew member panned the camera specifically to these objects. It very well could be debris, but it would have to traveling the same speed as the shuttle (17k/Mph).. There was alot of discussion in the press conference following the mission, in which they talk about the size/range of the objects. They were talking like it was something that came from the payload bay (a shem stock or something to that effect).

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
would space debris float in a perfect triangle shape ? or get the crew so excited..

top topics

join