It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 14th - First Contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I guess like a lot of prophesied events, We will have to wait and see if it eventuates in are particular Timeline or on an alternate one which most often happens.
Because to state that this information is erroneous when the calender actually clicks over without a "wimper" is in error itself as most people tend to do. As what is often the case these events will/have and going to happen/ed... just in alternate Realities to our own.

not good enough for me. That makes everything so loosey goosey there is no truth or facts or justice or anything and that's too "new age" for me. There needs to be something verifieable or this hippie is just going to be a nutjob in my book.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think you guys dont have any idea what the hell is going on around you, looking at these replies. Sure its your opinion and your free will decision. You dont need drugs to see these things, just Faith and Motivation to seek the Truth. Step outside of your Fear Based Religous Boxes and Wake up! Just because Fox News says UFO's arent real doesnt mean its not true. See the Truth while you still have a chance. I pray for the young souls.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerss

Satan is when you BS and deceive yourself and others, and never learn to be a compassionate and loving person. Otherwise Satan is just a label and not and entity, just as God is a label. We all have the ability for good and bad, and we are all equally connected in this universe.

It will be interesting to see what transpires on the 14th of October because it is not just this person who has given this exact date and time frame. There have been many site and different sources that are pointing to this particular date.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jisujaaljo

These visitors are not 'aliens' as many dark entities may want you to believe (bush administration), but these visitors are family and are no different in appearance than we are.

- Humanity will see this contact as a rescue mission, not an extermination of humanity because they are not the ones controlling our reality with fear and technological toys that keep us under control.

- Humanity will see these visitors as their saviors, being that our earthly leaders haven't been so kind to the rest of humanity.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Thank god aliens speak English!

Yeah, but lousy English, cluttered with a lot of passive sentence construction and archaic grammar.

"We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states."

I mean, really? How about:

"We'll visit in a big ship on October 14, 2008. We'll be in the southern hemisphere, where we'll fly over and scan many states."

Is it too much to ask for a civilization smart enough to conquer space travel to pick up a copy of Elements of Style?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
direct your traffic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

this one's a closing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join