It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 96 - Aliens, UFOs, Orbs & Jesus: Dr. Miceal Ledwith former advisor to Pope John Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Zepherian:.."Homosexuality is pretty common in the catholic hierarchy, and seems to be the more common the more you rise in it. ..."

Growing up Catholic and taking part in all the rituals, I can say, without a doubt I was out of the loop on this one. It wasn't common in my world. Not that it didn't happen, as is obvious from all the high profile, highly publicised cases. Homosexuality is pretty common in society in general right? And the percentage of Catholic priests who are homosexual is no different than the percentage in society. Being homosexual is one thing...but, molesting little boys is an immensely different thing, and it doesn't matter if you're a priest or not. It's a crime.

Bringing up homosexuality in your post is actually very, very misleading, and inappropriate. What these guys are accused of, usually after statute of limitations expire, is molesting young boys. A hideous crime. To simply generalize and say it's because he a priest, therefore, most likely homosexual, is wrong...IMO

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

You need to reread my post in the context of the replied to post. I am a catholic by birth too, agnostic by choice, and know that not all priests are homosexual predators. However, I stand by what I say, the higher you go up the hierarchy the more common it becomes. We had a sex scandal here, when one of our priests murdered a kid he had assaulted sexually. He had been brought to this region by our Bishop of the time, who is known for being a homosexual. And there are numerous examples from many other countries if I could stomach listing them.

And this structure fits into other sectors too, politicians for example. I remind people of the recent conservative sex scandals in the US. What is really happening, imho, is that a certain evil powerbrokering sector of society places these people in influence because they can indeed be controlled, via blackmail, to serve the interests of the people selecting them. A sort of unethical darwinism that puts predators and perverts in places of influence so that they can be controlled.

I however do not know what is the circumstance around the interviewee here nor was I the one that brought this unfortunate situation up. I mearly postulated that it is common in the catholic church, and indeed think it is common in other sectors of society. And I never implied that catholic priesthood = homosexual predator by default.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Zepherian:...."And this structure fits into other sectors too, politicians for example. I remind people of the recent conservative sex scandals in the US. What is really happening, imho, is that a certain evil powerbrokering sector of society places these people in influence because they can indeed be controlled, via blackmail, to serve the interests of the people selecting them. A sort of unethical darwinism that puts predators and perverts in places of influence so that they can be controlled...."

I firmly agree with these statements, and do believe it has been a device to control the controllers by TPTB. A fascinating conspiracy theory, for sure!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Okay guys..... BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

We have already established the homosexual issue.... further comments need to be about the Show.

Thanks....

Dave

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If you could only get this kind of material on top 40 pop radio, people might be better off. Stay ahead of the times guys.

[edit on 06/17/08 by narin]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Agreed, regardless of his background this man produced a fascinating interview that is well worth the listen. But I've already said that so I'll just take the side exit quietly and let the thread go where it may...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just wanna say that people who are saying a forbidden truth or wanna make the world a better place will always be discredited by the media. They always "find" something dirty in these people's life. I don't believe such articles. I just listen to my inner voice.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
[Click]
Start listening the podcast.

Processing..

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

End of process..

Posting results:

He does not believe there is something hidden in the Vatican..
Yet he is not working with the Vatican anymore..
And he talked about archives, in a manner of archives been kept in probably scrolls form, meaning probably written stuff.. and thats all there is..
He also said that if they exist (he claims he doesn't know) probably is so much material that we would want so much time to process to find something meaningfull so it doesn't really matter..it also would cost a lot of money and we don't have enough people to do this..

Right..

Its all a fairytale he concludes.
Well I can pull up a page from the internet (is that simple) of the Vatican buildings and clearly recognize numerous stolen art from the Roman occupations possing as decorations on the buildings. Clearly there has to be more than just scrolls right under there.

So Doc.. bring them on the internet and let us decide!
I BET that would be more scary to the Vatican than a whole alien invasion trying to convert everybody in some star religion or something.

Lets examine stolen artifacts during the Roman era, spoils from the Roman occupation of the ancient greece.

Lets examine something that from pure luck, archeologists happened to discover. Something that has no equivalent
in its era and is a puzzling piece of technology, similar like a missing link, only that the entire chain of links is missing except that part. The antikethera mechanism which would undoubtedly had ended up
burried somewhere under Vatican if it wasn't for the Roman galleon that was carrying it to sink in the bottom of the Aegean.

Some things could clearly stand out between supposed scrols of archives. Literaly shout out telling stories, maybe stories the Vatican
does not want us to hear. Maybe stories much more interesting than aliens.
Let the Vatican bring the whole archive in to the open and we can decide ourselves.
Something tells me that stuff under there would be more interesting than the Pope himself dancing jig with a grey.

Some ex-vatican discloses about orbs and hidden life of Jesus and we supposed to believe everything he is out there to claim that exists or DOES NOT exist.
It reminds of the ex-cia guys that supposedly exposed the cia. Is Vatican now following the same "pattern" to convince?
There is a lot of "disclosure" people around nowadays, NASA, CIA, the Vatican, and that is not making me any more comfortable. On the contrary..
These guys are cooking something up.. again.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
First, a big vote of appreciation to Johnny for hanging out long enough at Gilliland's ranch to get this interview.

And then it was a real pleasure to see he allowed Dr Ledwith to speak without constant interruptions.

Third - having downloaded the interview, I'm sure it's going to keep me up re-listening to it.

Orbs - what they tell us about other dimensions....

Jesus - survived a swim through a crocogdile pool (that wouild have me walking on water, not diving deep to get past the crocs and through a tunnel:-)

The Vatican library - needs five guys working 125 years to translate scrolls and more from ancient languages....

Where did we come from? Why are we here? For what purpose?

Fascinating questioons and answers.

Great show.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with the statement this is the best segment so far to come out from your stay at the ranch. I found this discussion brought forth several new and intriguing insights that will take me one step further in my personal quest for "understanding".
It fit right in to where I want to be in my own life.
Thanks. Great stuff.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wow this ATS mix was very interesting, might re-listen it once because it contained so much info.

nice to listen to while browsing here.

2 hours

lol amazing how fast time goes

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
wow

totally awesome podcast. 5 stars and 5 thumbs up from me. this guy is awesome.

thank you ATS mix for this enlightening experience

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have met this gentleman and heard him speak a couple of times. He is a very humble man. He is completely present when addressing you or your questions, even from a nobody like me. I found him to be a very genuine person even though he is without a doubt, one of the most educated scholars I have ever met. I found him to be very impeccable. I hope you can interview him again.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
let's see, accused of pedophilia in at least two instances that we know of, draws analogies between himself & the likes of charlemagne because they both created empires "by force", doing so in a completely insane documentary called "how Jesus became *a* christ", based on a book that proves NOTHING, conjures the spirits of demons & calls them orbs, & now works for a new age school "lf enlightenment" founded by a frightening woman who became popular by channeling demons who can't tell a story the same way twice.

& none of that explains why his pupils appeared as though reptilian in the google version of the documentary. but i'm sure that's just a coincidence.

disgusting.

this is spiritualist, luciferian, theosophist, new age, horse bollucks.

Jesus Christ IS our Lord & savior.

2 Timothy 4:2-4
"Preach the word of God. Be persistent, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good doctrine. For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound doctrine. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever they want to hear. They will reject the truth and follow strange myths".

Proverbs 18:21
"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."

instead of this, look up "russ dizdar", "svali", "john todd" (controversial, yes, but far more credible than this guy, "the new age infiltration of the truth movement", & www.salvationrevelation.com - the antichrist, maitreya, & the new age movement matireal from the icons along the right hand column.

<< 1   >>

join