It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 96 - Aliens, UFOs, Orbs & Jesus: Dr. Miceal Ledwith former advisor to Pope John Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Aliens, UFOs, Orbs and Jesus: Dr. Miceal Ledwith (former Vatican advisor to Pope John Paul) - ATS MIX 96

The Buzz continues over the ATS Investigative Team and Robbie William's trip to the Gilliland Ranch. In one of the rarest events that happened was Johnny's interview with the former advisor to Pope John Paul. How often does one get to ask someone if he's had access to the Vatican Secrets? Here's a rare glimpse into the very interesting world of Author, Scientist and Researcher Dr. Miceal Ledwith.

VISIT Dr. Miceal Ledwith’s HOME PAGE

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 129:58
file: atsmix_3064.mp3
size: 31633k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Guys - whoa.

I listened to this during a 100 mile drive through a rainstorm and I was so absorbed in what was being said I barely noticed the journey.

Thank you Johnny for staying on to talk to this guy because I have never heard anyone so overtly religious talk about religion that frankly and in that manner before.

Certainly got me thinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This was a VERY interesting podcast! I thought that Dr. Ledwith was a very multifaceted free thinker that inspires others in his example.

I especially found what he said about bringing new ideas into the super conscience a very smart and interesting and seemingly plausible look at what will happen when our collective conscience begins to change it's paradigm. I really never looked at it in this way... to just prepare yourself for the chaos that will ensue and understand and recognize the why behind it while enduring the inevitable unrest until all in our conscience embraces it.
During this part of the interview a bird decided to join the conversation... I found it very fitting.

I hope that my words are making sense; it's so clear in my mind.

"...unveil the eternal and the devine..." -Dr. Ledwith

light and love,
-anyone

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hey Dave and Johnny,

Thank you for the mix; mind blowing stuff

Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
*Bump*

...for top quality material.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I want to say that I have read the book "The Orb Project." It is a very, very good book. I recommend this book. A very good systematic study on the orb phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, he has stated this nicely and it reminds me of the words I was given by the ones from elsewhere, you try to hard through Science to prove things, use logiic and common sense, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

It seems he has devoted a good bit of his life to this discover and it is all logic and common sense stuff, well at least to me it is.

The goal is to be able to forgive yourself for the mistakes you make and try never to repeat these mistakes, to treat everyone on this planet Earth as you would like to be treated, to help anyone that asks for help and to help those that are to proud to ask for help.... sense should inform you. Have and share/spread love, peace, happiness and others will/should feel your goodness and hopefully spread a little themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank You, very nice. Finally someone who thinks like me.
Star and Flag.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have to admit, I really felt blind with no computer to retrieve any information on Dr. Miceal Ledwith, but I feel that it still went well. And I have to also admit that not only did the interview challenge the very foundation of my belief system, but it also answered a few questions I had regarding the missing years in Jesus life.

Johnny

[edit on 9/13/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I had a feeling this was coming. As someone who is very skeptical of anything regarding mainstream religions I will be listening to this interview very carefully.

Most of what comes out of organised religion is memetic manipulation and the herding of humans via their belief systems. In a word, conditioning. This is a self evident reality to anyone who has woken up to the true nature of our human society. So I go into this in a very skeptical mindset, and I think any free thinker should too.

That said, I don't know everything and there are good and bad people in every human organisation (with the poop usually floating to the top of the larger ones), so here I go...

*puts the interview into play*

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
WOW

I have listened to this gentleman on a couple different occasions prior to this in limited bytes, but found him to be quite captivating. This interview reenforces why. Absolutely FANTASTIC.

And I am in league with the above poster leapass, I have long thought along these lines, and it is refreshing to hear someone with these credentials who has done exhaustive research to strengthen my own inner feelings.

I do get the sense that we are multi-dimensional consciousnesses experiencing a certain frequency, and that the other frequencies have been "de-programmed" out of our awareness for the past couple of millenia. I think that once unlocked again, we may have potential beyond our wildest imaginations.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
very intresting. seemed alitle strange at first that a former pope advisor/priest would speak about what he does though once i heard the interview my whole perspective was justified.

i love his article 'how can little green men be made in the image of god'.
Giordano Bruno being burned at the stake for saying god may have created other planets with living creatures on them is not suprising. you'd think that after 400 years peoples views would change though its still happening today (just not as literally as Giordano's fate)....sad.

i feel better now that the Vatican astronomer has said we can beleive in ufo's
a crock though i guess a step ahead for vatican.

still alittle hhhhmmm about JZ being the channel for Ramtha. no reason she shouldent be...just alittle wary thats all.

[edit on 073030p://4844 by enlighten2012]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have to admit that interview was not at all what I expected, as can be seen by my previous post. This man is more akin to my own way of seeing the universe than I was foreseeing.

It's refreshing to see an honest theologean(sp?), someone who is really after the big answers and not just trying to herd people into a dogmatic volksgeist herd. And it would seem his links to the catholic church would have to be in the past, because I doubt they could live with the type of christ figure he was talking about. No fear.

In other times this man would be a Druid.

Thx for the interview Johnny, this turned out to be the best from the Gilliland ranch for me so far.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
wow, I love this interview, Im listening to it at the moment... its really really good.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Awesome interview and unexpected treat ! Johnny A did a great job on the fly ! Kudos !

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks for a really thought provoking interview.
The JZ Ramtha stuff puts me off though.
He does tend to downplay the "Secret Vatican Archives".
There is a reason they don't let investigators "Browse" down there. Kinda like NASA and their doctored records.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"".............Msgr. Ledwith was eventually forced out of his role at Maynooth, after a man identified to the media only as "Raymond" brought a sex-abuse lawsuit against him. Ledwith settled the case with Raymond, but resigned his post at Maynooth in 1994.

The former president of the Maynooth seminary-- which is now the only functioning seminary in Ireland-- is now a lecturer affiliated with the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, a New Age institution in the state of Washington which describes itself as "a remarkably academy of the mind created by Ramtha the Enlightened One." ..................""

Source: Catholic World News (CWNews. com, Oct 28th, 2005)

Catholic Culture : Former Irish Seminary Head Defrocked

Fallen priest, sexual allegations, New Age principles...hmmmmmm. Nonetheless, they are some thought provoking ideas. Definitely "food for thought". I'll star and flag this, I just happen to think folks should know this guy's credentials aren't exactly impeccable.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by starcraft]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

As Johnny and I have said numerous times, our interviews with guests are very relaxed. We have been told numerous times that our style, although somewhat unorthodox at times, makes people let their guards down and speak from their hearts. We present interviews that we think are interesting, intriguing, thought provoking, controversial and entertaining. We don't do background checks, credit checks or mind probes. We have always believed, as I have said hundreds of times, that when an interview is presented.... our intelligent community of members and guests will be able to Analise what they hear and make their own judgments.

We will always use that as our guide.

Thanks for the comments and research.

Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think his interview was good. But I became really skeptical when he started saying that Jesus didnt come down to die for our sins. In fact I recall him saying that was nonsense. To me thats rather odd from someone coming from the Vatican. But meh still a really good interview.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
"".............Msgr. Ledwith was eventually forced out of his role at Maynooth, after a man identified to the media only as "Raymond" brought a sex-abuse lawsuit against him. Ledwith settled the case with Raymond, but resigned his post at Maynooth in 1994.

The former president of the Maynooth seminary-- which is now the only functioning seminary in Ireland-- is now a lecturer affiliated with the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, a New Age institution in the state of Washington which describes itself as "a remarkably academy of the mind created by Ramtha the Enlightened One." ..................""

Source: Catholic World News (CWNews. com, Oct 28th, 2005)

Catholic Culture : Former Irish Seminary Head Defrocked

Fallen priest, sexual allegations, New Age principles...hmmmmmm. Nonetheless, they are some thought provoking ideas. Definitely "food for thought". I'll star and flag this, I just happen to think folks should know this guy's credentials aren't exactly impeccable.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by starcraft]

If the above is true, well I guess it's Yin and Yang...

Homosexuality is pretty common in the catholic hierarchy, and seems to be the more common the more you rise in it. However, even if this man is the most dispisable sex offender on earth, and I'm not aware that it's that bad, it was still a great interview with very good content, to be thought about regardless of who said it.

When it comes to mankind we can really have the darkest stains on the finest cloths...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join