It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I find my alien heritage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well you must have some species recorded that you feel drawn to right? Start there, but the best advice would be to meditate, start with a dynamic form to first clear and clean out the rubbish accumulated in your mind and emotions, then after is clear, do passive meditations like sitting silently doing nothing just watching the incoming and outgoing breath.

Chances are if you live this life to its fullest extent, you wont have time to be anything but connected to why you are here and just who you are in the continuum.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You need a Speak'n'Spell, a circular saw blade, a record player, some wiring and an umbrella. (joke, you have to expect them)

I am not insulting you, I just couldn't resist the ET reference.

If you really believe you may be an alien, or related at least, you need to find where in the past your ancestors came to Earth. I'm presuming you are human, and your avatar is not a photo, so there must have been a point where the two races "joined". I don't know how you'd do this, maybe start with the family tree, cross checking where relatives live with UFO report archives to see if you can get a correlation, hopefully leading you to a description of any being or ship that was sighted. Then use that description to find their race using ATS, the web and good old libraries.

Good luck.

Just a question, why do you add "(supposedly)" to your statement? You think you maybe descended from an alien race, but you aren't sure whether they exist in the first place?

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Sendran]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thank you all. I will try meditation. What I meant by that is that I know there are beings that exists. I have meditated before and they can slightly control my hand movement, and I feel hot/cold sensations. I don't know if these are aliens messing with us or if those are spirits. I think both exists, it would be nice to sort them out.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I don't know if I'm an alien, I often feel like I am , don't we all??
Ok, I will meditate. If I do have ancestors from other worlds, I would like to know which ones so I can communicate with them. I tried talking into the night sky before and I saw light blue/white light , sometimes, not always, move across the sky in a weird pattern. So.. I just want to know how to talk to those I am related to.

Robert Miles has a very interesting account.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The last one is a link to fastwalkers that Robert Miles and his son worked on with countless others to bring out a thorough disclosure involving interviews with military and very credentialed individuals working for the truth to prevail.

Robert Miles talks about our planet being a prison planet. We have many connections to other star systems and came from many different people. Apparently we're put here to deal with wars and injustice up close and up front until we learn our lessons. Also, when our civilization develops technology the federation is sent to push the reset button. An example might be bringing a large ship in and tipping the earth. A few survivors get sent back to the dark ages. Apparently this time there is lot of hidden good potential in many of us, sort of diamonds in the rough. And we are being victimized and controlled by the cartel henchmen at the top. So this time, they are waiting and encouraging us to begin to clean up our mess. Then they would have some good reports to send back and maybe we would get some help. So we overall have goodness but cover our lights with the lampshide of apathy. We need to form groups, like on meetup or something, and start to organize a real wake up for the population and resist the bad guys at the top. I really felt something.
Also I have memories that go back to mars, as in a lifetime and remembering a small glimpse of it, but also a feeling of going back beyond, like to the mythical planet that may have exploded in our solar system (tiamat is the reptilian name for it, there is another that Alex Collier gives) and possibly Lyra. I don't remember lifetimes but I felt such a tumultous stirring when Alex talked that I knew I (and therefore all or most of us) was on a very long journey. No way of explaining it, just a knowing. The system that really interests me now, came off an account on another forum. He also talked about earth as a prison system. He, like me, was involved with experiencing grey abductions, and so he called out to the plieadians for help. Then he began some very strong and powerful contact dreams, including with a friend from the Procyon star system and the wars there involving a grey takeover of that system. Man, I was so upset. His account resonated with me in an unexplainable way. I feel a tie or connection to Procyon. I'm on my own journey right now of seeking my own truth. The methods I suggested I'm embarking on myself!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I was thinking you're talking about the artist Robert Miles, because I like him too:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

I will just tell you that I know exactly what you speak of: the feeling, the knowing, etc. I've never felt at home here. Like I said in my other post, through meditation I've discovered who I truly am. Soon I want to post a thread related to it but I'll give you a little insight to what I want to say.

I have always had this immense attraction to light my entire life. I never put the signs together when I was younger but because of meditation I have seen that I am in fact, a fifth dimensional light worker. I have not incarnated nearly as many times on this planet as the average human. I'm in my fourth incarnation whereas many others are well in to there twenties and thirties in terms of times incarnated. My other incarnations were for spiritual reasons as well as this one is.

I am here with a group of entities who have purposely chosen this incarnation, at this particular time, to change the frequency of the planet. This group of people has been refered to as Wanderers or Systembusters. The direction the planet is heading in is not a good one and if it were to continue on, Mother Earth mould never be the same. Because of the Cosmic Law of Free Will, the planet cannot be changed externally and must be changed from the inside out. Thus, lightworkers have chosen to incarnate here to raise the vibration of the planet. It must become fourth dimensional.

Like I said, I have discovered this through meditation but within that I have also discovered this through my understanding of the time/space continuum. That is to say that there is an opposite continuum from the one that we live in, space/time, which is comprised of three dimensions of time and one dimension of space. Your deep thoughts into that subject as well would be most beneficial.

I as well communicate with higher dimensional beings who help me out when I ask for assistance or confimration of things. Don't deny who you are or what you feel. Embrace them and love them. Everything will be shown the way its supposed to. Many people do not want you to understand who you truly are because if you do, you will discover that the matrix of the space/time continuum is an illusion. You are a forever eternal soul bound by nothing with the main objective of discovering your oneness within the infinite creation. Humans generally do not understand this as they are bound by Earthly and third dimensional definitions of existence. They will provide resistence against you for they will fight for the very illusion that keeps them "grounded in reality". All you can do is focus on your own vibration and send them all the positive energy you can.

Much love and light to you. Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You have no 'alien' heritage.

You were created by God. In the image of God.

Immerse yourself in His Word, and you will find your true heritage.

Meditation won't help you. It will only open you up to demons.....no matter what other so-called 'enlightened' people on here may tell you.

You have only one life. Use it well. Remember your heritage. And realize your future.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I know there are many alien races out there (supposedly), and I would like to know which one of those are my ancestors. Can someone help me find a site or tell me how I can figure this out myself? Thank you.

Mankind has lost the time. There were really two events in the history of mankind. The event you're talking about was 125 THOUSAND years ago. There is no tracing back to that. The Urantia Book has those answers you're looking for, if you're willing to accept them.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

What a load of crap.

Read my post above yours.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes and just when were you created by God. My memories told me that our journey towards home so to speak is a very long one by our standards. In fact I'm starting to feel tired, as if too long! I am a deeply spiritual person, sort of gnostic Christian. I have many experiences and blessed with miracles in my life. I brought this very problem in prayer to God one night after memories and I awoke with an answer, at least it is for me. Our journey is long, we're like children who began with our Creator and will return. But we got kicked out and had to fend for ourselves.
Though I doubt I will kicking my lazy 17year old any time soon. Except the fend for ouselves stage is really a series of lessons. Of course I know this is merely symbolic as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
reply to post by Incarnated

What a load of crap.

Read my post above yours.

Believe what ever you want to believe old chappy. Our Father is the first source and center of all creation and as long as you understand that you're good. However to some we require a deeper understanding. Adam and Eve were "aliens" according to the understanding of the world. That event happened some 38000 years ago.

The word "Crap" means unwanted stuff, and therefore you can call it a "load of crap" because the truth absolute isn't wanted by you. As long as you don't burry what God has given you until the end so you'll have nothing more then what God gave you, you'll do alright. However, to some, we seek to know more upto all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join