It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I find my alien heritage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I know there are many alien races out there (supposedly), and I would like to know which one of those are my ancestors. Can someone help me find a site or tell me how I can figure this out myself? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
genealogy.com is one good spot. Does any of your family members no of your heritage? Where you adopted by chance? Do you have any Latino aspects in your looks? What color hair have you? The questions can go on and on sigh. Are you in the US illegally or another country?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

I think the OP meant alien as in extraterrestrial alien.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by irevolution

Ya' think?

Lol, that is how I respond to awkward posts that can't have an intelligent answer. What in the world did the OP want us to write?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Please, if you have nothing to add then skip my post. Why bother? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

You don't have to be mean.

The least you could've done is put "sarcastic" somewhere in your post. It would've avoided confusion.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

The only way I know how to figure this out is through meditation and a lot of it. It's taken me two years worth of much meditation to figure out who I truly am. The journey is worth it and you have always had all the answers within yourself.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
perhaps a past life regression therapy involving hypnosis may be helpful.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Fun Fact : I've got the orion nebula pattern on my left forearm, the pattern is made by freckles, one freckle for each point of the constellation. No joke ! Not sure if this means much at all but who knows....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Actually, the best place to look for any of that information would be through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as the Mormons. They are compiling a huge genealogy database for the purpose of posthumously baptizing everyone's deceased ancestors, and they also include any otherworldly beings which may have contributed to the genetic pool, whether they're angels or aliens. Aliens need salvation, too, you know.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not to bash your thread but, how do you know you are even an Alien to start with?

Second, if you really are one, or at least your ancestors were one, then you hold the key to your question by simply meditating like irevolution mentioned.

If you open yourself to your inner self then and only then you will find the truth about you.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What makes you think you are alien?
This is an honest question.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hi, this is HanyouSpirit speaking.

I think you can find the answer just by having a look at the 57 documented alien races that NATO listed.

Read through them all and see which one fits your personality, looks, culture, etc. Best.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

www.sherryshriner.com...

the first link is from a very good source.

The second is more organized and easier to remember

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I know there are many alien races out there (supposedly), and I would like to know which one of those are my ancestors. Can someone help me find a site or tell me how I can figure this out myself? Thank you.

No one can tell you but yourself. Go into a deep meditation and seek into yourself - not outside yourself. Shield your thoughts and mind and begin to remember who you are.

This website might help as well:

www.lightconnection.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

OK, how about a photo of your freckles?

I mean, c'mon, this is too easy to do. Why just make a claim and not back it up?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Putting it into perspective...

What alien traits do you have?

1. Can you fly?
2. Do you have green blood or blue?
3. Do you have a tail or black slanted eyes?
4. Are your fingers long and spindley?
5. Do you have vampire tendencies?
6. Do you act devilish?
7. Are your relatives weird also?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Meditation. Asking to talk to pleiadian or positive humans. I'm saying this one first, because many people receive contact or messages through dreams when they seek the answers. Set the intention before sleep to remember your dreams and to receive this answer from your higher self, from your creator and from your people.
I've read this works for some.

Memories, or stirrings, (which may feel turbulent and uncomfortable and shake you up because we have mechanisms that protect us from this, or we have a strong program to make us forget depending on what is the truth) can happen when you are exposed to the right stimuli. Ie., watching life on mars videos. Reading accounts of various visitors and then seeking out everything you can find about areas that interest you, and often looking at images of the star systems. There are many accounts out there. Sgt. Clifford Stone talks about 57 different races at least based on a 1000 page document he had to read in preparation to his assignments. For human based ets, I would suggest reading about and examing the following areas: alpha centauri, the procyon star system, lyra, sirius, there were even humans in orion system.
Good luck!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm an alien, I often feel like I am , don't we all??
Ok, I will meditate. If I do have ancestors from other worlds, I would like to know which ones so I can communicate with them. I tried talking into the night sky before and I saw light blue/white light , sometimes, not always, move across the sky in a weird pattern. So.. I just want to know how to talk to those I am related to.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

umm....i didn't make any claim...I just said I had the Orion pattern on my arm, no big deal to me, i just thought it a novel tidbit of info for the thread, personally I don't read much into it. My partner has an "ohm" sign birthmark on his torso...again, just "one of those things" as far as I'm concerned !
The freckles are faint, I doubt they would photo very well. You'll just have to take my word for it..or not...I really don't care

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I had moles on my left forearm in the shape of the Cassiopaea constellation, so I believe you.

Unfortunately, one of them faded and another one turned up in the wrong place so no more constellation

To the OP - I hope meditation works for you. Have you thought about past life regression - or do you not believe in that sort of thing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join