It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Calamity from Outer Space...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Get ready it's coming!!!

www.webpal.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Sister Lucia is the Fatima surviver.

A message from the Sister was, "the new star told about will soon shine."

Jupitor has begun chainging with a blue band that was just discovered. This was announced on ATS (I don't have the link)

Could Jupitor be starting to turn into a star?

Sister Lucia was told in one of her later visions that she would live to see all things in the secrets come to pass. Her birthday is next Monday, March 22, 2004................she will be 97 years old.

quote : From Pope John Paul II to a small group of Catholics in Germany in 1980 and as quoted by the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens regarding the Third Secret of Fatima: "It should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish...there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message. Many want to know merely out of curiosity, or because of their taste for sensationalism, but they forget that 'to know' implies for them a responsibility. It is dangerous to want to satisfy one's curiosity only, if one is convinced that we can do nothing against a catastrophe that has been predicted."

The Vatican has an observatory in NM and at the south pole.

Prepare!

www.fema.gov...

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by energy_wave]

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So how imminant is this threat? A few years?

And how do we know that it's from space?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ok. This was about as uninformative as you can get. Try posting a little more than a paragraph from god knows where next time...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Furthur more your link is to a FEMA Stratigic plan on the evolvement of the Agency and has nothing to do with the information in your post

Try again.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Bla...bla...bla.... I know that everyone wants to be the one that claimes the telling of what is going to happen.

But come on you can atleast make sure the link is right.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Get ready it's comming!!!

Calamity Jane' sister?
S.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this is posting false information. jupiter has neither the mass, chemical components (if im not mistaken) or internal pressure to sustain any fusion reaction. it will never become a star.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
this is posting false information. jupiter has neither the mass, chemical components (if im not mistaken) or internal pressure to sustain any fusion reaction. it will never become a star.

How is asking this question false?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

How is asking this question false?

No. It has nowhere near the mass required to become a star. Search around a little on this, its been discussed many times I think.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Get ready it's coming!!!

Jupitor has begun chainging with a blue band that was just discovered. This was announced on ATS (I don't have the link)

Could Jupitor be starting to turn into a star
[end quote]

Can an electron take the identity of a proton? No.

Isn't it true of the saying that stars are of different glories, but this word usage of "star" could be misleading.

From the Ancients' view of the heavens, there were no differences between the stars and the planets. Only the fact that some stars roamed the skies, these being labeled the planets. This woman's visions may be describing a newly forming planet that will reflect the sun's rays just like any other planet. Thereby being perceived as a new star to observers on earth. Venus lately looks like a huge bright star in our skies.

My perception of this woman's vision is that some sort of chain reaction, possibly two comets of different materials are going to collide (one cood be Hale-Bopp), into the asteroid belt to start a core fusion and begin an influence of attraction. The thousands of asteroids within the belt will be pulled into this focal point. The rocks will melt back into one larger piece. The planet that was lost long ago could be restored to its rightful orginal position.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by lostinspace]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Where does the information from the Fatima
survivor come from? What's the source?

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
Where does the information from the Fatima
survivor come from? What's the source?

It comes from Sister Lucia the last Fatima
survivor!

Maybe this comet (can't think of the name) due to align with I think Venus in May will fit the bill. There are suposed to be two comets coming at the same time which will form a very bright cross in the sky and due to the close proximity to Venus there may be an electrical discharge.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sister Lucia was told in one of her later visions that she would live to see all things in the secrets come to pass. Her birthday is next Monday, March 22, 2004................she will be 97 years old.

Science & Technology?? more appropriate would
be the Religious Conspiracies/ Spiritualisms

from my view point, Sister Lucias' claim is just so much
'channeling' & telepathy & visions.
Shirley Mclaine would be on a par with the dear Sister.
the only difference being an Organized main-stream
Religion vis-s-vis the new-agers & idealists/dreamers.

lostinspace has it right, the 'Star" can have
many, many meanings, interpetations,

as far as the supposed message to the small group of
Germans, by JP II'd...and the oceans/water covering
much land & destructions etc etc i remind youse
that the God/YHWH/Eternal made a promise to Noah
and created the first 'rainbow',, agreeing that the
earth would never again be destroyed by flood/water!!

But, that was an example taken out of context, the
Pope was making a point...He was not! revealing anything about the sealed 3rd secret of Fatima.

The Booth meeting, i think will eventually turn out to be
a fabricated, embellished, 'SPIN'.
There's plenty of neo-troglydites (undergrounders/cave
dwellers) in the Montanas...
not so long ago the I AM THAT I AM cults were bunkered
in up there...Google up Elizabeth Claire Prophet, and
find out the company people keep, or at least neighbors

keep plugging away there energy_wave

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Star is a symbol not real star. It would take little research to find out what exactly does it symbolize, I'll look it up later. I'm guessing its a person, or nation or something like that.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe its a comet ? I remember reading a thread recently about something like this. That we will see it for a while before it hits the earth.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
it's taken me a while to shoot this one down too, but here i am... first off, this annoyed me the whole thread. energy_wave... it's jupitEr, with an E... not an o... sorry, i had to get that out.

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

well it does have the chemical componants, actually. jupiter is primarily hydrogen. but you're correct, it has neither the mass nor the density to sustain fusion. so no, it could not become a star.

people keep saying this blue band is turning jupiter into a new star... have any of you actually looked at jupiter through a telescope? you can sit there for an hour watching the atmosphere move and swirl. this is just something new... neptune had it's great dark spot in the voyager pictures and is now gone.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Luke 21--

"...there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring (ever read Velikovsky's account of what effect the close appoach of a heavenly body of sufficient mass and charge would do to the earth's water? think about what effect just the moon has, on the tides, and multiply that by...?) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The Bible also speaks of seeing the "sign of the Son of Man" as a warning that all this is beginning, and I believe it's very soon, end of April beginning of May, that two comets will be in our solar system simultaneously, one appearing to be oriented north-south relative to earth, and the other east-west. Now those two, together, would form, let's see.........a...........

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
what verses are those energy_wave? i just want to look them up and read the test prior and following.

and if a body of sufficient mass (ie a red dwarf) came close enough by the earth it would tear the earth to pieces. if it passed somewhere else in the solar system though it could possibly steal earth into orbit around it or send earth off into deep space.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
In regards to this 'blue band' on jupiter.

I recall a few months back there was a 'dark spot' on jupiter (not the great red spot, something different) and a whole bunch of conspiracy nuts were claiming it was jupiter turning into a sun... well that spot went away... jupiter is just a ball of gas that may have started on the path of becoming a star but just couldnt quite make it... so it has to settle with beign a mere planet, and a planet it always will be regarless of how many new features its crazy atmosphere, or hpw many conspircy nuts say otherwise

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Tell us all about comets C/2001/Q4 and C/2002/T7 due to arrive in May.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join