It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack On Iran Within Two Days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Attack On Iran Within Two Days

www.roadstoiraq.com

A Source who would like to stay anonymous told the Egyptian Resistance Voice that the U.S. - Israel would attack the Iranian nuclear facilities within few days.

The attack which is also approved by European countries will start from the American - Israeli military bases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain and Palestine.The source expected the attack to be between 10 and 11 September which coincides with several events including such as the attack on the World Trade Center in New York...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Many is waiting this worst scenario to happen these times and soon...

For myself has happen this for over a year now. I have been waiting strikes to happen, but somehow world has get new chances, every single day, and I have had this great oportunity to woke up without WW3 going on... Every day is a victory for me.

Its totally terrible if/when it happens, and US and Israel is to blame from their imperial believes. They will loose this war, but the price is very hard for their challengers, and finally to them too.

Russia has taken their place with Iran, China is staying with Russians. Movements are ready for next great war... And we all are going to suffer, and most of us, to die in it.

www.roadstoiraq.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't usually believe these types of predictions with no official sources, but I just finished reading about Russian bombers landing in Venezuela in this thread.

The Russians would know when the hammer's about to fall on Iran, they might just be setting up for a counterstrike.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes! Get ready to taste our nuclear fire! You are all DOOOOOOOOooooooooomed. Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think there are factions that do want this war against Iran even though it is quite clear that Israel will be destroyed. It is insane, just like this Bush administration was, at this stage we can only hope that China and Russia pull the plug indefinitely on these countries because the consequences of what these people want to do are enormous for everyone and they do not care. They didn't even bother withdrawing their armies from Iraq where about 400.000 US citizens are basically waiting to die if this happens. Who knows what the truth is? When insanity prevails it is pointless to try and work out what could happen. We in Europe could easily end up nuked, poisoned or we could starve...I don't believe our leaders have any clue about what they are doing and some might not eve care. Good luck everyone these next few months will be tough in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I don't usually believe these types of predictions with no official sources, but I just finished reading about Russian bombers landing in Venezuela in this thread.

The Russians would know when the hammer's about to fall on Iran, they might just be setting up for a counterstrike.

They might, but that quantity of that hardware in that location does not pass as a counterstrike force.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Yes! Get ready to taste our nuclear fire! You are all DOOOOOOOOooooooooomed. Bwahahahahaha!

the problem is it says america and israel,

they are limited if america attacks it gets even more bad karma from the middle east and makes it self look a bigger ass to the world at large meaning everyone takes a step away again makes a whole bunch of people ready to kill them selves to upset the usa and generally wont help them to do anything

if israel attacks its game on. palestine, iran, syria, possibly saudi ...... basically yom kapur 2 and this time no holds barred you will be able to walk from isreal to iran on the rockets without setting foot on the ground. and they probabily learned the lessons well from the first one

if america intervenes(or attacks with isreal) then china and russia step in, who knows maybe kim yong il is feeling better and jumps on the band wagon too they all have an axe to grind with us foreign policy

we already have russian bombers and a russian fleet sat in south america for war games and Putin doing his russia is still a bear with fangs and claws routine

if it happens it will be israel alone and its fighter bombers will probabily die on the intergrated anti air systems it has in place

chances are its just more noise making by isreal trying to make them selves big and scarry so iran plays nice and does what they are told

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, do not forget about all the Russian and Chinese submarines that came in with all the hurricanes lastly

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
An attack on September 11th? That just doesn't seem right.
And we haven't heard of any of our combat groups or ships
moving into position.

But then again, as the previous poster pointed out, all the
Chinese and Russian military hardware moved in during the
hurricane.

hmmm.... we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Mark this down as a prediction you can bank....The USA will not attack Iran within 2 days.

sty

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well, after we died today because of the Geneva experiment, we can now die again in global atomic warfare! it was really a bad week !

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

can someone please tell me where there are Israeli bases in any of the countries the author is claiming the attacks will originate from?

The attack which is also approved by European countries will start from the American - Israeli military bases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain and Palestine.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Venezuela thing is a smart move on russia's part, I mean with all of the poverty in the region it would be simple as pie to get troops to do battle against the Americans.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

There was no threat from the test at CERN. They didn't do the collision! That will be in October... Sept 10th was not what threatens the earths fate.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
An interesting discussion on Al Jazeera, uploaded a few hours ago.

Riz Khan - Israel-Iran tensions

Part 1:

Part 2:

U.S. slaps sanctions on Iranian shipping company

WASHINGTON, Sept 10 (Reuters) - The United States sought to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program on Wednesday by imposing sanctions against its national maritime carrier and 18 affiliates, targeting much of its shipping sector.

The U.S. Treasury Department said the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), Iran's national maritime carrier, and the affiliates provided logistical support for Iran's Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics and that they lied about their activities.

The department said it was banning any transactions between U.S. citizens and IRISL and its affiliates and would try to freeze any assets the companies have under U.S. jurisdiction.

The sanctions are the latest U.S. step to raise pressure against Iran to suspend uranium enrichment, a process that can produce fuel for atomic power plants or for nuclear weapons.

(Rest of the article: AlertNet)

[edit on 10-9-2008 by chips]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Will it happen? We'll soon see.

Let's hope not. If it does, the troops in Iraq will have their supply routes cut, thousands of americans dead troops and they'll call for a draft to fight back, rebuilt the military in face of threats of ``terrorism`` and of course the good old threat, Russia.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Attacks launched on Iran from among countries including Palestine? Palestine isnt even a country and if they were, they wouldnt be attacking IRAN!!! Im calling serious BS on this one.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
An attack on September 11th? That just doesn't seem right.
And we haven't heard of any of our combat groups or ships
moving into position.

What about the 4 to 5 carrier groups in the Persian Gulf and the Black Sea collectively? And you were being sarcastic about an attack on Sept. 11th "not seem[ing] right", right?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The 'source' wishes to remain unidentified. That is a good reason to call it what it is - BS.
I went to the (obviously English as a second or third language) blog site and clicked the link to the 'article'. What I found was some (excuse my ignorance) what appeared to be Islamic writing. So as they say, there ya' go...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Well, do not forget about all the Russian and Chinese submarines that came in with all the hurricanes lastly

Huh, that's twice someone has said that in this thread......Documentation please.

Also if it is being reported that means they are not doing a very good job of being stealthy, if I were them I would look behind me to see what attack sub is there.

There is a reason for the Triad, MAD and nuclear deterrence. Russia and China will not attack the U.S. for fear of the eventual response. There is no way they put their necks on the line for Iran.

<<   2 >>

join