It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack On Iran Within Two Days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by Terrapop
Well, do not forget about all the Russian and Chinese submarines that came in with all the hurricanes lastly

Huh, that's twice someone has said that in this thread......Documentation please.

I have not seen documentation, I have heard it from Steve Quayle in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Haha he's combining the US and Israel into one entity. If Israel attacks, the US will attack, and they'll both use US infrastructure.

Anyway, this is obviously sensationalism. An attack may be on it's way and we'd obviously have no way of knowing, but in any event the news won't come from Egyptian Muslim radicals.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There's no way the US would waltz straight into Iran and set it all ablaze.

Despite the flagrant lies used to go into Iraq, the US would still at least need to look like it had pled its case to the UN before making any strike.

The only way any military action would be carried is to have it done by Israel - of course then the US would step in, especially when Iran launches missiles at Israel and goes berserk in the Hormuz Strait.

But I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wont happen if the us wanted to take out there plant the only thing they need is a cruise missile. Isreal all ready did this to Syria poof it was gone.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

can someone please tell me where there are Israeli bases in any of the countries the author is claiming the attacks will originate from?

The attack which is also approved by European countries will start from the American - Israeli military bases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain and Palestine.

i love this some people are so blind to see this story is bogus. I was hoping someone would ask this very question Crakeur.

See the answer to Crakeur Question is there aren't any Israeli bases in those Muslem Countries. No muslem country would allow an Israeli base in there country they might not like Iran but they hate Isreal! wake up people this is just scarmongering!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EtSolveMundi

right, and everyone knows that we cannot commit any kind of joint military action with Israel. If anything is going to happen regarding military action against Iran it will come from either Israel or the US (hopefully with the blessing of many nations). We will not act with Israel. If we do, every muslim nation will toss us out. Many other nations will turn on us.

Now, if something were to happen, Israel will, secretly, tell us their plans, ask if we approve, we will secretly say have at it, we might even sell them some weapons for it, with the provision that the weapons we sell only be used in defense and in dire situations. This is viewed as defensive and dire in Israel.

The US will publicly condemn the attacks, saying diplomacy might have worked and behind closed doors we'll be thanking the Israeli's for doing what we wanted but could not do.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Amen Crakeur! You took the words right out of my mouth. I read the story and saw exactly the same red flags. Whoever wrote this story has no grasp of the politics of the Middle East - Israeli bases in Muslim countries.

I think an attack IS likely against Iran, after the US elections and undertaken by the Israelis with secret US blessing. Then when all hell breaks loose in the middle east who is gonna end up having to clean it up? The US, of course.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007

Originally posted by Crakeur

can someone please tell me where there are Israeli bases in any of the countries the author is claiming the attacks will originate from?

The attack which is also approved by European countries will start from the American - Israeli military bases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain and Palestine.

i love this some people are so blind to see this story is bogus. I was hoping someone would ask this very question Crakeur.

See the answer to Crakeur Question is there aren't any Israeli bases in those Muslem Countries. No muslem country would allow an Israeli base in there country they might not like Iran but they hate Isreal! wake up people this is just scarmongering!

I would suggest that, except for palistine-
- the US has bases in all said countries.
It "might" be suggesting that Isreal might use those bases and since they use US aircraft, who is to say who is flying them.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

I would suggest that, except for palistine-
- the US has bases in all said countries.
It "might" be suggesting that Isreal might use those bases and since they use US aircraft, who is to say who is flying them.

makes perfect sense israel would pretty much have to launch its attack from closer us air bases then israel its self

source www.janes.com...

An Israeli strike on even a single Iranian nuclear facility would stretch Israel's nascent long-range strike capability and require innovative basing and airborne refuelling solutions. These operations could be undertaken by F-15I fighter jets with limited post-launch refuelling support or even by F-16I jets using new buddy-refuelling capabilities.

its from january 06 but not that much has changed to make a better plan available unless isreal suddenly found it had stealth or long
range bombing capacity

but 99.9% sure its yet another attack imminent scare article theres been a whole pile of them of late and most if not all anonymous, my moneys on israeli/US sources rather then islamic

a bit more pressure to the stop your centrafuge campaign

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
America and the UK could launch an attack on Iran but Israel is pretty much consigned to the sidelines because America wouldn't want to upset Saudi Arabia or the other middle east countries. Don't ask me why!
If it was up to me I would let Israel off the leash and let them get on with it. At the very least it would solve the problem in that area once and for all, one way or the other. . .

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So, again, this was just one of thousnds of False alarms...

In the eve of next day, and date is about to change to another, I can close this threat... :-) Remember, every day is a victory!

I just look "Loose Change" in our national TV broadcast. One of my great dreams has come true, after so many years of waiting... It was so nice to see Final Cut in national TV, with all the advertising breaks and good quality.

Finland really show it today, at 9/11-08!!!

Silence is broken.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Where is there an official country of Palestine? And will Israel be launching attacks from there? Me thinks NOT>

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
www.russiatoday.com...

US to invade Iran any day now?

A few weeks ago the Russian newspaper Izvestia, a well-known and authoritive daily published nationwide and abroad, came forward with something that would have been looked upon as a conspiracy theory if published by a tabloid. The paper suggested that by attacking South Ossetia, the Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili had badly damaged a planned U.S. military operation against Iran. In the newspaper's opinion Georgia was supposed to play the role of another "unsinkable aircraft carrier" for the U.S., i.e. an operational and tactical base for U.S. aircraft that would be making bombing raids into Iran. Something akin to what Thailand was in the Vietnam war.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Two days is up!!! Yet ANOTHER wrong prediction about Iran being hit thread LOLOLOLOL.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yes indeed. Here it is the 16th and I think we can put this in the fear monger cafe files. Hey, I see someone even put up a link to "Russia Today" now that is even funnier

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
why didn't u just let the thread die??

jeeez

top topics

<< 1   >>

join