It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABOVETOPSECRET.COM CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Here We Go Again. But What Would Skippy Do?

Who Cares? Would that shun you away from this site.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Actually, 'hillbillies' are some of the most genuine people I've met. In the military, you get a lot of guys from the Ozarks, the bayou, savannha... generally backwoods, country types.

Maybe not the most booksmart, but lots of common sence and a very low tolerance for BS. And damn they can shoot!

DC

Thats me I live in the heart of the Ozarks. When I was in the Army maybe half the snipers were good ol' boys

I wouldnt live anywhere else but its not a place to discuss space/time theroys or moon bases or such although the people are a hell of a lot smarter than some give them credit for.

The air is clean the hunting is great and you can leave your doors unlocked when you go on vacation.

And according to most anti-gun nuts we should all be dead because most 12 year olds own guns around here. I cant remember the last murder.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think you might call it a safe interface between whoever is running it and the public. I have always suspected everyone who visits is being atleast profiled. I think they will be able to tell early who goes to the concentration camps and who don't. theier making a list checking it twice gonna find out who's naughty or nice.....

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There are probably some spooks and operators out therer that hit this site every once in a while to have a good laugh, and they're probably surprised sometimes when they see something that they know to be true.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Haha, some people.
Why exactly would anyone think this is government funded? Have you seen the posts here? My god how many anti-government posts, bejeezus. And anyway, why would they close it down? ATS would just go underground and continue as normal, this way the government can 'keep an eye on' it.
And also, I know where ATS is based.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
There are probably some spooks and operators out therer that hit this site every once in a while to have a good laugh, and they're probably surprised sometimes when they see something that they know to be true.

That was my point.

But to suggest as some have that the powers that be tremble in their shoes in fear of the people hear is really funny. I am sure that they do check in now and again but I have not seen anything here that any self respecting All-powerful NWO Shape-Shifting Mind-Controling Shadow Goverment Reptiles would be affraid of......LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Skeptic O, has often posted in threads like this that we are visited and we even have agents of the government that are posters here.
"It's allright Ma, I'm only dying" Bob Dylan

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord is also known for these three things:

1. Sarcasm

2. Secrecy

3. Comedy

Sometimes, I think SO will just tell you what you want to hear so you can suck on it. He's one of them, in my opinion...

DC

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know about comedy. I can testify he sure doesn't like my "black comedy"
I was a fan of Lenny Bruce and a little to much wore off on me.

tut tut

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
This topic keeps popping up over and over, and I will say once again the government could not care less about a bunch of parinoid geeks most of who are not even out of high school.

Hmmm.... just so you know, the senior staff of this website are all past high school, most of us are in our 30s and 40s.

As has also been said, topics similar to this seem to appear on a regular basis, use the search feature and you will no doubt have all the Q&A you need.

As for government visitors, we have .gov and .mil visitors on a daily basis, some are regulars, some are great contributors. Even some staff have affiliations....

Watch out people, the tin foil hat squad will come barging to respond no doubt!

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by SimonGray]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Even if government people are coming here, who cares? It's not like Skeptic, or Simon are directing conspiracy traffic here. We are. The community. So even if Skeptic, or Simon or whoever were government stooges, it really wouldn't matter. The worst they could do is put a cookiee onto your computer.

Besides. It would be interesting to talk to government employees to get their view of things. To me it would be anyways...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hmmm.... just so you know, the senior staff of this website are all past high school, most of us are in our 30s and 40s.

I meant most of the posters......LOL

I wished I was I am even older than that.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The goverment does not give a hit about this site... maybe some agents come here to see how its going and make sure we're not planning a full on revolt... but other than that they dont care...

(as has been pointed out already) this site is populated mainly by high-school nerds who have no life and definately no life experience... they like to believe things that arent true coz it makes them feel 'special' and 'unique' (as opposed to stupid and gullible). most ppl here are smart in their own ways, some are booksmart nerds who swallow textbooks like a $2 hooker, others just learn quick, others are open minded, other are skepical of what they read/hear, others just have common sense... (most are a combo) my point is however most of the people here are smart but have overactive imaginations and their writings would be more suited to fictional novels than factual reference books... if the government were monitering this site and had anyone here on their 'hit list' i would seriously doubt the governments intelligence capablities and the CIA/FBI/NSA/MI-5/MI-6?ASIO/ASIS/whoevers competency... and to prove my point i will say

'I HATE GEORGE BUSH AND WILL KILL HIM PERSONALLY'

now if we are being watched and monitered, you wont hear from me again...

ciao!

p.s excuse any spelling errors... its 9 in the morning on sunday and i'm at work extrememly ungover

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by specialasianX]

EDIT: didn't really need to explain the hooker metaphor so graphically

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Kano]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
True enough, and I'm glad the truth has come out. This site is owned by the CIA, with some NSA input.
Some of you might have already figured it out, but for the slow among you, Both Simon and Skeptic Overlord are the same person - Mr. Tenet.

*Whew*! My heart feels a little lighter with that dark secret out in the open now!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh, and Thomas Crowne has been known to be somewhat sarcastic from time to time as well.

DC

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Say our favourites words along with me people...

Paranoid fantasies of a delusional mind.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is one of the most unique forums I have seen here.
For a conspiracy site, and the number of responses,
ONLY two of the above posters, not counting the originator
have NOT ACTUALLY de-bunked this. Somethings not
right. An analysis is necessary, need to go back and re-read all this stuff.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
OK, research shows all players here are suspicious (THENEO is right). First question is for Virtualy_Armed.
You signed up on 18 Mar and made 2 posts. You have recieved no special point grant
that I can tell. Your membership listing shows 3 posts. As I write this, your point total
has gone up from 221 to 226 points, but no new post. By my count, that is 113 point
average per post. You have not initiated a forum. Your very ID carries suggestive
data. Your first post was basically: "Masons are among us almost everyday. "
Maybe thats worth 113 points and maybe not. Are you staff or other?

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You get points every time someone replies to a thread that you started, so you are actually getting him points as we speak nightwing

As far as THENEO being right, what an odd conclusion to come to. He went off his rocker after missing out on Mod Selection and the TWATS award all in one day.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Even if (ad thats a big if) the CIA were monitering the site, theres nothing on here that would interest them... some disgruntled red-necks, a few anti-americans, some paranoid freaks... this site is in no way a threat to national security so therefore of no interest to any intelligence agency

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join