It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama (and probably also McCain) about to leave the stage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
In the US, the illuminati use the right combination of the famous 2 digits, 0 and 1, (1), together with "black" magic (2), to get crowds on the scene, while "electing" the last antichrist.

Notes
(1) Internet Polls are almost as "serious" as the Gallup polls propagated by the illuminati mass media, that give McCain almost 50 pct of the votes.
In fact McCain, exactly as Bush, is supported by about 1 pct of the voters.

(2) The US "elections" script - with Obama asking to elect president Clinton, after he will be "forced" to exit the "race" for being "inelligible" (a) - is possible because it's all based on the same kind of computer software.

(2a) It's even possible that, to let the masses swallow easier the "ineligible Obama" script, the illuminati will additionally include the "ineligible McCain" act.
Last but not the least, the illuminati would also finally prove End Times Prophet wrong, who predicted McCain loser against Clinton ....
end-times-data.blogspot.com...
The "Clinton elected 2008 president" script. explained worldwide first and long ago by one and so far echoed only by one (Kyoon):
last-antichrist.blogspot.com...
end-times-prophet.blogspot.com...
end-times-computers.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
but do you know for sure that the Illuminate even exist? It seems like they would have to have been found out by now, yet nobody can proove they even exist. Kind of like the NWO. Or are they the same?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I do not care if you call them Illuminati, NWO, Bilderburg or just the Corporate Elite, Some group is sure trying to take control and they back Obama and McCain.

The way the WTO and UN is shoving the Food Control Program "Farm to Fork" onto ALL nations convinced me. That program is 100% about corporate control of the entire food supply, and OBAMA'S GLOBAL POVERTY TAX funds it. They will succeed in their goal within the next few years and then only God will be able to help us.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

"They" are the mass media. All you have to do is follow the money. What is the first thing you start to hear about in an election? How much money the canidates raised. Where does that money go? for advertising. who gets that money? the advertisers. Mass media. Find out who "they" are and you will have the key to all that in unholly, well that might be a bit mellowdramatic, but you will know who the button pushers are. I am not 100% convinced there is no Illuminate or other powerfull group, I just haven't seen any proof that they exist, so by logic, they must not untill such information is produced.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
but do you know for sure that the Illuminate even exist? It seems like they would have to have been found out by now, yet nobody can proove they even exist. Kind of like the NWO. Or are they the same?

First off, I'm not saying either way if they exist or not.

Just some simple investigative logic here. The best way to hide something in many cases is in plain sight. Then, to make sure that it is hidden well you will create a mass amount of off the wall legends and myths about said group. Then, to top it off, you let some truth out to keep people searching and finding the crap you put out there while all along you keep pulling the strings in plain sight.

Just thought I would try to answer your question on why they may not have 'officially' been discovered.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I know this is Skunkworks and all, but wow. A quick glance down the street from my porch tells me that McCain has the support of just a tad more than 1 percent of the voters.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
They managed to get 2,000 employees for the "convention".
95 pct of McCain's audience get their paycheck from the gov.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So, only 1% of the voting population supports McCain, and 95% of that 1% are government employees?

Where are you getting your numbers? I realize Skunkworks is a place for unvalidated and opinion based content, but you can't ignore obvious facts and deny ignorance at the same time.

Here's a little real-world scenario. There are 10 employees at my workplace. An impromptu poll reveals exactly 90% of them support McCain/Palin (I really can't believe I'm the ONLY one who doesn't). This directly contradicts your statement. Also, if you're right, I'm working with exactly 8.55 government employees (they must be undercover agents).

In the end, facts are not facts because you want them to be facts. Facts are facts because, well, they're facts. And the fact is, McCain (unfortunately) has a heck of a lot more than 1% of the vote at this time.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Nope I just googled it. It is only 1%.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"They" are the mass media. All you have to do is follow the money.

I found the mass media is just the mouthpiece. Do not forget many Corporations have interlocking boards of directors. One person can sit on several boards.

Monsanto, JB Swift, Cargill are the nasties in the food business.

This is the tangled thread I followed concerning food, Animal ID and strangling farmers in red tape. It is long and boring because I give the Documents that support what I believe is the "Farm to Fork" conspiracy. If Monsanto and friends can get complete control of seed and livestock as they are trying, we are in deep manure.

Global Poverty Tax www.abovetopsecret.com...'

These two are well worth the read because it shows how destructive the "NEW" INTERNATIONAL REGS are

Planned eradication procedure www.fao.org...
History of UK 2001 foot & mouth disease www.warmwell.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Collapse of Major Banks, Dow & the HORRIBLE TRUTH about YOU
======= 16 September 2008 - Lehman Brothers collapse, Dow - 500
posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible: (1)
There was no stock "market" crash today, because it happened already long ago (to begin with, yearly inflation of 20 pct since 2006).

There was something else today.
Major Banks Collapse- Citicorp, Merrill Lynch, Script was explained before published - from November 2007
illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com...
Check links proving that EVERY part of the script (including the masses reduced to zombies unable to react until they will be slaughtered) was explained by the TRUE Illuminati End Times Prophet in ... 1998, the illuminati target date.

======= 18 September 2008 - Dow +500
posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible: (2)
The previous link is one of the keys to the COMPLETE TRUTH about Illuminati End Times.
Today Dow Jones "rebounds" 500 points in the last hours.
Explained long ago, for instance here:
end-times-data.blogspot.com...
Now why didn't you got to read that page?
Answer: again, check the link about the HORRIBLE TRUTH about YOU.

======= Notes
Posted to a CIA psy-op thread of type "Global Financial Meltdown begins..." packaged as "exactly predicted to this date"...
(1) www.abovetopsecret.com...
(2) www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thats quite odd the majority of the people that I know are voting for Mc Cain,and I don't know of any voting for Obama,so then by my standpoint I would say using that method that Mc Cain had 90% of the vote,but we all know thats not a fact,more like a random guess

top topics

join