It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam vs Real Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i was wondering why NASA is on the verge of putting the project in motion so quickly. why are they rushing it? what they are afraid of? can it be linked to a real alien visitation in 2008?GFL maybe?

if they pull this off before the real aliens arrive, people all over the world will believe that those aliens are here to invade and attack earth when that's not true.

Satelites creating huge 3d holografic image of christ, angels, and ufos and telephatic messages, brainwash of human minds. can they really pull this off and get away with it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What project are you talking about exactly? Where did you read about this?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Hi Picollo30... I have a very limited knowledge on this topic.. just looked at another post about Project Blue Beam, but do you have any other sources of information? It has been a long time since I have heard anyone mention this, so I am wondering what got you thinking about this.

Are you saying that NASA (from a satellite) could project a holographic image of a UFO, or Jesus, or *whatever* above a city a city? A pretty interesting thought and I could think of a few reasons for doing so. However, A mass sighting of any kind would no doubt create chaos on the planet, and if it *were* an elaborate hoax, I would no doubt it would be busted pretty quickly.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
mapsurfer you can learn more about Project Blue Beam here

educate-yourself.org...

hope it helps

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Thanks, yeah I read Monast's article and several others that appeared to be copies of that same article..

When I read the OP saying "NASA on the verge" and "Why are they rushing it"... I thought maybe you seen/heard something more recent.

From a science standpoint, it's a pretty interesting piece of technology if it does exists, but I have my doubts. I read awhile back, there have been breakthroughs where NASA along with Hungarian Scientist growing certain types of crystals that can be used to generate 3D Holographic images and such. But even that was like 10 years ago. (5 years after Monast's article) And I believe this is all being developed for military applications. It is just my opinion that such technology will be developed and witnessed in the terrestrial environment way before any sort of debut in the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i think that the news about the Galactic Federation of Light showing up in the 14th October can be one of the steps for this project.

what about the recent earthquakes in China? some people say they were caused by the US using HAARP technology.

look at this

vids.myspace.com...

i think they are linked, maybe something is happening already and most people don't even realize.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I see no science in Monat's article nor any footnotes giving any evidence.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It gets a little convoluted when one conspiracy theory rests on another conspiracy theory. When you begin to link theories of Blue Beam, to HAARP, Earthquakes, Weather Control, WWIII, Mind Control, NWO, etc... it makes it less believable in my mind. It's like letting your imagination run completely wild with ideas of the unknown. There is alot of bad information out there, so perhaps take a step back and evaluate with logic. All of these things mentioned are precursors to some agenda or events that have not even happened.

There are conspiracy people who say "Oh Wiki deleted the Project Blue Beam" info because its classified and so-in-so died of a heart attack because he wrote of a secret project. Arg...

If Project Blue Beam were a real covert operation, the lid has been blown off and it would make any element of the projects success highly scrutinized by everyone. People are pretty smart, and probably would never fall for such a hoax if it occurred.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yeah the lids been completely blown ,the world will never fall for it if its true.

i have my suspicions ,some things in it seem to add up ,especially the armies of manchurian candidates...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Its time to be alert, for this could very well be project blue beam.
I, as a human being that I am, are very interested and excited about the possibilities of extraterrestials making first contact. but I know myself that I can not be fooled. If its the real thing I will know.
And what about the prophesy of satan trying to imitate the second coming himself? this could be that too. well, lets just wait and see.
I myself is looking at the skies and dont see anything out of the ordinary.
And he, "satan" will do wonders in the heavens. and every eye will wonder.
because he can appear as an angel of light. and he can manipulate matter so that we can see an 2000 mile ship in our skies.
lets rejoice cuz this is part of our world prophecy, and proceed with caution.

top topics

join