It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We: "Remember, Remember The 5th Of November 2008"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Will We: "Remember, Remember The 5th Of November 2008"?

The movie V for Vendetta speaks volumes for the truths of our world today. Lies and spin whitewash the fascist policies and puts a fine veneer on the gilded cage of the financial enslavement of the masses.

November 5th 2008 will be an important day.

The US elections take place on November 4th 2008.
When the dust settles on the 5th, the USA will be betrothed to a new Commander. Who will it be? Either choice brings with it dramatic change and reaction. If the validity of the election is in question the 5th may bring civil unrest.

Another possibility which dwells for a more ominous remembrance of the 5th of November would be if for some reason we come to that day, a day which should bring results of an election, but instead brings no election at all. Martial Law, or a continuance of the Bush Administration under whatever legal guise for whatever purpose.

If November 5th, 2008 brings a dramatic and profound day of history, is it possible V for Vendetta is sending a message?

No matter what the 5th brings.... It surely will be remembered.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The darkness you put upon others don't exist within them it exists within you. The darkness is you and not them. Though they may or may not be the darkness also, unless you're the light you'll not see it.

After all, the 5th means nothing but that the president is a lame duck.

I'd rather be a lame duck then a lame brain that wallows in darkness.

Wake Up!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The earth gave us light and darkness equally. The night can't be stopped and the darkness only laughs at the lone flashlight trying to break its way through.
We're all looking through a very narrow window. A storm can easily be mistaken as approaching dusk, but dusk will come, it always does. So will the sunrise beyond that. Only a real fool huddles around their flashlight and calls the one sighting the setting sun a fool.
Flashlights are useful tools, but night still comes to the brightest of cities.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The darkness you put upon others don't exist within them it exists within you. The darkness is you and not them. Though they may or may not be the darkness also, unless you're the light you'll not see it.

Wow. I really like the way you stated that ... how very true.

I have to mention an eerie coincidence related to this thread. I'm on day 3 of a horrible migraine and last night my husband suggested that after I get our daughters off to school I should just take it easy and watch movies until it's time to pick the girls up.

Out of all of the movies that we own, which I have yet to watch, "V for Vendetta" is the one that popped into my head as soon as he mentioned movies.

I guess I'll have more to contribute to this thread after I watch the movie but just wanted to share that creepy coincidence!

Jemison

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
We'll see i guess this same type of thread has been going around since the movie came out... but with the election coming up maybe something will happen this time around...

Maybe remember remember the 5th of November is for the date Ron Paul starts the revolution after millions write him in.

I hope so.....

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ...and justice for some]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ...and justice for some

Im with you, Ron Paul is the only candidate who will do what needs to be done to save the USA. Obama and McCain will continue the status quo.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was under the assumption that Bonfire night was a British only thing, are you expecting Al Q to blow up your congress buildings akin to Guy Fawkes attempting to blow up the Houses of Parliament ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The 5th will be the day I laugh and say " Ha Ha. They voted McCain. Duped Again America!"

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
To the original poster:

The USA will not be, "Bethrothed by a new Commander", on the 5th of November. According to a prophecy made by, The Angle of Lightness on prophecies.us on September 4, 2008 this coming election will be very tight like the 2000 election. The country will go weeks and weeks before any decision will be made. There will be no paper trails to follow, since all the polling machines are digital now. No one will be able to be sure if there was a manipulation of the data. Social explosions could occure around the country. Any decision made by the Supreme Court will not be accepted peacefully this time. Get all your business done now, especially if you are planning on moving from one end of the country to another; before the election. Cat Man

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Nothing political, even though I will be paying close attention to the US election..but I have my own reasons for remembering the 5th of November.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

What would that be if you dont mind me asking?

Ron Pauls out of the running so if its something political it wont be good

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If there is another bash I want an invite please!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ...and justice for some

Maybe remember remember the 5th of November is for the date Ron Paul starts the revolution after millions write him in.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ...and justice for some]

I wont be allowed to write in anyone thanks to the fixed electronic voting machine.

top topics

join