It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Colonies on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Secret Colonies on Mars, Alex Collier ,

Quote"

"I want to thank all of you for coming here and allowing me the space to share this with you, so I don't have to carry it
any longer by myself. The purpose of the lectures is to inform you specifically of the extraterrestrial intervention in our
development and the development of mankind. Mankind has been fascinated with Mars ever since time began. The
story of Mars that has been shared with me by the Andromedans is both compelling and quite fascinating.
Unlike some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, the moon of Earth and the planet Venus, Mars actually originated in
our solar system. It is 6.1 billion years old, and its inner sun, which all planets have or had, is burned out. So, the
inside is cold, dark and wet. The surface appears to be desolate, sandy and windy. However, Mars is changing, and it
has been changing for the last 30 years. The Andromedans say that Mars is getting closer to the sun every three
years, and the 200 mile-an-hour storms are becoming less and less frequent. Every year, the polar caps are showing
more and more of a change of seasons.
The technology does exist today to enable Mars to sustain human life as we know it. According to the Andromedans,
given the correct coordination of events in terms of technological applications, Mars could be fully habitable for human
life in only 20 years. One of the moons of Saturn also offers us this possibility.
Mars has a part very similar to that of Earth. It has a history of repeated colonization and life. According to Moraney,
Mars was the first planet in our solar system to explored and colonized. When civilizations were coming to our solar
system, they stopped first at Mars. Mars at one time had an ocean and an atmosphere. It was also in a different orbit
than it is now. It had plant life and some very basic life forms which didn't evolve there, but were brought to both
Mars and Earth 189 million years ago by traders, explorers and miners from Alpha Draconis, Ursa Major and Minor,
Lyrae, the Pleiadies, Zeta Reticuli and Sirius.
Now, there have been some other groups that have passed through here, but those groups were predominantly those
who worked our system for minerals, ores, biological samples and all kinds of things. When they came, they always
seemed to leave something behind. Some of the life forms that have been and will be discovered on Mars are exactly
identical to life forms we have here on Earth. Space travel has existed in our galaxy for 4.4 billion years, according to
what the Andromedans have said. The fossil records of both Earth and Mars apparently show that most life forms have
had very little actual evolution and appear almost fully formed. In other words, there just suddenly appeared on the
scene because they were brought here, according to the Andromedans, by early space explorers and biological
engineers. Every time they came, they tinkered with life forms.
Apparently, 69.3 million years ago a very large planetary asteroid came through our solar system, laden with a lot of
debris. This asteroid, according to Vasais, was so magnetically powerful that as it came through it ripped Mars from its
original orbit (which was nearer to the Earth) and pulled it 19 million miles further out. All this happened in a very
short period of time, and this devastated everything on the planet, ripping off the atmosphere and causing three
successive polar shifts in as many days. Although this asteroid left Earth's atmosphere reasonably intact, Mars would
take tens of millions of years before it was able to host even the most basic life forms. According to the Andromedans,
Mars even had dinosaurs on it at one time, and the fossils of these beasts have been found by the teams that have
been sent there. Eventually we will hear about this when and if things become more open."
warofillusions.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

The Andromedans say

there's no proof that the "Andromedans" have said anything...sorry

there isn't even any evidence that they exist

[edit on 7-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Even if a saucer would dump on every house on this planet the people would still insist that wow we must have been imagining things. How can there be civilizations more intelligent than us. We are incredibly naive.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

true,but when our star family has access to the media things will change rapidly

the media in America has been programming Humans for a long time now...

time for change

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

When one thinks about it, Mars would be a good place to put a colony. There is an atmosphere that may be used for recycling the one that is used. There are plenty of raw materials on the planet. It isn't a ball of ice (although it is quite cold), and would be easy to build on. It is relatively close to Terra, and they can come and go without being detected. While there are some anomalous pictures, there is very little evidence to support the colony theory. It does make sense to have one. Good thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Any text that is not your own should be put inside "external" tags, in that way ATS and its members can not be accused of plagiarism.

As for the content of the text, I need more information before accepting what anyone says, so saying that the "Andromedans" told him something is useless unless he can give some evidence of the Andromedans' existence.

Then, saying that "some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, the moon of Earth and the planet Venus" are not originally from the Solar system also lack evidences, so I will disregard it and add it to the "unproved information" stack.

Saying that Mars is getting closer to the Sun is another information of the above type, as is the information about technology to make Mars sustain human life and all the rest of the text, so I will wait for more detailed information.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Even if a saucer would dump on every house on this planet the people would still insist that wow we must have been imagining things. How can there be civilizations more intelligent than us. We are incredibly naive.

if any Alien 'dumped ' on every house...we would have something to prove they are here instead of wild fantasy stories that cannot be proven.

i am sure most people here on ATS believe that there are other civilizations out there somewhere and the drake equation mathematically sorta proves that.

however , i find it incredibly naive to quote statements from an Alien race and believe them to be facts and just because Alex Collier say's these things does not mean they are true.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OP you obviously understand a bit about Mars, so why make up all this junk about Andromedans? Why not just post your beliefs about Mars?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sorry this was meant to be a quote out of the Alex Collier material defending sacred ground . link below.

warofillusions.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That is the problem of just making a copy and paste post, we don't know if he knows anything or not, that text was completely copied from some other source.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, wherever this thread is going, i think it should be clear mars is NOT red.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

[edit on 08/09/08 by PATRICK VERHAEST]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Mars is red, but not all of Mars is red.

And those videos are misleading.

First, the rovers are "Opportunity" and "Spirit", not "Oppertunity" and "the Rover".

Second, the site aero.info/mer is not from NASA or JPL, is just a copy of the images from the NASA site, not some "big data base from the JPL and NASA guys", and if the person who made the videos does not know that I do not want to see the rest, there's too much ignorance on the first text page.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PATRICK VERHAEST

Yes, those are images.

If you have something to say, just write it, that way we can know what you are thinking, and we even discuss some interesting subject.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by vasaga

Mars is red, but not all of Mars is red.

And those videos are misleading.

First, the rovers are "Opportunity" and "Spirit", not "Oppertunity" and "the Rover".

Second, the site aero.info/mer is not from NASA or JPL, is just a copy of the images from the NASA site, not some "big data base from the JPL and NASA guys", and if the person who made the videos does not know that I do not want to see the rest, there's too much ignorance on the first text page.
English isn't his native language... Whatever. Everyone makes up excuses these days to stay in their current beliefs without considering the other side... If they would've told mars was blue, and now it would be red, a lot of people will stick with the blue mars....

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

English is not my native language either, but that only makes me more careful when I present things to an audience where most people speak English.

Not being a native English speaker is not an excuse for not knowing that the other rover is called Spirit and not "the Rover".

And Mars is called the red planet because of what it looks like when seen from Earth, that name is an old name. Even closer, it still looks mostly red, although the images from specific areas do not look red.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by vasaga

English is not my native language either, but that only makes me more careful when I present things to an audience where most people speak English.

Not being a native English speaker is not an excuse for not knowing that the other rover is called Spirit and not "the Rover".

And Mars is called the red planet because of what it looks like when seen from Earth, that name is an old name. Even closer, it still looks mostly red, although the images from specific areas do not look red.
Sure, the ground might be reddish, there's some red areas here on earth as well, but you're not gonna tell me that the sky is red as well, which is actually pictured in a LOT of NASA's fotos.

And besides, you threw the vid away because he did not know the name of the second rover, or he described the source of the pictures in a different way than you know them. Database instead of collection or whatever. BIG DEAL. The fact remains that those pictures ARE from NASA. So you're saying it's false with arguments that actually are not based on what he's trying to say, but you're searching for a workaround to say he's not credible. You're attacking him personally, and not the matter. That is not appreciated in science, bussiness, or anywhere else where rationality is wanted or required. But fine man, whatever suits you.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasagaSure, the ground might be reddish, there's some red areas here on earth as well, but you're not gonna tell me that the sky is red as well, which is actually pictured in a LOT of NASA's fotos.
The sky may not be red, but the dust may make it look red, exactly the same thing happens on Earth.

You can see on several threads images of Mars posted by me, you can see what the sky looks like on some of those.

And, once more, the nickname "red planet" is an old name, because Mars looks red when seen from Earth. Even when people started using telescopes good enough to show a better image of the planet and the bluish areas were visible nobody started calling Mars the "reddish and bluish planet", and if someone started doing it that name did not became as famous as the original one, as usual.

And besides, you threw the vid away because he did not know the name of the second rover, or he described the source of the pictures in a different way than you know them.
Yes, if someone wants me to spend 7 minutes and 54 seconds watching a video they must provide a good beginning, a beginning that shows that they know what they are talking about, and that was not the case. Judging by the beginning of the video, that person just found that site and made a video with some of the photos. I know that site, and as the images are the same as the ones from NASA, the only difference is the colour images, and I do not even agree with the method used.

Database instead of collection or whatever. BIG DEAL. The fact remains that those pictures ARE from NASA.
My problem is not the name "data base" instead of "collection", my problem is with the whole sentence, "big data base from the JPL and NASA guys", that is not a database or a collection from the JPL and NASA guys, it's a database or collection of photos publicly available and the site has nothing to do with NASA or JPL.

So you're saying it's false with arguments that actually are not based on what he's trying to say, but you're searching for a workaround to say he's not credible.
I did not said it was false, I said it was misleading, and my opinion is based on what he wrote. That and the title of the video, what was "exposed"? That knowledge is public for those that look for it, the fact that someone finds it does not turn the action of publishing that fact into an "exposure" of the knowledge.

And I do not need any workaround to say he is not credible, he makes a god job of it himself.

You're attacking him personally, and not the matter.
I am not attacking anyone, read what I wrote, I considered the video was not worth my time to watch it because of the ignorance of the subject the video was supposed to focus on, just that.

As I said before, if I am going to loose almost 8 minutes watching a video it must have something to show me, if it was made by someone who shows less knowledge of the subject than myself on the beginning I will not watch the video and that was what I said.

That is not appreciated in science, bussiness, or anywhere else where rationality is wanted or required. But fine man, whatever suits you.
What suits me is the truth, not a distortion of truth by ignorance, by preconceived notions or by agendas, and the case of the videos was the ignorance presented on the beginning of the videos that prevented me from seeing them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Fine. But just one question then. If you know so much about it, why not watch it, and specifically point out what is wrong about what he says on the matter itself instead of his general knowledge about the stuff?? Sure, the info might not be valuable for you, but for the sake of discussion, you might post here what the reason is that his videos are not credible, based on the matter, not on your prejudice or bias. That would be informative, for every single person that reads this thread, including me.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
When one thinks about it, Mars would be a good place to put a colony.

Actually, if you think a little more about it, the best place to put a colony would be on a large asteroid in orbit between Venus and the Earth. I don't see any huge advantage of dropping people down into the bottom of yet another gravity hole, a lot farther away from the Sun than we are now. No, a nice cozy asteroid big enough to build an atmospheric eggshell around, farm, and dig into in case of solar flares would be good.

Mars has a bit of an atmosphere, and a little water, but it's still not a very easy place to live. Psychologically, it might help people feel more at home to live on a big planet with a sky, but that's about it.

Otherwise, we might want to just hold off on any colonization until we find a decent, Earth-like planet orbiting one of the nearer stars. I'll be long dead before that ever happens, though.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Nohup]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join