It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The New World Odor.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm an advocate of a federated world, not a confederated one. Centralization of power by a UN type structure to enforce the rule of law - not the law of the jungle.

Centralization of power by those who back the original intent of the UNs founders is happening today under the guise of a war. Propaganda everywhere, citizen-apes swayed by the media, while the world oil energy supply is being centralized by the Odor. Those who are awake from the dream of "Holly Wood" (Druidic wands made of holly wood were used in spells dealing with sleep, rest, and death) can not break the magical spell that the Odor has placed on the zombies all around you. Our magic is too strong - we have spent centuries perfecting it. You are mostly now docile, ignorant creatures, and there is nothing you can do about it.

The New World Odor is confiscating the dirty energy supply, and will soon confiscate your guns. You will give up your freedoms for the Odor, or you will die. We New World Odor sycophants have no qualms about killing those who stand in our way.

We sit here at the right hand of Satan, to usher in the age of a New World Odor.

You can't fight the New World Odor. World government is the structure necessary for global justice. We can usher in the New World Odor. National sovereignty is an outdated concept. It takes courage to give it up, and you have none! You are the enemy. ATS is full of terrorists!

The New World Odor is the smell of freedom. Open up your hearts to the Odor. Let freedom ring throughout the world. Give up those sovereignties that you take for granted. Your privacy slows down global justice.

The republic of the US is being turned further and further into a democracy where what counts is not the original charter - the constitution - but the passion of the majority. 51% can implant the other 49% with the mark of the best, he who which I stand by.

I will personally chip at least 250 citizens by force when the time comes, and so will my fellow brethren who vow to usher in a new age of global freedom. The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers.

And then the only smell in the air will be a certain Odor... the odor of world wide justice.



All hail Xenu. (another creation of the Holly Wand to divert your attention)

Xenu






[edit on 7-9-2008 by logician magician]




posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I bet the stock price for gas masks will go sky high when New World Odor hits, so get your investment in now while they are cheap!!!

Cheers!!!



posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yea, I agree Burns. It smells to high heaven. magician, it`s the mark of the beast, not the mark of the best. But hey, maybe you feel they are the best, who knows.


Back on topic. I don`t believe a New World Order, or Odor as you say, is a good thing right now. There are way to many corrupt elitists trying to run things. Get rid of the corruption, and maybe it would work. Until then, it`s nothing but back stabbing all the way for them. No, their not going to win in the end. There is way to much good and love yet in this world to let that happen, and it grows with each new day. People are opening their eyes to the garbage that is going on.



posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I tend to agree with many of the observations you've made. However, I think De-centralization and transparency in our governing and economic structures would be more beneficial to the majority of Humanity.

Following quotes originally posted by logician majician.


You will give up your freedoms for the Odor, or you will die


So be it.



I will personally chip at least 250 citizens by force when the time comes,...


Not this citizen, my friend, I assure you.



new topics

top topics
 
1

log in

join