Google believes the government should control Internet ISPs (Internet Service Providers). Google is the same company that censors Internet searches
for the Chinese government. It's no wonder why, then, Google supports an Obama Presidency. Obama and Google have the same goal, to make huge profit
off the American people through censorship and Internet access.
Google: Huge Profit in Censored Searches
Google believes in censored searches if it means getting a large profit for doing so. China is paying Google lots of money to censor searches of
Obama Government: Huge Profit for Internet Access
Google's adheres to the Internet censorship policies of China, enforced by means of filters colloquially known as "The Great Firewall of China".
Google.cn search results are filtered so as not to bring up any results concerning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, sites supporting the
independence movements of Tibet and Taiwan or the Falun Gong movement, and other information perceived to be harmful to the People's Republic of
When you access the Internet, you pay an Internet service provider (ISP) for a broadband connection. These ISPs make ALOT of money providing this
service to you, as there are many subscribers per provider.
More than rumor has it, and something the Obama campaign won't tell you (but Google already knows), is that an Obama government will pass legislation
allowing the government to take control of US ISPs.
It has HUGE implications for your personal rights and privacy. If the government gets control of ISPs, the following breach of personal liberties
1) You pay the government for a broadband connection. There would be no other choices, you'd be restricted to paying only the government for your
2) By owning your connection, the government gets to monitor your e-mail in real-time through a centralized data collection process that would be
created for that very purpose.
3) A government ISP would only grant/allow servers hosting certain US websites and web applications to be permitted for accessiblity. If the
government doesn't like a website, the government can have this site taken off the Intenet through a government controlled ISP.
4) Censored Searches. The government will pay Google to censor searches of US citizens, just like China does.
Number 4 is the reason why Google backs an Obama Presidency. Google stands to gain huge profit in censored searches by the same country that allowed
the company to prosper in the first place. It goes to show you, greed has no bounds.
Ask yourself these questions?
1) Do I want to pay the government to access the Internet?
2) Do I want the government to monitor my e-mail and blogs?
3) Do I want the government to censor my searches through Google?
4) Do I want the government to have the authority to determine what websites and web applications are allowed for me to access?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then you should not vote for an Obama Presidency. Google wants you to do the opposite.
Censorship cannot occur unless the government controls the ISPs, just like in China.
Google also stands to eliminate competition by becoming America's only choice for a search engine. Only government controlled ISPs can make this
happen. Google is willing to risk it's own free enterprise existance by walking a thin line for increased profit and being friendly to the
[edit on 6-9-2008 by jetxnet]