It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed those lone stars in the sky that fly away after you watch them for long enough? One night this summer 3 of us were out on a beach in Canada in the middle of nowhere and it was fairly cloudy but there were 4 stars we could see through the clouds. We were lying on a tarp drinking so we were staring at these stars for at least 20 minutes then it turned out they weren't stars but some flying vehicles and they all flew away slowly in the same direction.

I woulda thought they were planes if they hadn't been stationary for 20 minutes. Mighta been helicopters but what were they doing flying over a deserted beach in the middle of nowhere in Prince Edward Island?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They are called satellites.......

Here is a purdy picture!

My guess is you saw one of the 6,000+ satellites

[edit on 6-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
4 satellites in one spot stationary for 20 minutes then fly away?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have the same. I know satellites when I see them but two days ago I three and saw two of them cross paths. Never seen that before. Also one appeared to go straight and then do an 80o turn. Very odd.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If you watch the stars when your out in the country for long enough you see them fly away alot. I usually only see one star fly away though this was crazy because there were only 4 visible stars and they all flew away at once. Whatever they were they were inside the earths atmosphere. The clouds would have blocked out the light of any satellites. It was right before a big storm. It started lashing rain later that night.

I can't say I've ever seen them change directions though usually they steadily move in one direction across the sky.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by JonjoeMcHackey]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well someone had to post this.

Project Bluebeam?

D4RK KN1GHT

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In an attempt to consolidate threads and share common ideas, and/or offer explanations/rebuttals, I offer this thread for your perusal.

"""Star-like Objects that Move Strangely in the Sky"""
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

join