It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce DePalma - Free Engery Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Physicist Bruce DePalma has a 100 kilowatt generator, which he invented, sitting in his garage. It could power his whole house, but if he turns it on, the government may confiscate it.

Havard educated DePalma, who taught physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for 15 years, claims that his electrical generator can provide cheap, inexhaustible, self sustaining and non polluting source of energy, using priciples that flout conventional physics and are still not fully understood. His N machine, as it is called, is said to release the "free energy" latent in the space all around us. DePalma views his device as an innovation that could help to end the worlds's dangerous dependence on finite supplies of oil, gas, and other polluting fossib based fuels.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi

Firstly, I am curious as to why the government would confiscate it if he turned it on. Surely they would just confiscate it if it threatened them or maybe they suspected it was a device that may malfunction and blow up the neighbourhood/city/continent/planet?

Secondly, why doesn't he just release the plans on the internet (viral marketing - it will spread all over the world in hours) unless he plans to make money. Now making money is a fine endeavour that I whole- heartedly support unless I am engaged in a pursuit that will end in tears and/or bankruptcy and/or a big waste of time.

I just don't understand someone claiming all this without offering proof. Send the plans to 10 interested parties, make them sign non-disclosures and get them to build and test the machines. Let them become the disciples. So to speak.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just hope that at least one of these inventors with an amazing energy device is telling the truth. You either never hear form them again, or you hear about how it was a trick. If it's true he should let every news source in the area know so he could get some visual protection. Not that I think there would ever be a group deticated to removing people who threatend big oil.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

If Depalma really had this, then he would obviously be aware how free energy would change the world.

He should come to the obvious conclusion that any money he stood to gain would be a very short term gain as free energy in our world woould I belive make money obsolete.

If Depalma says the Govt won't let him switch it on all he has to do is make more and give them away.

The minute the masses get free energy, the world changes, those who currently control the energy control everything, by us having free energy we can control ourselves.

The list of so called free energy machines seems to be endless, but time and again there's alway a BS excuse for them not actually being in use.

Personally , if I had enough grey matter in my swede to make a free energy machine. the first thing I would do is make another give it away and teach others how to make them.We would all become far richer very quickly .
if I give a farmer free energy I'm sure he'd give me food for life and if I give a carpenter some of my food I'm sure he'd make me a table to eat it off and so on and so on.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I believe that anyone possessing this kind of technology and not immediately sharing it with the World is juts as guilty as the power companies are.

This technology would benefit everyone in ways we can only start to imagine, and simply being paid for the technology seems a moot point. This technology might even do away with the need for money altogether.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Bruce DePalma died 11 years ago, it's the first line of the first link.

Do yourselves a favor and read (or at least skim) before you post.
So he's obviously out of the picture. On an interesting note he died a few weeks before his machine was tested:

De Palma's death in New Zealand in October 1997 put an end to his most ambitious free energy project, and occurred only weeks prior to the official testing of a device constructed during 6 months in an Auckland workshop.

-from the Wikipedia article.

Incidentally the machine showed no over unity, and the test was a failure. Of course you can wonder whether his death was "helped along" by the powers that be, and that his machine was somehow sabotaged or disabled, so it would fail the test. It certainly is a field where people seem to be prone to untimely deaths. Eugene Mallow being another tragic (and suspicious) example:
www.pureenergysystems.com...

In the case of Bruce DePalma it should be noted that he did have trouble with drugs & alcohol, and the cause of death was internal bleeding.
If someone has more detailed information regarding his death I would be interested to hear it , but as far as I know there has not been any substantial suspicions of foul play...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by MrVertigo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Darn ... 11 years ago? Next I really should do some reading of the links and some independent research before I post. Thanks for the info Vertigo.

However, I still stand by my argument that people who claim these things, as a general rule, should keep their inventions secret and then release into the public domain via the internet or web of like-thinking inventors.

Basic rule of free-energy inventor self-preservation, I should think.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I think you make a very good point! It certainly seems it can be a risky profession. And I realize that there are also people out there trying to make a profit out of bogus claims.
I think one of the reasons that these people don't keep it to themselves is that they need help and funding to work out the exact method.

But if I had the idea for a free energy device, I would certainly try to keep a low profile until I was ready to publish something, like you said.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Free energy has been around for longer than people can imagine. The thing about it there is no profit to be made from it. Thus it will be suppressed as long as possible.

My guess would be that the device did work. Whether he died by foul play or not is a coin flip but I'd be that he machine was tampered with to not produce the results he claimed.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
magnetism.fateback.com...

I was looking at this yesterday. Saw this thread and thought I'd link it, in case someone was interested.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Swingarm, thanks for the link but I have a huge problem with what I see as "mumbo jumbo" where the author of your link says things like "Torsion energy is sensed as pure Light at the third eye, but enters the body in many ways. Subtle levels can be sensed touching the sphere of the RainMaker. Close the eyes, begin to add descriptive words to the energy sensed and a picture will form very quickly of the energy type encountered."

To me this is what gives the investigation into ZPE a bad rap - we need a slightly less esoteric approach to the subject. your average person (including myself) reads up to this point and exclaims "Oh Brother!".

I am not saying what the author found is necessarily incorrect, but I personally want a machine that I can plug my hifi into without having to tune my 3rd eye into the earths energy grid.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well I agree with you that it sounds kinda "out there" and not ready for mass production for the masses
It does however, sound interesting. Just thought I'd post it for interest sake.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
Swingarm, thanks for the link but I have a huge problem with what I see as "mumbo jumbo" where the author of your link says things like "Torsion energy is sensed as pure Light at the third eye, but enters the body in many ways. Subtle levels can be sensed touching the sphere of the RainMaker. Close the eyes, begin to add descriptive words to the energy sensed and a picture will form very quickly of the energy type encountered."

To me this is what gives the investigation into ZPE a bad rap - we need a slightly less esoteric approach to the subject. your average person (including myself) reads up to this point and exclaims "Oh Brother!".

I am not saying what the author found is necessarily incorrect, but I personally want a machine that I can plug my hifi into without having to tune my 3rd eye into the earths energy grid.

Lol, thats fair enough, i give em all a read. I think it's so tied into the esoteric, is because for centuries, spiritual leaders, the occult etc have claimed this all pervading energy force, Ether, Aether and in the past 100 years or so, it's been shown and hinted at through science. There are many scientists/researchers out there, working on different projects, but all noticing this quantum energy, currently inaccesible through current tech (apparently).

If I remember rightly, Tom Valone was a good methodological researcher in this field, among others, have a look, very interesting.

EMM

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.v-j-enterprises.com...
You may find this interesting –

"My own approach," continues DePalma, "is that space is all around us like the sea of water the fish swim in. The only way you know it's there is to distort it in some way, and the simplest way to distort space is with a magnet." DePalma maintains that his own conception of magnetism as a distortion of a pre-existant homogeneos field is "the first new thought on the fundamental nature of magnetism since Oersted."

The Japan Science Foundation, under Japanese government auspices, awarded grants to two universities and one company to produce models of the N machine and to investigate how it works. Kazama Giken Corporation is commercially supplying small N machines for research and educational purposes . Another Japanese company, Panasonic/National, is also prusuing this technology. Shiuji Inomata, Ph D president of the Japan Psychotronics Institute and seniaor scientist at the Electrotechnical Laboratory in Ibaraki, has been instrumental in sparking the interst of Japan's scientific community in the N machine.

top topics

join