It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophet yahweh! a spaceship will LAND in days!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
well say what you want about him, ive always had a very open mind for prophet yahweh and after months of claiming to be close to calling down an actual spaceship to land for all to see... hes saying he will be calling one down over las vegas for a few days starting september 11th.

this is MASSIVE NEWS.... a/ this will once and for all answer our questions if he is a hoax and b/ if this is true and it happens there will be NO more doubt whatsoever that extra terrestrial life is real

the link to his video is here

id like to hear your thoughts

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

No he didn't and no it won't.

That's Prophet Kryties prediction for the coming month. Check out more of this great prophet's work at vvww.krytiesforgod.com

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Enough about this nutter... he is old news.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What's all these spaceships appearing? The skies are going to be full of them.

I believe this one like I believe the October 14th one.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
this will once and for all answer our questions if he is a hoax.

That train has sailed! It's a hoax.

id like to hear your thoughts.

Mine and everyone else's are available through the search feature.

Bad man, Great Hats, end of story!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I predict....

drumroll please

That it will take the Prophit Yahweh onboard with them and leave for good

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I don't dislike the guy or anything.
But time and time again this man has been shown to be a fraud.
I mean what motivation do you think he has for doing all this, other than getting free money?
He just wants to be rich and famous like everyone else, except me I just want to be rich.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I tjink Springer and the guys debunked this fella last time out. I also THINK that correspondence was entered into but Yahweh wouldnt meet even the most basic of conditions so it was a huge waste of time.

Wasnt it las vegas last time out that he was getting a mothership to hover in the sky for 3 days? but as usual no one actually saw it. Maybe they used a romulan cloaking device

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I would like to scream out a mass of expletives and insist that you read previous post's about this fraudster, huckster and liar but alas I feel it would be just a waste of time.

He is using an ascociate to release silver helium balloons a close distance away and claims to have called down a UFO...please wake up my freind.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Damn it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it and never mention him again.
Please!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ramon Watkins (prophet yahweh) is a serious fraud... a cultist, fleecing people of their money. He was exposed several years ago for being a scammer.. So what's new, eh?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And lets not forget to mention the man is a serious Racist as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

We had this guy on my radio show some time back and he has been making these claims for years but as far as I am aware has produced no "solid" evidence as yet.

I am open-minded and willing to listen and watch, but if the guy names the day and it doesn't happen then we should stop giving him publicity in these forums lol!

Ross

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
well what bugs me is a/ no offense but hes really really out of shape for a prophet
and b/ well he seems to really stumble on his words, i think hes slightly dyslexic
i am not bashing him just even from appearance or the way he presents himself its hard to take it seriously sometimes

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
please, i beg you, for the love of everything alive, please read through the thread i provided.

what's happening?

mom?

Governor Palin?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If this "spaceship" appears over Vegas...I will suspect Project Blue Beam.

I mean... There was a thread about symbols in the skies of Vegas...maybe they were just a warm-up...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
If this "spaceship" appears over Vegas...I will suspect Project Blue Beam.

I mean... There was a thread about symbols in the skies of Vegas...maybe they were just a warm-up...

Hey Amaterasu

Nice thinking ! When I read your post I got one of those "of course" feelings always accompanied by the sinking "oh yeah, it's the bad guys pretending to be good guys - again.....
"
Makes perfect sense it would be warm-ups, tests... What a mess out there to try and figure it all out!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

Dude, swearing (even printed on a picture) is against the terms and conditions of this site. While I share your belief in what Picard is saying, perhaps editing out the swear word would be prudent.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I agree the word could have been replaced but I think the sentiment is shared by many as ATS has issued a challenge to this man and he agreed but when he found out that he could not profit off of it.. he backed out with a lame excuse.

See the challenge here

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join