It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophet yahweh! a spaceship will LAND in days!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I never knew there was such a large history with this guy here on ATS! Thanks for the link Neph I'm laughing my way to that thread as we speak

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Your welcome

You will find many things have been researched here at ATS just check the search feature for anything you want to know about.. chances are pretty good we have analyzed it and have alot of views ready for new users to take in and make their own decisions from.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just when you thought it was safe..up pops this fellow again...as if last time wasnt enough..

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Yeah, in terms of time I am fairly new here and I do take care to use the search function. I just haven't been a member long enough yet to have waded through the mountains of material available here

Just so I sound like I'm on topic, something something Yahweh something something Prophet blah blah blah hoax.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

... something something Yahweh something something Prophet blah blah blah hoax.

i agree.

Prophet Yahweh (how is that for a presumptuous name, anyway?) is a fat, delusional old man who works in a long, long tradition of bilking the gullible out of their cash.

If I met him on the street, I'd take his wallet, and feel no remorse at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Originally posted by Amaterasu
If this "spaceship" appears over Vegas...I will suspect Project Blue Beam.

I mean... There was a thread about symbols in the skies of Vegas...maybe they were just a warm-up...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey Amaterasu

Nice thinking ! When I read your post I got one of those "of course" feelings always accompanied by the sinking "oh yeah, it's the bad guys pretending to be good guys - again.....
"
Makes perfect sense it would be warm-ups, tests... What a mess out there to try and figure it all out!

Hey, K.

I agree that it is a mess out there. Trying to correlate and connect dots is trying. But I had to figure that Vegas would be a good place to test out such things, given that visitors, and locals alike, expect odd light shows and all. It would be presumed to be just another gimmick.

In a way, I wish I still lived there. Would have loved to have seen the lights and be there to assure the locals that the "spaceship" is a ploy used by nefarious segments of government and their controllers.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

And not to mention that Vegas is very close to Area 51 too - another reason to be suspicious -

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He is a total fraud, sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by Amaterasu

And not to mention that Vegas is very close to Area 51 too - another reason to be suspicious -

Indeed.

Ah, slap my wrist for a one WORD response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join