It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Government OK's UFO Shootdown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I also think that if there are craft over iranian nuclear facilities, they're probably man made antigravity craft. The alien craft tended to simply deactivate missiles, not nuclear power systems or refineries.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It really is kind of interesting because (and like I said i'm sure it's us)

But if there are real ufo's buzzing about Iran in numbers for some reason, that could in effect be a much bigger reason and type of technology to try and prevent them from obtaining than nuclear huh?

Maaaaaaayyyyybe?

Oh, just thought of this, Maybe there really is something to Nuclear power and the attraction of the UFo's???

Things that make you go hrrrrrm? could perhaps Nuclear power, a recation in general somehow interdimensionally disrupt something, signal them cause them to show up... I NEVER believed the multidimensional theory of aliens...

But i'm open minded.

What if... we care so much about who has nuclear power because there is a much bigger secret involved with it?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Imagine, if you will....a fully functional Boeing 747, fully fueled (but with no handbooks or manuals to explain its operation) delivered to the Wright Brothers, in 1903.

The airplane has: Metallurgy unknown at the time. Aluminum alloys never imagined. Electronics that don't exist yet. Titanium parts...wiring...exotic fuels, and lubricants. Even the rubber in the tires is exotic, for the era.

Don't underestimate the Wright brothers. They were fully up on all the most modern fluid mechanics theory and experiment.

They would understand it very well and learn enormously from it. What they couldn't do is make one. They'd have no idea how to make the materials of a turbine. No idea how to make the electronics. They could hack up some hydraulics for basic control though.

It doesn't matter if we shoot down an ET's UFO. What matters isn't the craft. What matters is the factory that made the craft. THAT is the interesting part.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
who gives a crap about IRAN shooting down UFO...

I wanna see the WW3...one life to live...I wanna see the war of Goliath vs David rerun...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
if its true
Obviously spying,
I feel Paralyzed
I mean so we know about those stuff and we share facts here, what then ><
they stay here?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
so the iranians aren't aggressive...... It all america's fault blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If you look at various weapons test's in the U.S and Europe pre WW2 there was a lot of reports of UFO's 'observing'. In Timothy Goods book 'Above Top Secret' there are a lot of militaty reports on this kind of situation.

I think the group operating these crafts are monitoring our development and it could be for a number of reasons. eg, assess us as a potential threat, monitor our cultures etc.

The fact that they are taking a new interest in Iran could mean that Iran is close to completing a nuke, or currently testing them.

If Iran has ordered that these craft be shot down then they are taking this 'threat' seriously. And they are most likely highly trained military personel that gave the order.

They might be blaming the USA but I imagine that is just to put a face behind the craft. They will know these craft are possibly not man made!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They're has been many cases in the past where UFO's were seen hovering over nuclear silos and everything, even disrupting launch codes and disabling computer systems from their presence... if Iran was to actually shoot down one of those for its technology, they would be well off with some new insight to alien tech, that is if they could decipher how it all works... if not they could be just trying their hardest and not even damaging those crafts, lol, nobody's gonna know, im sure Iran keeps its technology Above Top Secret... yeeee

top topics

<< 1   >>

join