It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All. I'm new here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hello everyone.... I'm new here. My names Star Kitten (but you can call me Sarah.) I'm 20 years old, but am as cynical and jaded as any 40 year old.

I was just browsing some websites one day, when i stumbled upon this site. After watching you all for months, i thought i'd join up to throw my 2cents in (although sometimes what i have to say isn't even worth 2cents...
)

Any suggestions anyone has for me please go ahead.... i'm always open to suggestions
and if i do something wrong, take mercy on me, and please just point me in the right direction....

Thanks all.
~Sarah

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Welcome to the party Sarah. Being jaded and bitter as a 40 year old sound's like you'll be a mod in no time flat.

That was a joke really, hehe...

At anyrate, hope you have a good time here. Don't take it too seriously, it is after all an internet forum.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Star kitten

Welcom. You have probably seen alot of people argue on here and I had no idea until I joined how easy it is to fall into that. Try to always have fun and keep an open mind, a VERY open mind, or at least know your stuff before you get real cynical.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Welcome to the party Sarah. Being jaded and bitter as a 40 year old sound's like you'll be a mod in no time flat.

That was a joke really, hehe...

At anyrate, hope you have a good time here. Don't take it too seriously, it is after all an internet forum.

lol
very nice!

thanks to everyone for your welcomes... oh and don't worry about me taking it too seriously- i tend to not take anything seriously. . .
Including all the stuff i really should take seriously.... oh well.

~Sarah

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Sarah

have fun here and ill look forward to some of your threads and posts

Cya around have fun

(Good Avatar btw)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Thanks- i like yours too. Is it your dog? Or have you eaten him/her by now?
Either way it's cool!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey Star Kitten, and welcome to the real Twillight Zone. Just wondered if you were a "believer" before entering, or is the jury still out on that one.?

If you haven't already, check out the Billy Meier story, and the Carlos Diaz experience. I personally love their stories and evidence to back it.

Hope you'll have fun here. As long as you've got thick skin, you'll be fine.

Peace & Love 2 all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi Star kitten and welcome to ATS. Sounds like you will be a great fit. The only suggestion I have is to stop by BTS when the ATS bickering gets to be too much. It's the lighter side of ATS and a great place to relax, laugh, chit-chat and get to know the other aliens........I mean members.

Check out the great articles on TinWiki .

Happy posting and enjoy yourself.

Rush

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Welcome Star kitten.
Have fun and see you around.

I love the avatar by the way.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. I appreciate them!

In reply to Live2Love2Live, i dunno if i'm a true believer. I'd like to believe, and i hope there is something more out there, but i dunno.... i think a lot of the stuff we see isn't real, but fingers crossed, the next one is real- like they could come over for a party and just say "yep, we're real. Hi!!" Though i bet some people would still say it was a hoax....

Ok, planning to check BTS out now.....

Thanks- whats better than a cat shaking it's butt?! And it's wearing sunnies! Perfect...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I would tell you to stay away from the political threads... but if you are already cynical and jaded then they won't do you much harm.

Just remember you can strain your eye muscles if you roll them too much when the Republicrats and Democricans are throwing their hissy-fits.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

i am new to
have you ever bean on a forum before

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hoffmaj

HI HI and welcome Star Kitten!

Hoffmaj - Welcome to you also!

Here's something that helped me.

1] Click on *Board* (It's the 6th tab from the left at the top of this page).

2] Then, scroll down to where you see the section "General & Shared Topic Discussion Forums".

3] In that section click on *Freshman Forum*

[edit on 5-9-2008 by silo13]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hey Star kitten,

Welcome to ATS and don't worry you'll settle in, in no time at all. If you've been watching us all for a while you'll already have a good idea of what a crazy place it can be sometimes ... but I guarantee you'll meet some good people. And if you ever hit a problem there will be more offers of help than you can shake a stick at !

Woody

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hoffmaj

Hey hoffmaj,

Welcome to you too.

If it's any consolation to you, I'd never been on a forum before I came to ATS and felt really lost for about ... oh ... 5mins. If you need anything just shout ... someone will be with you in a heartbeat ... this place is good like that.

Woody

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, Star kitten. From an old guy - who didn't realize he had become so cynical & jaded. Thanks for the heads up.

That name is - well done.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATs kitten
You sound like me

Spike

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

top topics

join