It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With jobs scarce, sales of one-way tickets to Mexico are up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually Mexico is now next in the nations casualties of outsourcing, remember when many companies were outsourced to Mexico? before China was open for business? well now Mexico has been outsourced to China also.

So people buying tickets to get back to Mexico the be faced with nothing more than sorrow.

NAFTA: Helping China, Hurting Mexico, and Destroying America's Economy

americas.irc-online.org...

Maybe they (Mexicans) can all set sail to ChiCom - plenty of work there!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

While China is open for business they are not open for foreigners to do what their slave factories can do.

I guess that slave work in Mexico has gotten more rights due to international laws but in China nobody tells the Chinese government what to do.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

While China is open for business they are not open for foreigners to do what their slave factories can do.

I guess that slave work in Mexico has gotten more rights due to international laws but in China nobody tells the Chinese government what to do.

Well maybe they could promote it as "Mexicans will do yobs that the Chineese won't do". I like the sound of that...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well that is a funny one, but you see it may happen soon, as the middle class in China keeps growing and Getting fat and lazy they will have to bring foreign workers to do what the new emerging Chinese elite would not do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join